• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far did LHL shows evidence that he donated out the proceeds to charity?

First born and his PAP cocksuckers have been happy with the dishonest, misleading and ongoing spin about his generous "donation" to eight charities. He is said to have donated 50% of the proceeds from LHY's purchase of the house from him, plus another 50% although it was "not required under the agreement" between him and LHY.

Here are the facts: (To simplify matters, I will use the $24 million which has been bandied about as being the market value of 38 OR. Also, from first born's own account, LKY wanted the proceeds of the house to go to charity. So none of the three children will benefit from any proceeds arising out of 38 OR.)

1. First born transferred the house to LHY at "market value", i.e. he received $24 million for the house from LHY.

2. He donated 50% ($12 million) to 8 charities as part of his agreement with LHY. This is from the $24 million he received from LHY.

3. He "generously" donated another 50% (another $12 million) to the 8 charities although it was "not required under the agreement" between him and LHY. He tries to obfuscate the fact that this additional $12 million is also from the money (the $24 million), that he received from LHY.

What this means is that he donated a big fat zero dollar out of his own pocket to the 8 charities. All the $24 million he generously "donated" was LHY's money. Not a single dollar was his.

To fuck LHY up a bit, he made LHY "donate" 50% as part of the agreement. Thus, LHY is now out of pocket by an additional $12 million over the $24 million he already paid to first born.

All in all, LHY is currently and now out-of-pocket by $36 million. First born is out of pocket by $0.

So much for his "generosity" and the dishonestly misleading and self-righteous bullshit he vomited out in Para 36 of his SSD (see below).

36. After the General Elections, LWL and LHY agreed to my fresh proposal to transfer 38 Oxley Road to LHY at market value, on condition that LHY and I each donated an amount equivalent to half of that value to charity, to pre-empt any future controversy over compensation or redevelopment proceeds. I was prepared to transfer 38 Oxley Road to LHY so that he and LWL could handle the 38 Oxley Road matter as they saw fit between them. In accordance with our agreement, I donated half of the value of 38 Oxley Road to charity. Although not required under the agreement, I also donated a sum equivalent to the other half of the value of 38 Oxley Road to charity. 38 Oxley Road now wholly belongs to LHY. This is consistent with the position that I had always held and conveyed to my family: that it is not tenable for the family to retain proceeds from any dealing with 38 Oxley Road, as it would look like the family is opposing acquisition and preservation of the House for monetary reasons. LHY was and continues to be unhappy about my taking this position. So, it would appear, is LWL.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us assume that there is no law suit. Can an opposition politician say that he believes that LHL has abused power based on what LWL/LHY has revealed?

If what LHY and LWL have said are defamatory, then repeating the defamatory remarks would also be defamatory. That's how newspapers get sued.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
That only applies if it has been established in a court of law that what they have said is untrue and therefore defamatory. Since this has not gone to court, how do we know what they have said is untrue?

If what LHY and LWL have said are defamatory, then repeating the defamatory remarks would also be defamatory. That's how newspapers get sued.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which cave have you been living in? Are u even a singaporean? Engage simi lancheow QC? LHY's wife is a senior lawyer. U think if they want to engage any lawyers, they would not have done it by now? What LHY paid for Gay Loong's share of the house could have paid for 10 QCs for 5 years of legal work. Here let me clue you in. They are not going the legal route because they know they cannot win in the PAP's kangaroo court system. Simple as that. All the QCs in the world, with all the legal ground in their favour still cannot win in court when the judge is already ordered to find LHL the winner.

Maybe the most jialat jialat statements will be released when LHY is in Hong Kong. So if LHL sues in Singapore, LHY can counter sue in Hong Kong. Don't know got such thing or not.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
That only applies if it has been established in a court of law that what they have said is untrue and therefore defamatory. Since this has not gone to court, how do we know what they have said is untrue?

Which is why the opposition who is being sued will apply to have LHY and LWL joined as co-defendants.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I read somewhere, in Han Hui Hui's case, that Statutory Boards cannot sue citizens. No ?

More likely LHL can sue opposition, but opposition will join LHY and LWL as co-defendants.

The opposition have not said anything defamatory, why and how can the LHL sue them?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The opposition have not said anything defamatory, why and how can the LHL sue them?

Auvandil is asking if opposition repeats what LHY and LWL have been saying, and since LHL doesn't want to sue, can he pick his target and sue opposition instead ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Let us assume that there is no law suit against LWL/LHY. Can an opposition politician say that he believes that LHL has abused power based on what LWL/LHY has revealed?

