• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was trying to figure how this discrepancy occurred as it seems impossible for a copy and paste to include those words.
By the way, the WP post (to be precise, only PNG ENG HUAT's question) was also edited at least one hour after it was first posted.
The current version is:
but the original was:

Once again, you can go to the "edit history" and see for yourself. :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doc, I can assure you that the reserves and the strong SGD is the bedrock of PAP's very existence and their long tenure and why they are able to hold Singaporeans , Singapore business owners and property owners at ransom. This has been their compact.

What they have been doing clearly is siphoning off the much of the returns for themselves and handing over peanuts in the case of CPF. They have been been covering losses on investments on bad decisions by skilfully acquiring nationals assets such as power stations, national companies at below market rate with the supposed altruistic intention of helping the nation to privatise them to unlock their true value.

Not that GCBs are treasure trove with many in senior government and politics in it.

In essence they are screwing the citizens while paying themselves handsomely. A good example is the way TT Durai ran NKF, the intended recipients of the donations actually received less than 10 cents for each donation dollar received while senior staff and board members were travelling on 1st class tickets visiting Vegas and staying on high end hotels. The NKF reserves were usually high and gave the impression that it was financially well managed.

Say you inherited your father's business and you hired a professional manager to run it. He does very well each and every year but he has thru various means has been siphoning of more than you receive as profits but as the profits increases 10% per year, you are pleased and think that all is well.

For now. As with all traded instruments, when they crash they just drop like a stone out the window. SGD$ would collapse if it was revealed that the country's reserves have been depleted (losses by GIC/Temasick).

At the moment it is not transparent because the PAP will not reveal the numbers. So nobody really knows. If you vote in a new government or a President who wants to reveal the truth, the revelation may be made and if indeed true, SGD will collapse.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Doc, I can assure you that the reserves and the strong SGD is the bedrock of PAP's very existence and their long tenure and why they are able to hold Singaporeans , Singapore business owners and property owners at ransom. This has been their compact.

What they have been doing clearly is siphoning off the much of the returns for themselves and handing over peanuts in the case of CPF. They have been been covering losses on investments on bad decisions by skilfully acquiring nationals assets such as power stations, national companies at below market rate with the supposed altruistic intention of helping the nation to privatise them to unlock their true value.

Not that GCBs are treasure trove with many in senior government and politics in it.

In essence they are screwing the citizens while paying themselves handsomely. A good example is the way TT Durai ran NKF, the intended recipients of the donations actually received less than 10 cents for each donation dollar received while senior staff and board members were travelling on 1st class tickets visiting Vegas and staying on high end hotels. The NKF reserves were usually high and gave the impression that it was financially well managed.

Say you inherited your father's business and you hired a professional manager to run it. He does very well each and every year but he has thru various means has been siphoning of more than you receive as profits but as the profits increases 10% per year, you are pleased and think that all is well.

Yup likely all the siphoning. But you still believe that the reserves are healthy?

If the professional manager started siphoning, he would have to be doing OBSCENELY well for me not to notice. In other words he makes more profit than previous years before him. But we're not talking professional managers and my business here. We are talking about Ho Ching and LHL and Singapore. How has Singapore been doing in past 10 years coupled with siphoning.

I think you guys are all reassuring yourself with faith based beliefs that the reserves are still healthy (when you have no proof of that) despite all the losses and probably siphoning.

For the matter have you ever heard of any top top investment guru who had cut his teeth with GIC/Temasek? So how do you expect those OBSCENE returns to come from?

In the 80s if you had bought blue chip stocks you would have made a lot of money. That's what happened with the old guard. Nothing to crow about really.

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly. What is even worse and appalling is that the marginalization is widely supported by the majority of Singaporeans themselves who continue to back these policies with their votes! Unthinkable!

Like one of this

Mei Wong: Thank u Mr Lee. Please take care of yourself and continue doing a great job running our country in these troubled times. You know that u have tried very hard to deal with this issue. Let the cards fall where they may.. If people did not do anything dodgy and supposedly love Singapore 'so much', why would they choose to go on the offense in the middle of the night while you are away for private family vacation, make spurious allegations against your character without caring about burning bridges and then declare preparations for self exile to 'run away'!!! Really doesn't add up..

Stay strong. We believe you.

15542334_10154200289107828_7537594005692054816_n.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This is the thing I have pointed out many times to people here - that it is sinkies themselves who widely support LHL and PAP. Sinkies themselves want all the policies LHL and PAP have implemented. All the talk about unhappiness blah blah is the minority speaking.

It is futile to hope for change when such an overwhelming majority think that way.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too bad. Many had been conditioned and brain washed from the cradle to grave. Do you know what are the words and sentences children hear from young?

'Don't do this' 'You cannot do this' 'No, no don't touch' ...etc. Most of the parents were intoxicated by government campaigns and slogans in the early 60's - 70's.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Too bad. Many had been conditioned and brain washed from the cradle to grave. Do you know what are the words and sentences children hear from young?

'Don't do this' 'You cannot do this' 'No, no don't touch' ...etc. Most of the parents were intoxicated by government campaigns and slogans in the early 60's - 70's.

I heard all these words when I was young as well. But I got out of the matrix.

Don`t blame anyone but yourselves.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these questions sound like a bunch of farking lawyers talking to each other…can your typical heartland dweller understand whats even being asked.

if the aim is to confuse people into not giving a fuck, these will do the job.

whatever happened to simple straight talk that everyone gets straight away instead of having to read the question 3 times?

Why do you disagree with your late father, and the father of our nation's decision to demolish his house?

Why did you appoint your personal lawyer to the AG post?

The WP questions make me wanna tune out as they're so complex…and you can bet the answers will be too…they will be wrapped in purple prose and bullshit.
Great observation. I have spoken to many ah pek and ah soh on the issue. Sadly none of them understand that the problem is abuse of official position. All they had gathered was HY very bad.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Great observation. I have spoken to many ah pek and ah soh on the issue. Sadly none of them understand that the problem is abuse of official position. All they had gathered was HY very bad.

Those who really interact with the man on the street will know the faith people have in PAP and LHL.

All those talk about showing the truth lah revelations lah write articles here will convince the public lah.....all out of touch with the ground.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
More like masturbating and ejaculating all over picture of PAP lah. There is no penetration.

The penetration comes with every GE! See how then-Eunos GRC almost fell in 88? I became an ardent opposition supporter then and never looked back.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like one of this

15542334_10154200289107828_7537594005692054816_n.jpg

This woman once called WP Slyvia a bitch. If you observe the pro PAP comments on FB, it always tend to be the same group of people. Click on their FB profile and you will realise that most of these people are friends with Jason Chua Chin Seng.

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correct... but more on parents. Anything to do with govt campaigns? We should instead encourage kids to make more mistakes. Once kid starts to fear making mistakes, they stop learning.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB: LHY posted 2 hrs ago;

Lee Hsien Loong misled even his own father.

19274797_1901752706731496_6354509040733772638_n.jpg

DPM Teo Chee Hean on 17 June 2017: “The Committee has tasked the relevant agencies to study a range of options for the property. I have shared some of these options with the siblings."
Wei Ling and I wish to clarify that we have had no interaction with DPM Teo Chee Hean in his capacity as Chair of the Committee since the Committee has been formed. Neither has Lawrence Wong who was the sole point of contact given any indication of the range of options under consideration.
We had met with DPM Teo on numerous occasions apart from and well before the formation of the committee. During those discussions we had explored a wide range of options as well as concerns we had regarding Lee Hsien Loong and his family. DPM was always careful to preface his remarks that any views he expressed were personal views.