• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Poodles on the news again

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say raise the wages of civil servant, it is obvious that they are underpaid. You guys agree with me?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's an illusion to say there's no corruption in Singapore, the rot starts right at the top.

HSL and HJ role in Singapore itself is a conflict of interest. In other country the CID would have raided their house and do a thorough investigation.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
If their pay are quater of both husband n wife...i am sure those poddles will not even think of this small $$....imo