An opposition politician cannot stand up in public and say outright that based on what the siblings have said so far, that LHL has abused power. The reason is that what the siblings have said has not been proven in court. So far, its hearsay and speculation, although the siblings have shown convincing evidence of that. For example the appointment of Lucien, LHL's personal lawyer to be AG is clearly an abuse of power. But if this when to court, Lucien would testify that instead, he has suffered financial hardship by taking the post because he could have earned easily 5 times more if he remain in private practice. Therefore, LHL did him no favours by appointing him AG. What an oppo politician can do is to ask LHL to answer these allegations from his siblings and to refute them with factual evidence. LHL has claimed to have done this, as have the Ministers called in to defend him. It really boils down to what the citizen believes. A certain percentage will always believe that LHL is innocent, and a certain percentage will believe the oppo and that he is guilty. The middle ground is really where the battle is being fought for the hearts and minds of the citizens.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suggest lhy give the hse to the first beggar who pass the house.

Then thw wholestory is different. Ji pai lagi tuakee.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Roy yi ling chap who ahh ??? Always see his name there ,:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG-20170704-WA0008_1.jpg
    IMG-20170704-WA0008_1.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 1,116

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL has indicated that he will not be suing his siblings. Here's one for the lawyers that hang out here. Does this mean that if an opposition politician quotes these allegations he cannot be sued? For example can GMS be sued if he says that he believes that LHL has abused power based on what LHY and LWL has revealed? Can he be sued for saying that he does not believe PM because he finds LWL/LHY more credible and convincing?

papigs tried past two days............ and if you are not alert, you will think the siblings are the villains .. money hungry bastards. Are they?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me try my hand.

Legally, there are 2 separate entities here. Lee Hsien Loong the private individual, and The Office of the Prime Minister of Singapore with Lee Hsien Loong as the Prime Minister. Lee Hsien Loong the individual can choose to sue or not sure. As a private individual, if he has been libeled or slandered, then the choice to do either is completely up to him and him alone. Just like its up to you as an individual whether you want to sue or not. But the office of the Prime Minister is another thing altogether. In this case, allegations have been made against the Prime Minister, members in his Office etc. The allegations include such things as abuse of the powers of the PMO, the Ministers and resources in the PMO being allowed to be used by the Prime Minister's wife, Ministers forming a secret committee, etc. There is more then enough grounds here for the govt of SIngapore and the PMO to sue Ling and Yang over the allegations. The matter is out of the hands of LHL. If he does not sue as a private individual, then most certainly the govt must and should sue Ling and Yang. The govt does not need to wait for LHL to commence legal action. They themselves can do it. The Govt. sues people all the time, the fact they are not suing Ling and Yang already shows there is no integrity in the govt. Now you understand why Lucien was made the AG. Lucien is completely compliant to LHL. An independent AG might have said something to LHL like "Look, I know its very awkward for you to sue your own siblings, so whether you want to personally sue them or not, its up to you. But they have also disparaged the govt of Singapore, so I have to commence legal proceedings against them on behalf of the govt.". As Lucien is LHL's former personal lawyer, he just sits there and wait for the go word. Lucien himself should have sued Ling and Yang, because he is being accused of corruption, and cronyism by Ling and Yang, having gotten his AG position not on merit but because he was LHL's personal lawyer.

He is touted as best legal mind but how come all these 40 yrs he was not made SC or QC which is a benchmark of better legal mind or abilities....

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that's the objective of the siblings. If LHL steps down, there will no longer by any issue of having to recuse himself or conflict of interest or abuse of power because he is no longer in the government.

GCT's speech sounds suspicious. He doesn't sound like he is helping LHL.

HC will prohibit him to step down as it means she must step down too n it will cost her 20 mln annually furthermore sonny boy not ready to step up to the podium

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ling comments on nominal $1 sale :
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=454375678251414&id=100010369562955
When Hsien Loong offered to sell Oxley to me for SD$1.00, I immediately asked Hsien Yang to be part of the deal with me. I have neither the time, nor the inclination to deal with the house on my own. Hsien Yang did not ask to join me in purchasing the house for $1. Also, Hsien Yang had long planned to demolished the house when I no longer need it & convert it into a public garden. Neither of us were planning to profit from the deal.

As for the donation to charity, Papa was very clear in his mind, he & Mama had paid for the property at the full financial value when they bought it, there was there for no need to donate to charity any money related to transactions on Oxley.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: More on 38OR after 3 July.

I think lhl is honest about it.

It is lky that is double headed snake stir shit to keep his name alive after his death.

The siblings have fellen into their father entrapment.

This cld be lky final 'meet u at the cul de sac eith his hatchet' thing.

Last edited: