• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Let's collate the essence of the best, and possibly the worst, here

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Let's collate the best here

Its a shame i cant find the one written by a plp fucking kirsten han when she asked for live streaming on 3 july

Was a classic...on yahoo news today

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This bitch has irreversible brain damage.

Sylvia Chan Thank you PMLee for your 46 years of dedication and commitment and Vision and righteousness and strength and so much more that contributes to allowing us Singaporean to stand tall and proud in every corner, anywhere. You are so cool! Great Sparkly Photo! Our PMLee is artistic too

Former Asst. to Managing Director at Clarins Taiwan
Former PR Executive at The Hour Glass
Former Marketing Manager at Elizabeth Arden
Former Owner and Founder at Grandiose Pte Ltd
Former Lean Six Sigma Black Belt at American Express Bank GmbH, Frankfurt
Lives in Shanghai, China
From Singapore

18699904_10154903283884915_2514295431990006641_n.jpg

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

and we also have a dog named william

William Yeo When someone attacks our PM, Singaporeans will rally behind you. An Attack on the PM is an Attack on all Singaporeans. It doesn't matter who the attacker is. You have the people's mandate and Singaporeans will stand behind you.

Lives in Singapore
From Singapore

13775435_112042469235887_2097295833200735335_n.jpg

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pinkie has decided to retain X38 according to this asshole

Loh Tk: PM Lee, i strongly support ur decision that the Oxly home should be retained to remember Spore founding father LKY. It is a future pride for Singaporean to treasure the birth of Spore from 3rd world to present 1st world nation. Keep it for future generation to understand the struggle of LKY & his team & to make it a historical site not only for Sporean, but ppls all over the world about this great man...

969602_615331068498510_454073945_n.jpg

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very scary...now we have Vietcong on our shore

Nguyễn Thanh Tùng I am not Singaporean but I trust and respect you from the bottom of my heart . My trust is built via all the things you did / doing for Singapore until now. Just do the right things for Singapore more greater in the world.

17201253_10155035607342114_7900321400817740325_n.jpg

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

even one I used to admire who once performed at The Montreal Jazz Festival

Jeremy Monteiro: Dear PM, I'm sorry you have to go through this difficult and stressful period and you have my full support as a citizen on this matter.

This will pass and you, as well as Singapore will emerge stronger.

Stay strong Mr. Lee.

Managing/Creative Director at Showtime Productions Pte Ltd
Musician at Musician
Studied Pianoforte Jazz at London College of Music
Went to St Joseph's Institution
Lives in Singapore
From Singapore

16730484_10155856552154922_7506822640677553066_n.jpg

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chris Cheung Mr Lee, sad to say that your brother has no basic human decency. Any decent person with good character won't go against the will of a father especially so when the father has nurtured and supported the son to be at where he is today. He cares only for himself. SINGAPORE under him is not doing well. More citizens are having hard time than before it took over.

Source:https://www.facebook.com/pg/LeeHsienYangSGP/posts/?ref=page_internal

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

even one I used to admire who once performed at The Montreal Jazz Festival

16730484_10155856552154922_7506822640677553066_n.jpg

jeremy u paul lampard

scared kena banned from writing ndp songs is it

or hope Temasick engage you to perform in their company event

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

9bqW78N.jpg

Source:http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-PAP-Party-loyalists-speak-up

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PM Lee refuses to address siblings’ power abuse allegations, only refers questions on 38 Oxley Road to a 93% PAP-controlled Parliament
Posted on June 20, 2017 by Phillip Ang

I refer to CNA article, “PM Lee apologises to Singaporeans over dispute with siblings; to answer questions in Parliament on 38 Oxley Road”.

The PAP government, with assistance from a PAP-controlled MSM, has continued to frame the issue as one of family dispute to distract Singaporeans from allegations of power abuse by his siblings.

Without addressing the allegations of power abuse, more ordinary citizens like me will lose confidence in PM Lee as he is clearly mishandling the situation.

PM Lee now intends to seek exoneration from a 93% PAP-controlled Parliament, excluding PAP-appointed NMPs, which will further damage Singapore’s reputation. He doesn’t seem to give a hoot about whether foreigners are watching our ‘Korean familee drama’, unfortunately.

By trivialising the issue of alleged power abuse into non existence, PM Lee’s apology appears to be as fake as fake news.

Source:https://likedatosocanmeh.wordpress.com/

indig10

Alfrescian
Loyal

All these commenters remind me of a Singaporean I know here in Canada. When asked about who this person supports in the previous election and which party, the reply was 'PAP'. When I asked why, the reply was "Because they brought Singapore from 3rd world to 1st world."

When I shared some key examples of what's wrong with the country in a non-confrontational, even-toned and friendly manner, this person shut down and changed topic.

The irony of it all? This person married a Canadian, moved from Singapore to Canada, and now has a child. Living the good life in Canada and the kid is in elementary school now.

Do you think this person would ever want to move back to Singapore?

This is the type of Singaporeans - the majority of Singaporeans - who are the downfall of the nation because they can only think the way the establishment wants them to think.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

All these commenters remind me of a Singaporean I know here in Canada. When asked about who this person supports in the previous election and which party, the reply was 'PAP'. When I asked why, the reply was "Because they brought Singapore from 3rd world to 1st world."

When I shared some key examples of what's wrong with the country in a non-confrontational, even-toned and friendly manner, this person shut down and changed topic.

The irony of it all? This person married a Canadian, moved from Singapore to Canada, and now has a child. Living the good life in Canada and the kid is in elementary school now.

Do you think this person would ever want to move back to Singapore?

This is the type of Singaporeans - the majority of Singaporeans - who are the downfall of the nation because they can only think the way the establishment wants them to think.

Are u referring to nayr69sg that dog.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should ask this guy to move back to Spore with the canadian wife. His preferred govt (he voted pap) is in Spore. And Spore is 1st world (According to him)

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

70% agrees that LHL is doing right by them what's wrong?LHL agrees he's running the system right for the benefit of 70%.occasionally u will meet the random naysayer and critics,like the taxi driving auntie I met a few years back,u can't please everyone,some will fall thru the cracks and become disgruntled that is understandable,but as long as the system is working for 70% it's the best system no?we want to be all inclusive but our pledge is just an aspiration according to some mp.

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

THis thread needs to come with a warning.

might induce puking or nausea.

having said that….am i hallucinating or has yahoo removed all their coverage on this story so far.

there were some very articulate voices of dissent there.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Rusty, the the essence of the best ...and worse possibly. :p