• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Need help- computer cursor keeps moving away

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any IT expert in here? Lately my laptop pointer has been erratic. It kept sliding away to a corner and it takes a very hard drag to bring to where I wanted to, it will still slide away. Use malware , restart also no use. Anyone encounter before and with advice to share ?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop using the mouse to scratch your balls. The dead skin had accumulated inside the laser well. Clean it out.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any IT expert in here? Lately my laptop pointer has been erratic. It kept sliding away to a corner and it takes a very hard drag to bring to where I wanted to, it will still slide away. Use malware , restart also no use. Anyone encounter before and with advice to share ?

could it be cos you post a lot of crap?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't listen to all these craps.
just get a replacement wireless mouse for $12 and move on.
I experienced this cursor running away a few times in my lifes already(on laptop,on desktop pc as well).

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I experienced this cursor running away a few times in my lifes already(on laptop,on desktop pc as well).

I read your post and had a good audible laugh till strangers beside me think I am "13 points".

I absolutely agree :biggrin:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

kkbutterfly, I think you right.
No wire type mouse no good. My mouse old fashion type with wire connected to computer. Mouse cannot anyhow run away. Same cursor oso well behave. Dun run everywhere.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time got goli inside, the mouse likes to play play anyhow run, so we clean the goli. But now all laser mouse, so no goli inside.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy have still not reveal whether he had a mouse plugged in or he is using the laptop's scrolling pad. Habitual eat and surf people usually dirty the pad and hardened deposits may jam the cursor.