Thread: Lee Hsien Loong must address accusations by siblings that are of public concern

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Default Lee Hsien Loong must address accusations by siblings that are of public concern

http://yoursdp.org/news/lee_hsien_lo...017-06-15-6174

Finally one opposition released their statement

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Default Re: Lee Hsien Loong must address accusations by siblings that are of public concern

Where's WP?????

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 40 / Power: 0

Default Re: Lee Hsien Loong must address accusations by siblings that are of public concern

The dispute between PM Lee Hsien Loong and his siblings, Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang, goes far beyond private family matters. It delves into issues of national concern and good governance.

Both siblings have made serious accusations against the PM, among which is the abuse of powers entrusted to him.

This sounds serious.

My Reputation Points: 772 / Power: 10

Agree where's WP with all their lawyers and MP's with parliamentary immunity.
    Where's the Minister of law when so many legal issues are being bandied about.
    "The Taiwanese are ruthless, Hong Kongers are shameless and Singaporeans are ignorant."

My Reputation Points: 616 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by borom View Post
    Agree where's WP with all their lawyers and MP's with parliamentary immunity.
    Where's the Minister of law when so many legal issues are being bandied about.
    WP, the approved opposition party will act pending clear signals from the pap.

My Reputation Points: 869 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Reddog View Post
    WP, the approved opposition party will act pending clear signals from the pap.
    Agreed. When WP raise concern it means must go court

My Reputation Points: 58 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    Where's WP?????
    cannot, once WP open their mouth

then the AHTC (Always tio Hoot Town Council) issue will surface again

My Reputation Points: 458 / Power: 0

by keeping quiet, they r maintaining this is family biz and no muther farker anointed into secret committee should hv any say in family biz.

can go gibe dog fark.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    Where's WP?????

where is hamas captain goh... the ufo watcher?

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by rambo22 View Post
    cannot, once WP open their mouth

then the AHTC (Always tio Hoot Town Council) issue will surface again
    Of course. What else can be bigger than WP's AHTC issue.
    I love how Karma is fucking that little bitch loong in his fucking cunt slowly and painfully, his blood should be drained.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by virus View Post
    where is hamas captain goh... the ufo watcher?
    Screwing young girls in Cambodia.

My Reputation Points: 301 / Power: 0

CSJ and the rest of the opposition need to realise a few things:

1. They are held with the same, if not more, contempt that these two siblings have for their brother.

2. The two siblings are in a way better position to fuck up their brother than Chee or any of the opposition can ever do.

3. They will will come across negatively as opportunists seeking to capitalise on a he-said-she -said "private" family feud.

4. Lastly but most importantly, they need to get this into their heads, i.e. blood is thicker than water.

What Chee and the rest of the opposition need to do is to shut up, let the duelling be drawn out which will allow for more damaging shit to emerge instead of allowing the shit to subside or go underground each time they open their mouths thinking they can score some political points of this saga.

“On behalf of my fellow SAF Officers, both past and present, who still believe in the Code of Honour, we wish to state that we are deeply ashamed of the disgraceful and dishonourable conduct of Cpt Najib Hanuk, Maj Chia Thye Siong and Dr Ng Eng Hen. We sincerely apologise to the family of Pte Dominique Lee for the negligence which led to, and for the failure of these three gutless weasels to accept full responsibility for his tragic and unnecessary death.” PTADER, 27 March 2016

My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by PTADER View Post
    CSJ and the rest of the opposition need to realise a few things:

1. They are held with the same, if not more, contempt that these two siblings have for their brother.

2. The two siblings are in a way better position to fuck up their brother than Chee or any of the opposition can ever do.

3. They will will come across negatively as opportunists seeking to capitalise on a he-said-she -said "private" family feud.

4. Lastly but most importantly, they need to get this into their heads, i.e. blood is thicker than water.

What Chee and the rest of the opposition need to do is to shut up, let the duelling be drawn out which will allow for more damaging shit to emerge instead of allowing the shit to subside or go underground each time they open their mouths thinking they can score some political points of this saga.
    Money is thicker than blood.

My Reputation Points: 132 / Power: 0

My Reputation Points: 298 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Seee3 View Post
    Agreed. When WP raise concern it means must go court
    This one can go family court lah....

this month ikea got better deal than courts

My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

I worry if Pinky chooses not to sue. Something to hide?

My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    I worry if Pinky chooses not to sue. Something to hide?
    Papa will appear in his dreams. Keep calm. Don't get stressed or the lymphoma will return.

Thread Information