• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Sheramu s/o Ayasamy S1424761J

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/damnerz/posts/1544835875548013

Praba Poliani added 6 new photos.
17 hrs ·

PLEASE HELP TO SHARE THIS TO EVERYONE SO THAT HE GETS CAUGHT

Guys, please help to look out for this fella Sheramu s/o Ayasamy (S1424761J)

He was a tenant staying with my parents and broke into their room and stole my mom's life savings and jewelry; cleared out some of his clothes from his room and ran off.

He has been uncontactable since 18th June yesterday.
My mother is very devastated and has been crying non stop since this occured.
Attached are his photos and his previous history from what we can gather so far.

He also has past criminal record.

His FB page goes under the name of Sheramu Sheramu. He has got no activity going on onto his FB, however i hope his contact list are able to see his FB whereabouts and contact us or the Police.

We have reported the case to the Police and he wont be able to cross the immigration.

https://www.facebook.com/sheramu.sheramu

19149130_1544831858881748_6190625047887945135_n.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
See lah, who tell you to rent room to a fucking indian?

Mum should be relieved that her pussy wasn't raped by the shitskin indian swine.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's quite naive of a shitskin to trust another shitskin, it's also a surprise that the mother's black mumbai wasn't raped by this shitskin tenant rapist.

oh please i rather they do it to themselves. It saves all non shit skins the hassle. Imagine if this shit skin didn't stay as a tenant with that shit skin he could have harmed an innoncent non shit skin at least in this case a shit skin did it to another shit skin.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh please i rather they do it to themselves. It saves all non shit skins the hassle. Imagine if this shit skin didn't stay as a tenant with that shit skin he could have harmed an innoncent non shit skin at least in this case a shit skin did it to another shit skin.

Hopefully everyone should be aware by now that they should never rent out their room to a filthy shitskin....