• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Free Unlimited Public Transport On 30 June For All Samsters If They Wear NS Uniform!

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Free Unlimited Public Transport On 30 June For All Samsters If They Wear NS Unifo

if they are sincere, using 11B is authentic enough.
most NSmen will not discard their 11B even after they ROD..as it serve a memoir in them.

What is 11B? I only know dog tag, can use?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Free Unlimited Public Transport On 30 June For All Samsters If They Wear NS Unifo

It a trick to lure cheapskate.
Where is ykhuser,?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Yeah and then you will have women write letters saying the MRT trains full of NS "boys" clog up the transportation! LOL!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How come some look like as though they leaning forward like the tower of Pisa?

to compensate for the heavy backpacks their maids are not carrying. backpack contains laptops for gaming, playstation 6.9, ipad pros, iphones, galaxies, 6.9 terabytes of storage and a wi-fi router.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's free and unlimited! I expected most sinkies to show up, even if they don't need to take public transport to get from point A to point B. Even those fat and ugly aunties would be donning the SAF green to get free rides.

oso PLA uniform by PRC workers here////////////////

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Can PAPsmearer wear is old Tank Overalls with Nomex gloves or not, and ride for free?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

my uniform does not fit anymore
how?

z11+AMX-13-camels_israel-400.jpg

Leck, recognize anyone in this pic? Its the batch of Camels. SOme of those in this photo were my superior officers and SOA instructors.

entree

Alfrescian
Loyal

z11+AMX-13-camels_israel-400.jpg

Leck, recognize anyone in this pic? Its the batch of Camels. SOme of those in this photo were my superior officers and SOA instructors.

Is there a KY Yeo in this pic?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I've prepared my SAF number 4 for my free mrt rides tomorrow. Have you?

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't want to be trapped underground !

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Today MRT supper packed. Only stinky Indians and loud Ang Mohs. Hardly any wear uniform.

Next time, try go naked.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Today MRT supper packed. Only stinky Indians and loud Ang Mohs. Hardly any wear uniform.

Next time, try go naked.

WTF are you talking about? Here are some fine SAF troopers claiming their hard-earned free rides on the MRT. Does the station look crowded to you?

[video=youtube;H7am4oDkIqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7am4oDkIqk[/video]

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTF are you talking about? Here are some fine SAF troopers claiming their hard-earned free rides on the MRT. Does the station look crowded to you?

[video=youtube;H7am4oDkIqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7am4oDkIqk[/video]

fuck you ashole! Your mum will be fucked