• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Malaysia courts rules Muslim can convert to Christian

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet according to you, 'no compulsion in Islam' means it is still okay to imprison apostates in purification centers to coerce them into returning to Islam.

I don't have to produce any verse in the Quran. Muslims often want their debaters to show their Islamic credentials or completely shut up. Very common argument. So I just play along. I showed you enough Muslims with lots of Islamic credentials who believe and influence others into harming apostates, stirring up fellow muslims into boycotting christian political candidates. Even yourself, an islamic defender, stated that jailing apostate and coercing them to return to Islam is not considered as compulsion in islam.

I am just curious as to why 'moderates' don't openly call out these extremists and demand that they show verses in the Quran to justify why they are stirring up trouble constantly against non-muslims for simply being non-muslims or for attacking apostates.

kudos to you for your moderate stance. Unfortunately, the harsh reality is that there's pressure within the muslim community. I personally know a native Indonesian catholic priest. When he wanted to convert to Catholicism, his family was very upset with him. Soon the whole village boycotted him. He was adamant anyway and finally even became a priest and was re located to Singapore. This is exactly what he told me.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
kudos to you for your moderate stance. Unfortunately, the harsh reality is that there's pressure within the muslim community. I personally know a native Indonesian catholic priest. When he wanted to convert to Catholicism, his family was very upset with him. Soon the whole village boycotted him. He was adamant anyway and finally even became a priest and was re located to Singapore. This is exactly what he told me.
Why would a Muslim want to convert to Catholic? I would have thought they would have had enough of religion.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read somewhere it is okay to kill non-believers :eek:

It's stated in the Quran to kill infidels. In the most 'advanced' muslim countries, apostasy is punishable by DEATH! I repeat DEATH. In Malaysia, apostasy is a criminal offence, punishable by jail and fine in most of the secular states. In the 2 sharia states, it is punishable by DEATH!