• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Free Unlimited Public Transport On 30 June For All Samsters If They Wear NS Uniform!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lwx_190617ns.jpg

Ng Jun Sen
SINGAPORE - All national servicemen (NSmen) can travel for free on public buses and trains on June 30 if they don their uniforms, as part of the year-long NS50 campaign.

Calling it the "NS50 Free Travel Day", the gesture is meant to thank NSmen for their contributions, said SMRT, SBS Transit, Tower Transit and Go-Ahead Singapore in a joint statement on Monday (June 19).

There is no limit to the number of free rides that NSmen can take on June 30. The free travel period applies only for services operated by the four public transport firms. It starts from the first bus and train service from June 30 and ends with the last service that day, including Nite Owl and NightRider services, said the statement.

SMRT's president and group chief executive officer Desmond Kuek said: "As we celebrate NS50, free travel on 30 June will provide a boost to NS50 activities held across Singapore."

Past and present NSmen can ride for free so long as they are wearing their uniforms - the No. 3 or No. 4 uniforms for the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) servicemen and duty uniforms for Singapore Police Force (SPF) and the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) servicemen - for verification purposes.

NSmen wearing older uniforms which has been phased out, such as the Temasek Green uniform, are also eligible.

With public transport operators already prioritising security of commuters and transport facilities, they can "fully appreciate the even bigger responsibility" to national security by NSmen, said Tower Transit group chief executive Adam Leishman.

Managing director of Go-Ahead Singapore David Cutts added: "We express our appreciation towards both past and present national servicemen for their invaluable contributions to the country and nation-building.

"This gesture of providing them complimentary travel on our bus services is a small token of our thanks."

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...to-free-travel-on-public-transport-on-june-30

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Free Unlimited Public Transport On 30 June For All Samsters If They Wear NS Unifo

219_1486629583.jpg

Liddat can?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Free Unlimited Public Transport On 30 June For All Samsters If They Wear NS Unifo

Is it LHL's funeral procession that day??

voucher

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come some look like as though they leaning forward like the tower of Pisa?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I would laugh if no one shows up that day.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I would laugh if no one shows up that day.

It's free and unlimited! I expected most sinkies to show up, even if they don't need to take public transport to get from point A to point B. Even those fat and ugly aunties would be donning the SAF green to get free rides.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

This beats even the ntuc vouchers man. Shiok as hell.

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't anyhow say me ok or else I will sit on your face and smother you.

It's free and unlimited! I expected most sinkies to show up, even if they don't need to take public transport to get from point A to point B. Even those fat and ugly aunties would be donning the SAF green to get free rides.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This beats even the ntuc vouchers man. Shiok as hell.

It is going to be a nightmare....imagine all the kerling kias, m&ds and pinoys wear the discarded old army uniforms and board the buses, will they be allowed free? Further, these bastarts may be just wearing the uniform top or just the uniform pants...also qualify, kah????

Looks like very easy to snooker the Singapore bus company leh.....fucking greedy pig of a company....know only how to suck from Singaporeans but the management got no bloody brains....simple thing like that also implement machiam faillipine style....full of errors and loopholes.....

Just wait until after July 2017....another round of big bus fare increases....because.....past few years' increases have been 'restrainted' and with increasing costs (aka annual, higher salaries and bonuses to top management staff)....big increase of 7% necessary!!!! And this will be swiftly approved by the useless 'transport committee' and the gah mah ment.

What can Singaporeans do, but to tiam tiam?????........

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

NS is killing SG

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

State secret out...terrorists can attack Singapore on 30 June cos all the soldiers will be in public transport which will likely breakdown.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

State secret out...terrorists can attack Singapore on 30 June cos all the soldiers will be in public transport which will likely breakdown.

There we go again....the 'wisdom' of some pappy char bo who said that ...." if all of you decide to take the mrt on the same day and at same time....of course it will break down....' WTF logic!!!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

There we go again....the 'wisdom' of some pappy char bo who said that ...." if all of you decide to take the mrt on the same day and at same time....of course it will break down....' WTF logic!!!!!

I think that old whore is thinking of a gangbang, all of us fuck her old cheebye at the same time, it will tear also. Some of us should fuck her mouth so that she can stop talking and start sucking.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think that old whore is thinking of a gangbang, all of us fuck her old cheebye at the same time, it will tear also. Some of us should fuck her mouth so that she can stop talking and start sucking.

If all of us decide to fuck her, she will become a meat ball.....really funny, nehhhh.....

But then, such chao jew her....give free also I don wan.....

.... chao jew her throw by the road side better and only all the ah siao khaw will want to have a good time...all self respecting Singaporeans don't even need to come to attention....laze by the side and watch the sleazy fuck show....give the siao khaw a teee karrrrrr....LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

30th June? I will plan to be back from Thailand to show my patriotism and also enjoy our aircon public transport.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

If all of us decide to fuck her, she will become a meat ball.....really funny, nehhhh.....

But then, such chao jew her....give free also I don wan.....

.... chao jew her throw by the road side better and only all the ah siao khaw will want to have a good time...all self respecting Singaporeans don't even need to come to attention....laze by the side and watch the sleazy fuck show....give the siao khaw a teee karrrrrr....LOL

Throw her in Little India, they will tear her cheebye into 4 pieces and chew them one by one.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its truly a poorly conceived plan to commemorate NS. This is on par with the hare brained scheme nearly 25 years ago where NS were asked to carry their NS rank into their private sector career. The public servants were encouraged to lead. It eventually died a natural death.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You risk your life and limb and they come out with this and the Campaign to salute NSmen wayang?
Don't they know that you are supposed to salute only to officers?
So a retired BG in civilian when meeting a recruit in uniform is supposed to salute to him?

What we need are jobs, social security, cheaper housing/medical ,more places in universities for locals ect2.
You give all the goodies like jobs, scholarships and public housing to foreigners who need not serve NS -for locals you have this free 1 day bus rides/saluting to us?
Can the saluting feed our hungry stomach or pay our medical bills?

I rather give the free bus rides (and my $50 voucher) to the many many poor local aunties and uncles who have to struggle to survive -working as cleaners, sweepers, and cardboard boxes collectors .

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

If we wear wrong how? Or wear semi naked?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

if they are sincere, using 11B is authentic enough.
most NSmen will not discard their 11B even after they ROD..as it serve a memoir in them.