• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sg this time really finished

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the PM own siblings do not trust him and have

no confidence in him

how about us ?

who will know PM and his bu better than all of us

what do you think ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like lhl as pm he can jokes of other countries like china.

He is never be found in action if somewhere in Singapore is in trouble.

I like him where he cn talk cock sing song and often state hmthe obvious things abt anything.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

no confidence in him

how about us ?

what do you think ?

You mean you just realised that he cannot be trusted because the siblings say so?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

no confidence in him

how about us ?

what do you think ?

Frankly, who would know better than them. I think it is beyond personal. They are affirming what we suspected ?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, who would know better than them. I think it is beyond personal. They are affirming what we suspected ?

The feud is just tips of the iceberg. The character of LHL/HJ Co is left much to be desired and no accountability nor transparency from them about managing Singaporeans hard-earned CPF monies. Now that that LSY/LWL has came out to warn the public, it is time for every Singaporeans including opposition parties to rally behind the siblings. If not now, there will be no more 2nd chance once LSY leave Singapore for good.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do u trust ur own siblings?if u do i say u are truly one kumgong sinkie.

iv lived long enough on this earth to know every family has a feud and families and skeletons will be the death of us all.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sg is more or less gone... Unless LHL resigned.

You forgot the Ho Jinx who squandered all our life savings by the billions. She is the main culprit behind the retarded PM. She has obviously crossed the boundary as stated by LSY's long statement.