• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious coup d'état 乱世出英雄

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Talk cock person. LHL got the ISD, the Army , the police all on his side so what crap coup you talking?

I know of no ISD or Police that can stop a 60 ton Leopard 2. Do you? Hsien yang being a tankee, all tankees here will fall out and leeport to him for mutiny, ok?

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of no ISD or Police that can stop a 60 ton Leopard 2. Do you? Hsien yang being a tankee, all tankees here will fall out and leeport to him for mutiny, ok?

They cant stop the Leopard but they can stop the soldiers going into the Leopard.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

lan sai

just abnn only, mata also must hide inside ambulances

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard that lhy is more capable than pinky n in the army.. he did have the respect of his men..unlike pinky..tat true? Anyway all the officers etc who r loyal to lhy have already left...doubt he has any influence

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not fall out, but fall in.
What is the code word for the mobilization?
Since I am over age 50, I am no longer liable for reservist, but for the sake of our buddy,
I am almost at the Gold Standard for the IPPT.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not possible if gates are guarded and fuel of tanks drained to minimum level. moreover sinkie soldiers bo lum par to volunteer at camp without recall notice. they would rather lim kopi and bang hooker for $69 in geylang.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'If I have to shoot 100,000 chao sinkies to save Singapore from another 100 years of disorder, so be it.' Lee Kuan Yew.

Ng Eng Hen will be tasked with the job of rolling in the tanks and sending in lorries of troops to crush the rebellion.Its going to be very messy but Ng is a brave man and a loyal soldier to his country with a slight inclination for bloodlust,I'm sure he wouldn't mind ordering the troops to open fire and seeing a few sinkies perish and will see things to the end.

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal
'If I have to shoot 100,000 chao sinkies to save Singapore from another 100 years of disorder, so be it.' Lee Kuan Yew.

Ng Eng Hen will be tasked with the job of rolling in the tanks and sending in lorries of troops to crush the rebellion.Its going to be very messy but Ng is a brave man and a loyal soldier to his country with a slight inclination for bloodlust,I'm sure he wouldn't mind ordering the troops to open fire and seeing a few sinkies perish and will see things to the end.

Talking through your ass again. Just put a few ah nehs there and all the troops in their tanks will exercise maximum restraint like in Little India.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tankee big fuck?arse loong is BG of the artillery division.one Arty strike and all ur tanks can say bye bye.