• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat It's a reflection of Pinky's worth when no Cabinet Ministers...........

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a reflection of Pinky's worth when no Cabinet Ministers are coming out with guns blazing to defend him. They are sure someone is ready to secure their pay for no work in the future? I really believe it would have been Grace Fu first to the fore. That bitch is more focused on remuneration than the whole Cabinet combined.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boy Boy Shengwu quoted somebody thus:

"It is difficult for someone to understand when their salary depends upon not understanding".

Silence oso can?

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a reflection of Pinky's worth when no Cabinet Ministers are coming out with guns blazing to defend him. They are sure someone is ready to secure their pay for no work in the future? I really believe it would have been Grace Fu first to the fore. That bitch is more focused on remuneration than the whole Cabinet combined.

Grace is in China on signing of MOU on cultural exchange. She gave an interview and looks solemn yesterday. She knows well that the shit has hit the fan.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hv mc from doctor, count? Its a sprained elbow from golf, i was admitted to hospital for observation n the pain was so excruciating i could only managed to play xbox for 4 hours