• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Riddle Solved - A Tall Tree Basking in Adeliade = LhL Basking in Adeliade :biggrin:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-18-10-37-58_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-06-18-10-37-58_1.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 1,757

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
In terms of milking LKY's legacy for his own political gain (as what happened in GE2015), the presence of 38 Oxley Road really does not have much impact.

Right now, the siblings are concentrating all their fire power on this issue but I'm pretty sure it goes deeper. LKY suspected his son was going to paint him as a national superhero and bask in his glory in order to secure the next election and surely must have felt uncomfortable. This was in fact raised by crown princess LWL some months ago.

I'd be surprised if 38 Oxley is the only conflict that they have between them.

I agree. I am sure there are much more dirt which have not seen the light.

The "popularity" allegation is pretty valid.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really wonder if there is a secret committee that secretly decides when, what and who gets into or become a member of a "secret committee"?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really wonder if there is a secret committee that secretly decides when, what and who gets into or become a member of a "secret committee"?

worst, why rope in a useless bum like lawless wrong who apparently dont even able to hold a senior position for long within the cabaret and certainly no portfolio to gibe any advise about sex option let alone legal options. is he even farking qualified?

i send jamban cleaner maybe more sexperienced then him

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Corrections: Pinky isn't a tree.

Loong is speaking in Parable - The Parable According to Loong : A Tall Tree (Loong) Basking in the Golden hour (Sgp Golden Period ) in Adelaide .

Moral of the Story : He is No Monkey . He is the Tree.

attachment.php

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes, the real secret committee consists of 2 people - LHL and HC. :p

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
mizz out the demolition of national theatre at fort canning built with public funds

scan0045.jpg

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
mizz out the demolition of national theatre at fort canning built with public funds

scan0045.jpg

Lanjiao Loong can preserve his own fucking corpse and replace the merlion.
Every Sinkie will past will spit on his fuck traitor face.
While the refugees he took in like the filthy INDIAN SWINES and pinoy dogs can go lick up all the spit.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like LHY has no response to the black dog.. Looks like black dog's post has grabbed him by his bollah