• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anti climax time in Singapore...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siblings fight over father hse to demolished.

Wtf go quarrel in own backyards lah..

Such quarrel won't cause stock market to crash or new world order coming.

I am waitibg for WW3 news NK to nuke drug trafficker USA happening. Want to see british Empire falling down like domino.

Spoil my day.

Last edited:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siblings fight over father hse to demolished.

Wtf go quarrel in own backyards lah..

I am waitibg for WW3 news NK to nuke drug trafficker USA happening.

Spoil my day.

could be a staged show put up to distract us from the bad ecomomy.
don't be too happy

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Such quarrel won't cause stock market to crash or new world order coming ...

Spoil my day.
wen such a small quarrel has no effect on stok market or new world order, it can oni b a trivial matta ...

how can a trivial matta spoil ur day? ...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, the support (worldwide) for British Premier Leaque Soccer Teams is so strong, it will ensure continuity. For eternity. And the world's addiction to pop culture will ensure Yankee creations like MTV and Marvel/DC comics superhero will engulf the cinema tickets of the planet for millenium to come. Long live USA! Long Live The Queen, or King, or just the British Monarchy!

Cheers!

I am waitibg for WW3 news NK to nuke drug trafficker USA happening. Want to see british Empire falling down like domino.

Spoil my day.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Behind the quarrel is a warning message that Singapore is in bad shape and in bad hands. Nothing can be more clearer than that.