• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat insurance agents selling on the streets are fucking pests.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
OXG02dR.png

https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...ead-10-thoughtful-10-caustic-80-crazy?page=15

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are there so many agents around? and insurance agents are soo yesterday,,now its financial planner,,,but these guys just lelong on the street,,,the thing is the product is unwanted or there are too many agents??? lelong on the street shows that these insurance companies do not market themselves properly selling a professional product,,but a professional product being treated and a wet market commodity

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
theres a shit ton of them everywhere,looks like every sinkie between the age of 20 to 39 is working as a insurance agent or a financial planner.is this what our economy has become?

and they are always selling the same crap from the same companies,although they lie to u and tell u its not.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just step on their shoes. Then glare at them why they block your path. Walk away.

Do the following and you will solve your problems:

1 At a distance if you noticed the agents, just walk your way pass them without giving any eye contact, even if they speak to you, just walk on;

2 If they ever block your walk, wag your finger and just tell them, don't block my way. If they don't, just shout louder, 'don't block my way'

3 If they ever have the temerity to pull you away from your path, shout at them 'don't you dare to block my way or touch me...I will report you for unlawful retention of others without their consent....'

4 Always be prepared to confront them if they ever try anything more than try to approach you or block your way. After a while, they will learn to recognise you and leave you alone.

5 If they use the excuse of doing a survey, just walk off if you are not interested. In most cases, they are obliged to wear their company uniforms as advertisements and it is easy to spot them.

Did that to the aia and prudential agents at some shopping centres and they never dare even to approach me...:smile: I guess, their experiences with other people also taught them to be smart enough to avoid those who showed that they are not interested.