• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ruler Loong issues a decree for Wayang Imperial Court session to denounce rebels

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mouthpiece CNA trying to make Ruler Loong look good hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pm-lee-apologises-to-singaporeans-over-oxley-road-dispute-to-8958868

PEASANTPORE: Ruler Loong issued a decree on Monday (Jun 19), ordering peasants to take his side and only believe his version of the dispute between him and his rebellious siblings over the Mansion of their late father and Dictator, Lee Kuan Yew, at 38 Oxley Road.

Ruler Loong said he is deeply displeased that the dispute has made him and the regime look like dumb dumbs. The scandal will not weaken him and his Imperial Grand Council continues to rule Peasantpore on his behalf.

Ruler Loong also said that he will issue a decree to refute the allegations, when Imperial Court sits on Jul 3.

Possibly some measures to punish his dissenting kinsman, read how Yongzhen dealt with his feuding brothers after his father passed away.

Ruler Loong's decree is reproduced below:

"Peasants have been disturbed and confused by news of the private tussle between my Jane Austen inspired rebellious siblings and me. I deeply displeased that their cannon fire worked better than Labour Pariahs and has made me look like Dumb Dumb.

As your Ruler, I must remind peasants to open their eyes and keep their arses shut tight.

And as the Paramount Leader of the House of Lee, it grieves me to think of the anguish that this would have caused our parents if they were still alive and know that I will fix Princess Lee and Prince Yang very soon.

Decree to all Peasants
I, Ruler Loong, had done everything possible to avoid demolishing the Oxley Mansion because it will become a Personalty Cult monument.

Rebels led by and emboldened by Princess Ling and Yang object to my grand plan.

I proceed to bully Prince Yang.

I ordered Prince Yang to buy out my share and force him to donate half the proceeds to charity to frustrate him knowing Old Autocrat says no need to donate to charity for private property sales.

I completed a series complex "wayang" to balk Princess Ling and Prince Yang.

I may promise that I do not take part in any regime decisions on the Mansion. But I very evil, by coincidence, my Minions catch my hint. After I voice out concerns and they form a Minions' Committee to balk them.

These rebels decided to go public and expose my antics.

Any idiot can see, I kept my promise, shut my mouth thereafter and Duke Teo Ah Hean understands my wishes and desires and get the secret committee to harass Princess Ling and Prince Yang.

Princess Ling and Prince Yang succeeded in defying my secret decree to turn the Mansion into a monument and mask me as a cheap Persian merchant by going to social media.

Princess Ling infuriate me my saying she has a right to live on my planned monument indefinitely.

I have read how Tang Taizong killed his siblings. I understood how Yongzhen imprisoned his brothers or banish his rebellious siblings. Both of them obviously do not read Chink History.

When Imperial Court sits on Jul 3, 2017, I will issue a decree denounce Princess Ling and Prince Yang and demote them to ordinary peasants. Their accomplices will be issued warning letters amid more surveillance (read harrassment).

More details will be revealed when necessary to serve as warning.

I have ordered that the Imperial Court Censor to take leave and I urge all Peasants' Representatives, including the Labour Pariah, to obey my decree and denounce the evil rebels sarpoking Princess Ling and Prince Yang.

This drama will not weaken me, I continue to Rule Peasantpore.

We are only learning from North Korea to start a Personalty Cult using the Oxley Mansion as a starting point. There is only the Ruler Loong's Way and the Wrong Way.

Hear and Obey.
"

Last edited: