• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The 3 precious children of ah gong& Ho ching will sink SG, no need Big Bro Xi's help.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
pwKiWE3.png

Lee Hsien Yang + Lee Wei Ling Vs Lee Hsien Loong

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The 3 precious children of ah gong& Ho ching will sink SG, no need Big Bro Xi's h

This is why no empires ever last beyond three generations.if u ever become multi millionaires or billionaires,don't ever leave a single cent pf ur kingdom to ur offsprings or ur offsprings's offsprings.chances are those ungrateful bastards won't care about u anyway
And bring ruin and shame upon ur ancestors name.

Just look at the whole bunch of them,calling out ah pa ah pa,and invoking lky's legacy.the truth is they are all using it for their own motives and agendas.the biggest hypocrite of them is probably LWL.

If u want ur children to love u,be a simple man and family guy and a taxi driver,like the 20 year unemployed bozo Chee Soo Juan.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The 3 precious children of ah gong& Ho ching will sink SG, no need Big Bro Xi's h

if they call me ah pa, i will have to dish out $2 angpow during cny.... but pls dont let me stop them from calling, if it pleased me, i might give them 4D number also

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bad tree grows bad fruits. Good tree cannot grow bad fruits... Jesus said so not me.

Be a good tree dont grow any fruits.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

time to sue and jail him for sedition

and get one of the cock suckers to slap him on the way to court

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is why no empires ever last beyond three generations.if u ever become multi millionaires or billionaires,don't ever leave a single cent pf ur kingdom to ur offsprings or ur offsprings's offsprings.chances are those ungrateful bastards won't care about u anyway
And bring ruin and shame upon ur ancestors name.

Just look at the whole bunch of them,calling out ah pa ah pa,and invoking lky's legacy.the truth is they are all using it for their own motives and agendas.the biggest hypocrite of them is probably LWL.

If u want ur children to love u,be a simple man and family guy and a taxi driver,like the 20 year unemployed bozo Chee Soo Juan.

CSJ may appear to be a "bozo",
but he does owe those guys, a living.