Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,518
    My Reputation Points: 58 / Power: 0

    Default Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    if all yr siblings make you and yr bu Throw Face

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18,637
    My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Who's gonna open plate?
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    233
    My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo22 View Post
    if all yr siblings make you and yr bu Throw Face
    His credibility and his wife now at all time low. I hope he sues and bankrupt his 2 siblings. It should make his credibility even lower in the eyes of Sinkies.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,518
    My Reputation Points: 58 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldcheekon View Post
    His credibility and his wife now at all time low. I hope he sues and bankrupt his 2 siblings. It should make his credibility even lower in the eyes of Sinkies.
    this case really susah

    if dun sue, similansai face all gone

    if sue similanjiao matters

    the whole world will know

    better either he faint and dun wake up

    or kena breast cancer advance stage

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,848
    My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Dun Sue means Princess Gollum and Prince Manslut is telling the truth.

    LHL is a bastard.

    [𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,722
    My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Dr Lee Wei Ling and Lee Hsien Yang engage Eugene Tan Kheng Boon and Simon Chesterman as their lawyer.
    Both are legal experts in Constitutional law
    Quote Originally Posted by HK14K View Post
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    shameful and despicable scum PAP regime,
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

    only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,826
    My Reputation Points: 1285 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    Dr Lee Wei Ling and Lee Hsien Yang engage Eugene Tan Kheng Boon and Simon Chesterman as their lawyer.
    Both are legal experts in Constitutional law
    What are u smoking? Singapore has no law. It is our foreign intervening masters that is keeping this Lee around.
    2-in-Quote
    “Mr Lee Kuan Yew kept on repeating how he built up this country and how much he has stored in the reserves. That is the tragedy of the man. For all his intelligence, he does not possess the wisdom of life.
    .... he destroys the very legacy that he so desperately desires to establish.”
    "PAP IB Kanina has vouched that there is nothing wrong or against the law to have 2dollar company CEO running big time projects. LHL must be paid 1 dollar a year with no bonus and no allowances."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,722
    My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Eugene Tan comment :
    Confidence in the government and leadership is unlikely to be immediately affected by the spat, according to Eugene Tan, a political analyst and former nominated member of parliament.

    "Singaporeans may feel conflicted given the siblings’ statement wasn’t made on a whim,” Tan said. "But they generally have trust in the system and a prime minister who is personally popular. They see it as an unfortunate family feud.”
    Quote Originally Posted by HK14K View Post
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    shameful and despicable scum PAP regime,
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

    only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    30,880
    My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Why sue?

    Arrange MMA fights. Pinky vs Playboy. HC vs WL. Can have it at the Padang. SBF Bros free entry.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    80
    My Reputation Points: 71 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    Why sue?

    Arrange MMA fights. Pinky vs Playboy. HC vs WL. Can have it at the Padang. SBF Bros free entry.
    Good idea but winner get what and loser how?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,848
    My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    Eugene Tan comment :
    Confidence in the government and leadership is unlikely to be immediately affected by the spat, according to Eugene Tan, a political analyst and former nominated member of parliament.

    "Singaporeans may feel conflicted given the siblings’ statement wasn’t made on a whim,” Tan said. "But they generally have trust in the system and a prime minister who is personally popular. They see it as an unfortunate family feud.”
    Who the fuck is Eugene Tan. Is he blind to the fact that LHL is a bum?

    [𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    30,880
    My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Quote Originally Posted by sorechai View Post
    Good idea but winner get what and loser how?
    Win, lose or draw, all 4 to FO from here and Leongsam to be PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    30,880
    My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    Who the fuck is Eugene Tan. Is he blind to the fact that LHL is a bum?
    Eugene Tan follows the political wind. Never take his views seriously.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    80
    My Reputation Points: 71 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    Win, lose or draw, all 4 to FO from here and Leongsam to be PM.
    That fella is into bestiality so how to be PM? This sort of behaviour makes him overqualified for the job.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    30,880
    My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Quote Originally Posted by sorechai View Post
    That fella is into bestiality so how to be PM? This sort of behaviour makes him overqualified for the job.
    Does it matter after a faggot?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,518
    My Reputation Points: 58 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    a prime minister who is personally popular

    popular my lamb par

    eugene priest dun talk cork lo

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,848
    My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo22 View Post
    a prime minister who is personally popular

    popular my lamb par

    eugene priest dun talk cork lo
    This Eugene whore want to suck his cock??

    [𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,518
    My Reputation Points: 58 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    This Eugene whore want to suck his cock??
    how to suck

    pinky also cannot mari kita liao

    that why tio prostate cancer

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,672
    My Reputation Points: 470 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Eugene Tan is a third class apple polisher always stating the obvious,LPPL,he got say like no say.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    760
    My Reputation Points: 209 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Sue or Dun Sue if you are the Familee Lao Da

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    Why sue?

    Arrange MMA fights. Pinky vs Playboy. HC vs WL. Can have it at the Padang. SBF Bros free entry.
    Wah lau ehhhh....this is one circus show no Singaporean will want to miss....plus willing to pay high price tickets.....

    Goody leh ....good money.....ho jinx will be laughing all the way to the banks.....and the banks will be laughing too, because it will be money to be collected to make up for 'too much sick losses'.

    All win win leh....moi keee chui...the Singapore mma fight of the century....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2015, 12:14 AM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 21-04-2012, 09:05 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 25-09-2010, 05:26 AM
  4. If you are angry with the YOG organising Committee
    By ruffles in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-08-2010, 05:10 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-12-2009, 01:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •