• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race: Apologises to ABTM audition person

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Shitskin motherfucker can fuck himself back to Shitdia and rape some smelly desi cunts. Fuck Shrey the black indian bitch

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just popped over to his Facebook and turns out he has a Chinese girlfriend. Just another brown skin Indian lusting after fair skin beauty. Now he is fighting casual racism for his fellow brownies.

He is just a hypocrite. Why is he dating an oppressor? Thought Chinese Sinkies are oppressing him?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just popped over to his Facebook and turns out he has a Chinese girlfriend. Just another brown skin Indian lusting after fair skin beauty. Now he is fighting casual racism for his fellow brownies.

He is just a hypocrite. Why is he dating an oppressor? Thought Chinese Sinkies are oppressing him?

shit skins are like this. Want Chinese girl but turns around to blame Chinese ppl and they will try to convert their gf or if they get married wife to their shit skin kind and totally ignore their Chinese side if not they will try to use the Chinese side for their benefit. Take a look like shit skins like vivian and his wife and daughter. They look less and less like shit skins but want to bet how much Chinese his daughter or himself knows despite being half Chinese. I can bet hardly any at all.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any of these sluts tainted by a shitskin should be branded. Their curried chaocheebye should never be touched again by any non-shitskin. To be fucked by a filthy indian is worse than beastiality.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese girls just love indians. Love the body odour that repulse repugnant chinese men but make chinese girls horny with the pheromones. Makes them wet just smelling it.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese girls just love indians. Love the body odour that repulse repugnant chinese men but make chinese girls horny with the pheromones. Makes them wet just smelling it.

normally you talk like a retard but i think you may have touched on something primeval.

I was standing behind a couple of not unpleasant chink milfs the other day and they were discussing some indian guy…..one of them giggled and said su lin told me they are very spicy leh….the horny look on her face was quite obvious.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why don't they just fuck themselves with a rotting cucumber in that case than to have sex with an animal, the shitskin indian.

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one just proven to be intimate shit

ln-shanmugam.jpg

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because Indians are the most racist and discriminating hypocritical snakes on earth.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
sounds like the biggest crock of shit. When does body odor = phermones :rolleyes:

u stupid cunt chigger….i doubt you've ever smelled a pheromone since ur revolting to both men and women.

they do smell a little funky…..I secrete tons of that stuff….the ladies say they can taste it on my bollahs.