• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Definitely migrating is an option for me. My parents are hard core PAP supports. Very difficult to change their mindset. My advice to Singaporeans is TPP is lost issue, One belt from China has started, America has disserted us. Singapore should be all the way down. Our edge has lost. Shipping lines could bypass PSA. Unless we have a respectable leader like the likes of LKY to spearhead our international endeavours, we are doomed. Pinky does not have that aura. One find day we would see RM1 to SGD3...

Another thing I would share with you is that migrating is within your control. Something you can do to change your life and situation.

Whereas hoping/fighting for Singaporeans to vote a new government/change their mindsets is NOT within your control and may and likely will never happen.

Ask yourself which is more realistic?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a trader. Every day looking at quote screens. Anything is possible. Currency is driven by fundamentals. Fret not, SGD is still not free float. So still very safe from speculators.

sgd very strong and stable. i have my faith in the sg monetary system. sinkies should thank their lucky stars and the pap their money is safe.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I agree.
The govt may pay the politicians and civil servants very well, but the SGD is strong and stable.

For now. As with all traded instruments, when they crash they just drop like a stone out the window. SGD$ would collapse if it was revealed that the country's reserves have been depleted (losses by GIC/Temasick).

At the moment it is not transparent because the PAP will not reveal the numbers. So nobody really knows. If you vote in a new government or a President who wants to reveal the truth, the revelation may be made and if indeed true, SGD will collapse.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For now. As with all traded instruments, when they crash they just drop like a stone out the window. SGD$ would collapse if it was revealed that the country's reserves have been depleted (losses by GIC/Temasick).

At the moment it is not transparent because the PAP will not reveal the numbers. So nobody really knows. If you vote in a new government or a President who wants to reveal the truth, the revelation may be made and if indeed true, SGD will collapse.

They will try their best not to reveal the losses and/or the actual amounts held by the GIC and Temasek Holdings.
If the LHY and LSF emigrate, it may affect the SGD.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

As of now Ling n Yang hold the Trump card. :biggrin: All-In still possible.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chen Show Mao is a lawyer, it is going to be his field day.

it will ring hollow as original abodes of founding fathers of any republic are sacrosanct and are typically legislated for preservation than destruction. it's no longer a family affair. it's of national importance and requires the legislature to rubber stamp its heritage status for posterity. 69 years from now, your great grandchildren will have a chance to stare at the basement where life and death decisions of all sinkies were made and marvel at the aura of brave souls akin to the awe of mount vernon. it's an important corner piece of the sinkie identity, if any is left intact.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is a very reasonable assumption.
There has never been a Deputy Attorney General.
I speculate that the appointment of a Deputy AG, may be to reduce the workload of the AG.

I checked and discovered that we have
I) 2 DAGs
2) 1 SG
3) 1 2SG
4) 1 DSG
5) 1 Principal Senior Consultant

Surely, the post of the second DAG is suspicious. I think scroobal is right in his assessment of Hri's posting.

LW is the least qualified among recent AGs and to appoint him at 63, there can be only one reason.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
As of now Ling n Yang hold the Trump card. :biggrin: All-In still possible.

Hmm won't it be interesting if Yang reveals all the losses that Ho Ching has made on the markets? And reveals that the value of the reserves is only so much? Wow. Practically destroy Singapore. I think that will not happen until he migrates, renounces citizenship takes his CPF out and coverts it to another currency. Hmm maybe he has already done all that?

wow if it happens.....it will be SO COOL!!!!! I wonder how the people here in this forum will kpkb and cry. LOL!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if sinkies unravel the pap, they will inadvertently unravel the sgd. a prospect and risk 69% sinkies will never wish to go. if anything happens to loss of confidence in sg economy and sgd in the coming months, princess gollum and playboy prince can be blamed for putting their selves first instead of the nation. all wayang and scapegoating are meticulously prepared. i'm sure they will still be rewarded with mansions and money in arsetralia and ithaca.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm won't it be interesting if Yang reveals all the losses that Ho Ching has made on the markets? And reveals that the value of the reserves is only so much? Wow. Practically destroy Singapore. I think that will not happen until he migrates, renounces citizenship takes his CPF out and coverts it to another currency. Hmm maybe he has already done all that?

wow if it happens.....it will be SO COOL!!!!! I wonder how the people here in this forum will kpkb and cry. LOL!

It may happen.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eatshitndie, where is ithaca?

state of new york. swee boh?

IMG_0185.JPG

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is one of an elite group of countries which holds a AAA credit rating from all the main agencies.
I wouldn't be too worried about the economy tanking anytime soon.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I checked and discovered that we have
I) 2 DAGs
2) 1 SG
3) 1 2SG
4) 1 DSG
5) 1 Principal Senior Consultant

Surely, the post of the second DAG is suspicious. I think scroobal is right in his assessment of Hri's posting.

LW is the least qualified among recent AGs and to appoint him at 63, there can be only one reason.

The directory of the AG's Office is here, and your list of the number of very senior appointments is accurate.

https://www.gov.sg/sgdi/organs-of-state/agc

Attorney-General
Lucien WONG Yuen Kuai
Personal Assistant to AG
Ms Jean TEO Geok Yin
[email protected]
Second Personal Assistant to AG
Ms Agnes YAO Hui, PB
[email protected]
Personal Assistant to DAG
Ms KOH Beng Yan
[email protected]
Deputy Attorney-General
Lionel YEE Woon Chin, PPA(E), PPA(P), PBS
Ms Trudy TAY Lee Hoon, PBS, PB
[email protected]
Deputy Attorney-General
Hri Kumar NAIR
Ms Bathmavathi d/o LOGANATHAN
[email protected]
Solicitor-General
KWEK Mean Luck, PPA(P)
Personal Assistant to SG
Ms Adeline YEO Meng Teh
[email protected]
Second Solicitor-General
Ms Mavis CHIONH Sze Chyi, PPA(E)
[email protected]
Personal Assistant
Ms Nadya MOHAMED NOH
[email protected]
Deputy Solicitor-General / Chief Legislative Counsel
Mrs OWI Beng Ki, PPA(E), PBS, PPA(P)
[email protected]
Personal Assistant
Ms Jacelyn SOH Mui Eng
[email protected]
Principal Senior Consultant
Jeffrey CHAN Wah Teck, PPA(E), PBS, PPA(P)
[email protected]
Personal Assistant
Ms Patricia NG Poh Toye
[email protected]
Chief Counsel, Civil Division
David CHONG Gek Sian, PPA(E)
[email protected]
Personal Assistant
Ms Eswari d/o SIVANGANAM, PB
[email protected]
Director-General
Ms Daphne HONG Fan Sin, PPA(P), PPA(G)
- See more at: https://www.gov.sg/sgdi/organs-of-state/agc#sthash.dbGhjfxP.dpuf

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Singapore is one of an elite group of countries which holds a AAA credit rating from all the main agencies.
I wouldn't be too worried about the economy tanking anytime soon.

The same credit companies who gave those A ratings to toxic subprime funds.