• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Is the end of the Lee Empire near?

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
People say power/wealth doesn't get passed on beyond the 3rd generation, looks like the LEE will get it in the 2nd generation.

I had a bad week this week, but then I saw this public quarrel in the LEEgime and it made me so fucking happy.

My only question is... is this wayang? I'm inclined to think this is a real split in the LEEgime. What do you guys think?

Fuck LKY and his LEEgime!!! This is the BEST news from Sinkapore ever since the old fart kicked the bucket. Who wants to go out for a drink???

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the whole problem of 38OR is because lhl and jinx wanted to build the Lee Dynasty with Hongyi as the next emperor.

What sort of country is this little red dot?

Will it be possible to continue with Arch Enemy China having named lhl as the Anti-China Lackey of USA. Can lhl and the pap succeed to contain China. Against the entire Muslim region formed by Malaysia and Indonesia.

In China, lhl is known as the Anti=China Lackey of the USA.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/poli...tent=20170615&utm_campaign=scmp_international

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
People say power/wealth doesn't get passed on beyond the 3rd generation, looks like the LEE will get it in the 2nd generation.

I had a bad week this week, but then I saw this public quarrel in the LEEgime and it made me so fucking happy.

My only question is... is this wayang? I'm inclined to think this is a real split in the LEEgime. What do you guys think?

Fuck LKY and his LEEgime!!! This is the BEST news from Sinkapore ever since the old fart kicked the bucket. Who wants to go out for a drink???

Yes. The country is finally free to be free from Lee's Shackle. But it is also a trying time for a small nation like us.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the retribution for PAP with the imbecile LHL who betrayed Sinkies

May he be fucked till his last breath followed by a corpse whip!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is just an opportunity,the question is will sinkies wake up?I wouldn't hold my breathe too much.iv lived far too long on this earth(more than 20 years in this shithole) to know better.ill bet u a dime that ur mom and sisters and daughters and 89 percent of the females in singapore probably has no clue what is going on and don't give a fuck.

Gonna book my holiday to Australia next month as per scheduled and get away from this shithole like lhl.

Last edited:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ending of dynasties and DICTATORS are never GOOD, LKY died a long agonising death by lying in bed for a month or more gasping on respirators. Things don't look bright for PM Lee.

PM Lee should not return to Singapore and remain at his current HOLIDAY LOCATION or seek a country without an extradition treaties with Singapore should things take a turn for the worse