• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Let's collate the essence of the best, and possibly the worst, here

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Let's collate the best here

15027419_10209845662311242_418070262350777492_n.jpg

Awarded Class I Ass Licker (One Star - Amateur).JPG

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

and this with blessing from God

John NG: God bless and be with you PM and Madam Ho Ching.
It is true that those who are humble will not show off their wealth but dress humbly and simply just as Madam Ho Ching had shown to us although it is known that she is one of the most powerful financial lady of the world.
We are proud of her.
You have being wrongly accused HOWEVER GOD IS ALMIGHTY and Justice will prevail.
You have refused to wash dirty linens in public but preferred to settle it in private, yet had being crucified,
Stay strong with God's blessings.

Self-Employed
Lives in Singapore

14925784_1679773059001427_5770424770746371974_n.jpg

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hard to find sensible one like this

Koh Jia Ling Dear PM, please just demolish the house according to your father's wishes. Or even if it is as you claim that it's not according to your father's wishes, just demolish it anyway. No matter who started it, letting this matter drag on is just going to tarnish your legacy and turn you into the Prime Minister who quarreled with his siblings in public over how to handle their father's estate when he died. You are all children of our founding father, it's uncomfortable for Singaporeans to have to take sides if it ends up a court case, and I'm sure most of us don't want to.

In any case, Lee Kuan Yew is all over the history of Singapore -- we don't need his house to be turned into a museum to remember what he has done.

858496_10151338185775098_1926858086_o.jpg

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This guy has a clear mind

Kelvin Leong Dear PM, your entire argument centers upon the "ambiguity" surrounding how the last Will was written, supposedly "influenced" by Lee Suet Fern as it appears to be your allegation. However, that does not deviate from the fact that your late father has made very clear his intentions to demolish his house after his death on many occasions while he was alive.

Your father was one of the greatest statesman we ever had. To deny him that one last wish he had is not right nor filial of you. Your attempts to obscure the facts by focusing on how the last Will was made and how the shares were to be divided is simply red herring. The main issue pertains to whether 38 Oxley Road should be demolished or not. That is very clear from Lee Kuan Yew's multiple statements during his lifetime.

4327_97810893736_1600031_n.jpg

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This guy is so shallow his skull is probably linked directly to his colon.

Tony Teo: When I read the news. I started to ask myself
“Do those men do anything for Singapore as Mr. Lee does? - No”
So I don’t care what they say. It’s their free will and my will is to ignore this.

Cheer up Mr. Lee. I trust you and your leadership

18423802_837500686398447_730948461259612254_n.jpg

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

from a priceless black gold

சத்தியா முத்து பழனி Please step down and save your integrity and dignity. This is a great shame to your father Mr .LKY . It's time you hand over the PM post and step aside or you must sue your siblings to clear this . Your parents ashes would have turned because of this .Please honour your parents wishes and step down please.

15109398_10154341958158369_3199999763363382890_n.jpg

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jack Neo will love this

Patrick Tan Don't be sad pm Lee. I can feel u. Now u are having ur personal holiday. Enjoy urself to the fullest. I mean since u and ur Wife both are earning so much. It will be wasted if u can't spent all the money in ur this life time. Thanks to late mr lky who is ur dad in playing a part with the Pioneers Pap from transforming sg from a third world country to a first world. Under ur true leadership. We are beginning deteriorating back into a third world country with all the screw ups. The situation u are facing now can't be worse den how u are helping in transforming sg to a third world. I believe ur siblings are jealous of ur accomplishment. It's hard for ur dad to transform sg from third world to first world. It's even harder for u to transform it from first world to third world. So don't need think so much. Jus enjoy ur holiday. If u are still unhappy. Order a plate of ur fav food mee siam mai hum. I'm always ur sarporter!! Jiayou!!

Studied Hokkien at Hokkien University
Went to St. Hilda's Secondary School
Lives in Singapore
From Singapore

18920372_1828673074117036_1856982708598915024_n.jpg

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From KL with LOVE. The way pinkie crosses his legs may have attracted him

Jagjit Singh Dearest PM Lee, being an elder brother I would suggest if you could get all your siblings together and sort out this issue internally. I have upmost respect and unconditional love for Late Lee Kuan Yew and he would be very sad and disappointed to see from up there that his family is tearing apart. He has been a father of the nation and has been working very hard to build Singapore from the start. If he can do it, I'm sure being the eldest son you can continue his legacy and find a solution with all your siblings to overcome family issues. I don't deny all family have their issues but the person who takes the step forward in resolving this is the great one. I have upmost respect and love for you PM Lee. Love & Regards from Kuala Lumpur.

Manager at Shell
Former Engineer at ExxonMobil Corporation
Studied at Staffordshire University
Lives in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
From Faridkot, India

18446494_10155088909205470_184662352056515005_n.jpg