• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• 19224884_10154731349817081_3391588550097386020_n.jpg
    19224884_10154731349817081_3391588550097386020_n.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,279
  • LWL-2.jpg
    LWL-2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2,314
  • LWL-3.jpg
    LWL-3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2,279
  • LWL-1.jpg
    LWL-1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2,344

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems to pivot around the daughter and her condition and that she has no one else. I don't think LHY or his wife benefitted from the last will but how it was done is has seriously open to a world of trouble.

Looks like it all boils down to money and power following on!

LHL trying to get 2 bites of the cherry instead of going to the probate court in the first place.

LHY, LSF and LWL playing 'poker' until all parties having to finally show hands!!

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need for Wikileaks, Anonymous or Russians to hack emails .. all coming out soon... The dealings behind the scenes ... Probably tip of iceberg. So exciting. :biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems to pivot around the daughter and her condition and that she has no one else. I don't think LHY or his wife benefitted from the last will but how it was done is has seriously open to a world of trouble.

What I can't understand is why the need for an internal ministerial committee so early on?

This was clearly the straw which broke the camel's back, particularly the investigation into the last will and the requirement for SDs.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im curious to know whats in lky's estate that Ling fought so hard and bitterly for.didnt LKY give his 13 milion dolar estate away to charity?after ruling the island for 40 years what could possibly interest them?what peanuts or crumbs?besides oxley road which has sentimental value.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
As it stands now, the committee is the equivalent of Enron's infamous special purpose entities (SPEs) or vehicles using or more likely abusing the GAAP framework for nefarious reasons. It will interesting to know who besides Lawrence Wong and Teo are in it.

I think the committee should now realise that they have been thoroughly used and it has nothing to do with the country or the Government. The question is who conceived it - the hubby or the wife. My bet is on the letter.

What I can't understand is why the need for an internal ministerial committee so early on?

This was clearly the straw which broke the camel's back, particularly the investigation into the last will and the requirement for SDs.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
LWL has been causing trouble for the familee while LKY was alive. And is still causing trouble after he has gone.

I am not quite sure whether LHY is really on LWL's side either from what we have seen in the emails.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
PDF file link to e-mail thread can be accessed here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9jJAm-8bFh8VnN4aV9UaFRETkU/view
The ball is now in PM's court with the release of the 9 emails by the daughter on PDF format.
Yes, LWL suddenly changed her mind again (about an hour ago) and posted them again (even though she had first posted and deleted them earlier), after compiling them into one pdf file:
facebook.com/791442864357253
("As further evidence, I am sharing these e-mails establishing that LHL's allegations are false.")

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think it is money, land or wealth. 38 is the seat of the emperor's throne and carries immense value for his successor and his offsprings. I believe Cluny is more valuable than 38.

The word intrigue is an understatement.

Similar to typical land grabbing

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't think it is money, land or wealth. 38 is the seat of the emperor's throne and carries immense value for his successor and his offsprings. I believe Cluny is more valuable than 38.

The word intrigue is an understatement.

Never know about the Cluny thing until this saga, wonder now have any more.