• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Peanut Goh said that if ANY MINISTER who is LESS THAN HONEST must LEAVE the CABNINET

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Re: Peanut Goh said that if ANY MINISTER who is LESS THAN HONEST must LEAVE the CABNI

Yup preserve LKY's house lah. It has that colonial look as well.

I mean too bad LKY wasn't like living in some HDB flat. That way then maybe can say wah lau have to preserve entire HDB flat just for ONE unit cannot lah. so DEMOLISH!!!

but LKY well to do to begin with so his house machiam got potential for museum.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Peanut Goh said that if ANY MINISTER who is LESS THAN HONEST must LEAVE the CABNI

Yup preserve LKY's house lah. It has that colonial look as well.

I mean too bad LKY wasn't like living in some HDB flat. That way then maybe can say wah lau have to preserve entire HDB flat just for ONE unit cannot lah.

the whole block of hdb flats will be ideal for visitors with bladder and rectal control issues. simultaneous use of multiple toilets for anticipated long lines.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Then why did you vote "for the house to be demolished!":

I've thought through the issue in light of recent developments and have changed my mind.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

It will be a BIG BIG INSULT to LKY if they use Land Acquisition Act to take his house and get all those people walking around in it as they had feared and did not want.

Cool revenge eh?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It will be a BIG BIG INSULT to LKY if they use Land Acquisition Act to take his house and get all those people walking around in it as they had feared and did not want.

Cool revenge eh?

great leaders are embarassed and insulted by how the public view them at their weakest and most vulnerable moment - imagining them helplessly crapping away with pants down, knees open, and genitals dangling. thus, you seldom get to see the outhouse or toilet. that's where decisions are truly made.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"anyone who mentions about demolishing my house is going to eat shit and die!"

IMG_0195.JPG

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

"anyone who mentions about demolishing my house is going to eat shit and die!"
Reminds me of:

[video=youtube;fbLdIyqul7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbLdIyqul7c[/video]

:p​

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;SuFScoO4tb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuFScoO4tb0[/video]

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm in the LHL camp on this issue. To tear down a historic residence is lunacy. Anne Hathaway's house is still standing and it was built in the 15th century.

It brings millions of tourists to the area every year. I visited the place twice in the 80's once to see it for myself and the second time when there was a visitor in town.

LKY has contributed far more to the world than Anne Hathaway. The place where Singapore's history was envisioned, crafted and brought to fruition deserves to be preserved for posterity. The significance of this relic far outweighs the wishes of our founding father.

But but ..., the House already sold to lhy. How ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm in the LHL camp on this issue. To tear down a historic residence is lunacy. Anne Hathaway's house is still standing and it was built in the 15th century.

It brings millions of tourists to the area every year. I visited the place twice in the 80's once to see it for myself and the second time when there was a visitor in town.

LKY has contributed far more to the world than Anne Hathaway. The place where Singapore's history was envisioned, crafted and brought to fruition deserves to be preserved for posterity. The significance of this relic far outweighs the wishes of our founding father.

If LKY Shrine is being build in Oxley, i think it would be great for LHL and his PAP cronies. When they are losing the election, they will point to the Holy Shrine and their vote count will magically goes South .

It just a Shrine or symbol of how great the founding father was. Of course, the son will use it as a leverage against his own people when the need arise.