• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat If Pinky buay song engage Lavender Singh then how

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am more scared if he made Lavender the CJ.

Lavender is no fool. As CJ, you can't afford to engage in 'ECA.' Davi is damn loaded. He's enjoying himself. It's no secret at all. Legal fraternity knows he matches Shan outside the courtroom!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lavender is no fool. As CJ, you can't afford to engage in 'ECA.' Davi is damn loaded. He's enjoying himself. It's no secret at all. Legal fraternity knows he matches Shan outside the courtroom!

I think in the legal fraternity, it's not just about money. It's also about prestige. If you are a lawyer, however successful you are in private practice, the once in a lifetime prestige of sitting at the apex of the legal profession - AG or CJ - is absolutely alluring. What's more, after you have had your fun and prestige, you can still go back to private practice, this time with a medal on your chest.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does not matter who they engage liao.

If case heard in a juryless Singapore court you say who will win lah.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
better than pokemon go solstice launch

will jackarse neo make a movie on this called 家便, 大便的便

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal

That rivalry has never gone away - last heard one of them raked in $20m last year - want to guess which of the two?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy cannot take up any role in Public Service as he crossed the red line years ago. Certainly not CJ. Not just ECA, try spousal abuse with black eyes and prominent injuries. His MP term was not renewed because of it. He is now a batchelor.

I think in the legal fraternity, it's not just about money. It's also about prestige. If you are a lawyer, however successful you are in private practice, the once in a lifetime prestige of sitting at the apex of the legal profession - AG or CJ - is absolutely alluring. What's more, after you have had your fun and prestige, you can still go back to private practice, this time with a medal on your chest.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree with you.
If you are a judge, you cannot say "fuck you" and probably not free to participate in "ECA"
Our learned friend has more than enough dough to do whatever he desires.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy cannot take up any role in Public Service as he crossed the red line years ago. Certainly not CJ. Not just ECA, try spousal abuse with black eyes and prominent injuries. His MP term was not renewed because of it. He is now a batchelor.

Our learned friend is separated or divorced?
Decades ago, I had a little "chit chat" with him at a parking lot in Toa Payoh
re: we are all equal in the eyes of the law, regardless whether an individual is an MP, we should not park our motor vehicle which blocks others from driving into the car park.
And I reminded him about his history: from St. Michael's, SJI, OCS, and Raffles Hall orientation.
He quietly proceeded to move his Mercedes Benz.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Divorced. Wife's family finally stepped in.

Our learned friend is separated or divorced?
Decades ago, I had a little "chit chat" with him at a parking lot in Toa Payoh
re: we are all equal in the eyes of the law, regardless whether an individual is an MP, we should not park our motor vehicle which blocks others from driving into the car park.
And I reminded him about his history: from St. Michael's, SJI, OCS, and Raffles Hall orientation.
He quietly proceeded to move his Mercedes Benz.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've obviously not had the pleasure of trying to challenge one of his bills. Oh the rage...especially when items were encircled in red.

Did you know that you have to pay extra to have a letter sent out under his name and signature (rather than just the firm's name)?

Story goes that long time office boy "Ronnie" finally quit last year - had enough. So there is an opening.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You've obviously not had the pleasure of trying to challenge one of his bills. Oh the rage...especially when items were encircled in red.

Did you know that you have to pay extra to have a letter sent out under his name and signature (rather than just the firm's name)?

I left Singapore, just as he was called to the Bar.
I am unaware of his office behaviour.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WL and Hy should do a preemptive strike and sue gayloong first.this will cause him to lose the initiative and hence the advantage,this is a very important move in chess,checkers and poker,the first movers advantage.not only does it allow u to set the tone of the battle,it also helps u to maintain aggression on subsequent turns and keep ur opponent on their toes and guessing until they crumble under pressure.pressure and aggression.unless ur unfortunate enough to run into a even more aggressive and fearless player.

most people tend to be on the passive and reactive side rather than the proactive and attacking,being passive and defensive will not help u to win the game,unless u are hoping on capitalizing on ur opponent's mistakes.however ur opponent's constant barrage will build up stress,and stress equals more mistakes for you,by being passive and reactive person only makes things easy for ur opponents(no stress) it makes u extremely predictable,they simply have to back off or sidestep u whenever u start showing strength or aggression.