• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Duplications of iconic 38OR all over the world

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u are smart and clever quick go get thr blueprint of the 38OR hse and make duplicate models worth a lot more money.

They can pull down the hse but cannot pull down the copycat ones ...hahaha

If they are build in China, Johor and Malaysia indonesia we can hv our last laugh at this silly fiasco.

Quick go buy and grab the blueprint or take photos.

The China chink will like this idea....hahaha

Huat ahh .... better than strike 4D.

Dont forget tanwahtiu the fortune god king .... 10% commission to sam forum....

And tanwahtiu will take 50% cut from sam... huat ahhh...

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Wah piang! Can't add to your points yet... need to spread the rep points around first...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It become a fucking temple franchise to suck money from all over the world for those who worship Despot Lee.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great idea !

The first to come up with a model of 38 Oxley even if it is a toy model will make it big. I am sure it will sell big in Singapore and even the rest of the world now that the saga of the Oxley house has gone viral.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
good idea.

tomorrow i use google earth make draft image. If no have i go somerset take pic from there. Or use drone.

then i build lego model. then 3d printing. then sell on lizarda. Huat ah!