• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Has any other of the other ministars stepped out to talk about the Lee feud?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
if ur dog is paid $5 million per shot, dont bet on it

Good point, every whore/bitch has a price.
I can picture Shan/Vivian those 2 bastard black dogs darting their forked tongues in and out of her old pussy greedily together.

My Queen, Did My Tongue Hit your Clitoris???

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
yakult the token minority sellout was the first i read about. He doesnt seem to realise its a yellow supremacists party

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Josexfiend, Dis GraceFu, hara-kiri khaw?

Only big nose teo said he is behind LHL as far as I know.

Kayu heard you... it's just a "petty family dispute". If there are no petty family disputes, would Kayu worry? :eek::eek::eek:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iz 2 early 4 dose burgers 2 show hand ... tings r not clear wif lots of opinionated accusations not fully backed wif evidens ... ah loon oso has not open his blahdy moouth 2 speak ...

but if dey r 4s 2 showhand now, dey wil definitely back ah loon ... can take refrens from 1mdb saga up nortth ... head honcho stil sitting there ...

ofcos dey wun showhand now sins no 1 4s dem ...

dey wil sit n watch how tings evolf 1st so dat dey can b on ze winning side n kip their million $ salaries ...

Last edited:

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
What any of them say has little significance. The one who dares to say anything different from the pm will probably lose his job.

Josexfiend, Dis GraceFu, hara-kiri khaw?

Only big nose teo said he is behind LHL as far as I know.