• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Have the world gone mad? Will this spell the end of Shanmugam?

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ravi1 calling Ravi2 , radio check over.
Ravi 2 to Ravi 1, loud but confused over.
Ravi 2, did you collect the medicine from doctor over?
Ravi1, I thot you were supposed to do that, why you always in 2 minds? over.
... Fucking Madhatter, but high entertainment value

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even though ravi is a shit skin himself he should be supported in taking down that head shit skin.

I'm surprised though why would he being a shit skin himself want to take down another shit skin one should still keep him at arms length.

Have to use a snake to get rid of another snake

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adultery is not a criminal offense and is a common occurrence in modern society. A minister's private life is of no concern as long as he is competent in doing the job he was elected for.

It was old fart tat don't allow his members to commit adultery...tat rule not recended means the Pappie cannot fuck someone else besides his wife

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though ravi is a shit skin himself he should be supported in taking down that head shit skin.

I'm surprised though why would he being a shit skin himself want to take down another shit skin one should still keep him at arms length.
Maybe both after same Chinese girl.

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was old fart tat don't allow his members to commit adultery...tat rule not recended means the Pappie cannot fuck someone else besides his wife

But if he has passed away, does this mean the rule ceases to apply? In any case, my view is that there is nothing wrong with adultery. My business would be very bad if adultery was forbidden.