• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Peanut Goh said that if ANY MINISTER who is LESS THAN HONEST must LEAVE the CABNINET

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/will-lee-hsien-loong-sue-his-siblings-defamation

WILL LEE HSIEN LOONG SUE HIS SIBLINGS FOR DEFAMATION?

Goh added, "But if they've defamed us, we have to sue them -- because if we don't, our own integrity will be suspect.

We have an understanding that if a minister is defamed and he does not sue, he must leave cabinet.

By defamation, I mean if somebody says the minister is on the take or is less than honest.

If he does not rebut it, if he does not dare go before the court to be interrogated by the counsel for the other side, there must be some truth in it

ACTUALLY WHAT LHY says about LHL is VERY SERIOUS

Since the passing of Lee Kuan Yew, on 23 March 2015, we have felt threatened by Hsien
Loong’s misuse of his position and influence over the Singapore government and its
agencies to drive his personal agenda.

We are concerned that the system has few checks and balances to prevent the abuse of government.
We feel big brother omnipresent. We fear the use of the organs of state against us
and Hsien Yang’s wife, Suet Fern. The situation is such that Hsien Yang feels
compelled to leave Singapore:

If Hsien Loong is prepared to act thus against us, his younger sister and brother,
both contributing members of Singapore’s establishment, to advance his personal
agenda, we worry for Singapore.

This is by no means a criticism of the Government of Singapore. We see many
upright leaders of quality and integrity throughout the public service, but they are
constrained by Hsien Loong’s misuse of power at the very top.

We do not trust Hsien Loong and have lost confidence in him.

He suggested that PM Lee is two-faced – that he provided one set of answers regarding his father’s Will in public, and another when he addressed the Ministerial Committee.

“When was he lying?” the younger Lee asked.

He insisted that the Will is final and binding and added, “we have no confidence in Lee Hsien Loong or his secret committee.”

In speaking to Reuters after releasing his statement on Facebook, Hsien Yang said that he was afraid that the authorities may stop him from leaving the country or take other action against him.

Lots of things can happen to me. They have stopped people from leaving the country. I suppose if they do, they would have to explain at least. I don’t think there are any grounds to.” – Lee Hsien Yang

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Peanut Goh said that if ANY MINISTER who is LESS THAN HONEST must LEAVE the CABNI

Woody machiam caught the 2nd wind with the saga.
Practically going to town with it.
Must be seeking revenge for damn Long

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Peanut Goh said that if ANY MINISTER who is LESS THAN HONEST must LEAVE the CABNI

Aiyah... Pappie talk shit that applies to others but not themselves...if they are men of integrity...than mad Khaw would have committed hara Kiri... But instead he never practice what he preach...all Pappies are like that..

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

wood is telling loong to get lost.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Aiyah... Pappie talk shit that applies to others but not themselves...if they are men of integrity...than mad Khaw would have committed hara Kiri... But instead he never practice what he preach...all Pappies are like that..

Pappies talk about integrity but they are not men of integrity.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woody want the seat back.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I'm in the LHL camp on this issue. To tear down a historic residence is lunacy. Anne Hathaway's house is still standing and it was built in the 15th century.

It brings millions of tourists to the area every year. I visited the place twice in the 80's once to see it for myself and the second time when there was a visitor in town.

LKY has contributed far more to the world than Anne Hathaway. The place where Singapore's history was envisioned, crafted and brought to fruition deserves to be preserved for posterity. The significance of this relic far outweighs the wishes of our founding father.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I say we build a statue of LKY next to Stamford Raffles. Millions of tourists will come to Singapore just to have pictures taken with LKY statue.

But ... is that the wish of the late LKY ?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm in the LHL camp on this issue. To tear down a historic residence is lunacy. Anne Hathaway's house is still standing and it was built in the 15th century.

It brings millions of tourists to the area every year. I visited the place twice in the 80's once to see it for myself and the second time when there was a visitor in town.

LKY has contributed far more to the world than Anne Hathaway. The place where Singapore's history was envisioned, crafted and brought to fruition deserves to be preserved for posterity. The significance of this relic far outweighs the wishes of our founding father.
Then why did you vote "for the house to be demolished!":
sammyboy.com/poll.php?pollid=683&do=showresults

:confused:
:o​

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

spoken like a true historian with common sense logic. plus the global public needs to know how lky squatted and shitted in his toilet while dreaming of making sg great.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

err I am in agreement with Leongsam. AND.....I voted for the house to be preserved as well. Told you guys I am always honest and frank. (except sometimes for jokes). But so many say I am liar. Don't believe I am dogtor. Don't believe I am Canadian. Sigh.

My reasons for keeping the house is because I want to see LHY and LWL kena screwed and tekan by LHL. Make them super angry then they will come out with more skeletons in the closet more revelations and hopefully bring about the utter collapse of Singapore!!!! Woooooo hoooooo!!!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

founding father's home. lovingly preserved by a bunch of lau kway bu's.

IMG_0186.JPG

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

another one of history's great man's iconic home.

IMG_0187.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mao's former home in shaoshan. crapping facility is a little outdated but clean from lack of use by tiongs.

IMG_0188.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ho chi minh's house in hanoi.

IMG_0190.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mugabe's palace. will most likely go up in flames after his demise. :p

IMG_0191.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

humble hovel of kim il sung.

IMG_0192.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tito's childhood home in former yugoslavia (croatia) plus statue.

IMG_0193.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lakeside home of aung san suu kyi yaki. will most likely be preserved.

IMG_0194.JPG