• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious siao Yang scared da ge Committee Lee stop him from LEAVING SG siol

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How reporting about army scouts using scramblers can be a state secret is beyond me.

Under the OSA it is an official secret the color of the underwear of the female SAF soldier's combat fatigues is green until Mindef declares them so.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. I think he is drawing and retaining the attention of the foreign press. He is also applying leverage so that his wife does not get detained. They cannot touch him but the wife is exposed based on the SD allegation. But then again history says it may happen.

When Glenn Knight was made AG Designate officially there was rumblings within certain elements of business lobby and they approached retiring AG Tan Boon Teik of allegations of improper conduct. They could not find anything initially and actually arrested him at the quay when he returned form Batam with undeclared alcohol and from there they uncovered his false declaration for a car loan. The cheating charges were also fishy as no money was actually lost. They had to arrest his wife to force him to plead guilty and the charges were then withdrawn against the wife. After he received a fine and 1 day sentence, there was also lot murmuring about the supposed serious allegations of corruption that never came thru and so 2 years they charged him again for CBT of $4k of office funds.

Ho Kwon Ping wrote a unflattering article of the state as a foreign correspondent. He was arrested for revealing that existence of army scouts which he was involved during his NS stint. How reporting about army scouts using scramblers can be a state secret is beyond me.

NSmen having training in Taiwan also a state secret...oops, I think I said too much. :*:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When SPH editors and journalist were arrested under OSA, Lim Kim San, former cabinet minister and SPH Chairman asked Shan who was in private practice to come in brief the journalists what falls under ISA. Shan pointed at the table and said that mentioning that it has four legs can be considered a state secret. Thats how wide OSA is. Sometimes the spirt of the law falls by the wayside.

Under the OSA it is an official secret the color of the underwear of the female SAF soldier's combat fatigues is green until Mindef declares them so.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It would make real political drama if he's detained under ISA and tortured. BG Lee vs BG Lee.

LHY outwitted his bro in round 1. Looks like the former is leading on points in rounds 2 and 3 too. He went for Pinky's throat when the latter was away.

Maybe, just maybe, Pinky was confident his intelligence apparatus would be able to provide him timely intelligence with the usual coverage? What a bloody moron!

I wonder if Pinky is able to lead an army against the Boy Scouts led by a school teacher. How to be confident with all the generals we have? Several in cabinet too.
Pinky failed big time against his own bro.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHY outwitted his bro in round 1. Looks like the former is leading on points in rounds 2 and 3 too. He went for Pinky's throat when the latter was away.

Maybe, just maybe, Pinky was confident his intelligence apparatus would be able to provide him timely intelligence with the usual coverage? What a bloody moron!

I wonder if Pinky is able to lead an army against the Boy Scouts led by a school teacher. How to be confident with all the generals we have? Several in cabinet too.

so seriously how was LHY's performance in the SAF? I ean before he was BG.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Would there be a military coup?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

panties of saf women are mostly white as they can be washed with bleach after heavy sweating and juicing.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zero chance. LHY has no military support. Everyone in position will kneel down before Empress Pinky.

I predict ng eng hen will be the one to seize the opportunity on pretense of crushing the rebellion to declare a coup detat, occupy Shanghai the capitol and betray his master and crush the brother at the same time.

Ng eng hen is the only one evil enough and genius enough to pull it off.he is the catalyst and black swan to the story.reporting to camp now in my no.4!!!!long live general Hen!!!!

Ah hen wan sui!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I predict ng eng hen will be the one to seize the opportunity on pretense of crushing the rebellion to declare a coup detat, occupy Shanghai the capitol and betray his master and crush the brother at the same time.

Ng eng hen is the only one evil enough and genius enough to pull it off.he is the catalyst and black swan to the story.reporting to camp now in my no.4!!!!long live general Hen!!!!

Ah hen wan sui!!!

no saf national servicemen will comply. and regular officers and nco's will take care of own business first. this is what saf has becum.