• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat GCT taught his daughter how to whistle, and just posted a video of himself whistling!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
facebook.com/1676156605760332

My daughter who lived overseas brought a big smile to my face when she wished me Happy Fathers' Day.

"Happy Father's Day!!!!

I still remember learning the trick of whistling from you, while I sat on one of your knees and JH on your other; we were 5yrs old or so, I think. "

Well, had there been SkillsFuture then, she might have improved her whistling. --- gct

attachment.php

Attachments

• 19215324_1739316906365427_6515018767267790848_n.mp4
    397.2 KB · Views: 259

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: GCT taught his daughter how to whistle, and just posted a video of himself whistl

The dotters must be expert cocksuckets then....taking after their old man

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GCT taught his daughter how to whistle, and just posted a video of himself whistl

reminding us that there is a QUITTER in his family......

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

He never satisfy his fat whore but sexually groom his daughter how to suck cock??? No wonder that fat deprived whore went to suck a filthy indian.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

He never satisfy his fat whore but sexually groom his daughter how to suck cock??? No wonder that fat deprived whore went to suck a filthy indian.

QUITTERS have no more relationship with Singapore.....fuck off lah....and stay off QUITTER!!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

QUITTERS have no more relationship with Singapore.....fuck off lah....and stay off QUITTER!!!!

Old Goh's blowjob is top notch, if not the slutty daughter won't have found a angmoh customer for her wooden pussy.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Did anyone of you who posted here also posted in his FB?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the attempt at humor and simultaneous porlumpar brings up a indescribable feeling in me that no german word can even describe.....schaudenfreud,torshulusspanik,treppenwitz,zeepedeedodah,indeedidooo
this senile old fart has clearly outdone himself again.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Is he hinting that he is going to become the whistle blower?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chay...............i thought the daughter say he taught her how to do blowjob...........

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited: