• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shitskin dog wants to exchange shoes after wearing it!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/108561478-post1.html

FUCKING INDIAN! FUCK YOUR MOTHER's BLACK CHEEBYE.

11953080_10153357455137949_3566096629210158853_n.jpg

Wanna share this today
indian national at sportslink waterwaypoint bullying the local chinese auntie promotor , his wife and him was making a ruckus and scene at the counter scolding the staff because he cannot exchange the shoe . I heard from them that he bought the shoe on friday and today come to ******** say wrong size.

Create a big scene there and then somemore ask another local guy nearby why take his picture when the guy was just playing with his phone . Obviously guilty concious i wuickly take a snapshot of his face.

29b0gmv.png

2moz4lj.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Actually in Canada common to do exchange for shoes even after you wear them for a couple of days.

Return policy is very good in Canada. Buy already don't like can return.

Singapore got no return policy that's why shopping there sucks.

Ok Laider cue for you to slam me. Make it good ok?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually in Canada common to do exchange for shoes even after you wear them for a couple of days.

Return liao then the shop do what with a pair of used shoes?
Sell you ah?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Customer service is not for these fucking snakes.

All these shitskin will wear their shoes for 2 years, come back and change a new pair because they can and they will take advantage of the store's return policy. These filthy shitskins should be under a truck, run them over back and forth and whip their fucking corpse.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All these shitskin will wear their shoes for 2 years, come back and change a new pair because they can and they will take advantage of the store's return policy. These filthy shitskins should be under a truck, run them over back and forth and whip their fucking corpse.

Hahaha you remind me of Escher.....I'll thot you're Him if not for the absence of piano wires and Lamppost

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/christmas-gifts-returns-1.3932253

Here's what really happens to all those gifts you return to the store

Canadians return roughly $46B worth of goods every year, and most of it won't go back on store shelves

Aaron Saltzman - CBC News

January 14, 2017

Ottawa Boxing Day 20161226
A customer carries a TV to the checkout at a Best Buy store in Ottawa on Boxing Day, Monday, Dec. 26, 2016. Between six and nine per cent of all goods sold each year by Canadian retailers will be returned, the bulk of them in the post-holiday period. (Justin Tang/Canadian Press)
The weeks after the holiday season mark a busy time of year for retailers — but not in a good way. This is the time when most gifts get returned.

Thing is, most of those products, even if they're in unopened boxes in pristine condition, don't go back on store shelves.

"[That] is actually very rare," says Ted Salter, national leader for consumer products and retail at consultancy Ernst & Young — now known as EY. "I don't think people realize, more often than not, depending on the category, those items are going into what we'll call a reverse logistics process."

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

For Costco they have a no questions asked return policy. I have seen Ang moh return dead plants and food like milk and cheese beef etc. Costco will take it back no questions asked. Damn power. Costco has the best return policy and no time limit either. Full satisfaction guaranteed.

Other stores like Best Buy Canadian Tire Walmart Sportchek usually got like 30-90 day policy.

Some discount factory outlet if big sale may state sales are final and no returns or exchanges but you pay very cheap. Like NIKE factory outlet at Cross Iron Mills the shoes $160 original price got 50% off already then still got additional 50% off end up $40 only. My wife cousins went there say wah so cheap!!!!

Shopping here is way more fun than in Singapore lah.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
For shoes usually they get manager to check shoes condition before you return but I see usually they will say ok as long as shoes not too run down. Saw this Ang moh return shoes after he ran a few km in it say dun like.

Return without receipt also sometimes they allow! Damn crazy!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are some companies that take stock of these returned goods and sell them at wholesale discount centres for low prices.

If this policy is in India, all the inventory will be transferred to a wholesale discount centre. Though I'm in favor of such a system, but some cheebye people like this shitskinmotherfucker clearly does not deserve any.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For Costco they have a no questions asked return policy. I have seen Ang moh return dead plants and food like milk and cheese beef etc. Costco will take it back no questions asked. Damn power. Costco has the best return policy and no time limit either. Full satisfaction guaranteed.

Other stores like Best Buy Canadian Tire Walmart Sportchek usually got like 30-90 day policy.

Some discount factory outlet if big sale may state sales are final and no returns or exchanges but you pay very cheap. Like NIKE factory outlet at Cross Iron Mills the shoes $160 original price got 50% off already then still got additional 50% off end up $40 only. My wife cousins went there say wah so cheap!!!!

Shopping here is way more fun than in Singapore lah.

home depot and lowe's too. after plants and flowers wither in their pots, you can still return them after months. they simply claim from supply chain, and suppliers in order to maintain the relationship bo pian replace with new supplies. burden is not on home depot nor lowe's but on original supplier. walmart, however, restock returned items on shelves if packaging is pristine. i bought 2 sets of hose and nozzle from walmart recently. 1 set is brand new. other set looks new but upon using found a leak in the nozzle. tried to figure out what's wrong, found nozzle was missing a gasket. and then discovered the hose-to-tap end had been tampered with. after repacking it nicely like i just bought it and returning it, found it again on the shelf a week later. same with returned and dried up printer cartridges in office depot.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/christmas-gifts-returns-1.3932253

Here's what really happens to all those gifts you return to the store

Canadians return roughly $46B worth of goods every year, and most of it won't go back on store shelves

Aaron Saltzman - CBC News

January 14, 2017

Ottawa Boxing Day 20161226
A customer carries a TV to the checkout at a Best Buy store in Ottawa on Boxing Day, Monday, Dec. 26, 2016. Between six and nine per cent of all goods sold each year by Canadian retailers will be returned, the bulk of them in the post-holiday period. (Justin Tang/Canadian Press)
The weeks after the holiday season mark a busy time of year for retailers — but not in a good way. This is the time when most gifts get returned.

Thing is, most of those products, even if they're in unopened boxes in pristine condition, don't go back on store shelves.

"[That] is actually very rare," says Ted Salter, national leader for consumer products and retail at consultancy Ernst & Young — now known as EY. "I don't think people realize, more often than not, depending on the category, those items are going into what we'll call a reverse logistics process."

Spore in reality is a third world shithole.
This Shitskin Balafucker must have tasted the loose return policy elsewhere in real first world country. Now that he thinks he's in one, he attempts the same only to be surprised.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If canada is full of cheapo sinkies and cheapskates shitskins, Walmart and Tesco can prepare bankrupt proceedings within a year.