• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So it is back to status quo.

Only this time LHL has gotten the sympathy of the majority house in Parliament.

So now on it is not just LHL vs siblings. It is PAP vs siblings . Smart move.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 2011 after LKY's 2nd letter reiterating his desire to demolish the house, why did LHL immediately upon reading the letter ask him to face Cabinet the next afternoon where according to LHL "ministers were unanimous" against demolition?

becos he is dishonorable son, as according to his siblings

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, this is the lull before the storm. LHY and LWL will come storming back. They are taking time to strategize their next move. What if they claim and show proof that LHL is a liar?

This is show card time. Either LHL loses big or LHL/LWL lose big.

damage can only be done in 2 years time, planting the timing in line with next erection for maximum impact

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
damage can only be done in 2 years time, planting the timing in line with next erection for maximum impact

if LHY and LWL declare all out war against LHL's abuse, the damage to LHL will be immeasurable and will have long term effect

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
:*::*::*::*::*:

Attachments

• IMG_5064.JPG
    IMG_5064.JPG
    273.2 KB · Views: 1,174

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL has reaffirmed that he will not sue his siblings.

Now what if some opposition guys go around "repeating" the disparaging statements on social media made by the siblings - statements that LHL deemed baseless and defamatory?

Can LHL sue the opposition guys without pulling in the siblings as co-defendants ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So it is back to status quo.

Only this time LHL has gotten the sympathy of the majority house in Parliament.

Now, if LHL were to decide to preserve the house, it will not be his decision per se. It is the Ministerial Committee 's recommended options. He has the whole PAP machinery behind him. It is them who will decide the option to take . It has nothing to do with LHL, for he has recused himself from the committee, but who doesn't know his preferred choice. ( no pun intended )

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

So you're alluding that Yang and Ling had been right all along, Pinky makes use of State Organs to further his political interests... Teehee...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Dog started barking.

Oh stop it. You're like a petulant child who is jealous. Seriously all you do here is cut and paste and then insult people. Try to chase away people. Act like a bully. All without substance or class.

What does that make you? A hircismus that's what I'd say.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you're alluding that Yang and Ling had been right all along, Pinky makes use of State Organs to further his political interests... Teehee...

It wasn't at first. He is forced into it. LHY is smart to know the moves that LHL will take. So, the end justifies the means. Kudos to LHY.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think both brother and sister hate this ahbengs guts to begin with…so why should he fight their battle for them and take on political liability.
Havent u been paying attention these past 2 weeks? It's not just about the house.

Is WP waiting for a sex tape or Watergate scandal to happen before opening up? Wait lor.. wait nong nong

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Never doubted he'll be back like hotbot aka krafty but what surprised me was how short a time that happened. A dog is really desperate for approval

You guys are no different from the PAP. Any dissenting voices albeit substantiated with logical explanations are responded with derogatory dismissing insulting words.

The fact that I can elicit strong reactions from you guys is testament that I hit on the right spots.

The true dogs are those that bark and make noise with absolutely no substance whatsoever.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
so 3717 has come and gone.

Judging from the LACK of activity here, I'd say it was a non event. As expected.

Seriously, these things are good that it gives the public a chance to make their voices heard. And once again hopefully in the next elections they can put their mark.

However until we see election results go against the PAP forget about any change.

I see some people slamming the WP as well. Those guys are not dumb. If they go too far, they will get sued and destroyed by the PAP.

The only way to fight the PAP is to give opposition MPs the mandate to. And you need much more than 6 of them in Parliament to have any real impact.

How come nobody tells LHY if you go already go....don't come back....good riddance?

My message to LHY and LWL is that if you really feel so strongly about LHL's and HC's abuse of power and what not, then show evidence and examples that really hit Singapore hard. Not this silly issue about a house and then try to non plus it with insinuations of nepotism and what not. LHY and LWL clearly know and have evidence of more damaging stuff. But they do not want to release it because they will probably implicate themselves in a full blown investigation.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that they placed the house status on limbo, the siblings have nothing to lose but continue to take pot shots at least for a while. Anything longer will appear petty. I suspect that the siblings will declare that LWL will move out to force the Govt's hand.

The siblings should continue playing this game according to their own strategy instead. Stick to social media and international mainstream media. Throw it back at LHL, and assert it is for LHL and HC to sue to defend their reputations and integrity instead.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so 3717 has come and gone.

Judging from the LACK of activity here, I'd say it was a non event. As expected.

Seriously, these things are good that it gives the public a chance to make their voices heard. And once again hopefully in the next elections they can put their mark.

However until we see election results go against the PAP forget about any change.

I see some people slamming the WP as well. Those guys are not dumb. If they go too far, they will get sued and destroyed by the PAP.

The only way to fight the PAP is to give opposition MPs the mandate to. And you need much more than 6 of them in Parliament to have any real impact.

How come nobody tells LHY if you go already go....don't come back....good riddance?

My message to LHY and LWL is that if you really feel so strongly about LHL's and HC's abuse of power and what not, then show evidence and examples that really hit Singapore hard. Not this silly issue about a house and then try to non plus it with insinuations of nepotism and what not. LHY and LWL clearly know and have evidence of more damaging stuff. But they do not want to release it because they will probably implicate themselves in a full blown investigation.

There is no still closure to the house after all the hoo-hah today. If the house is not going to be demolished according to LKY's wish, I suspect LHY and LWL will not just let it go. More dirty laundry will be aired; each piece will be dirtier than the earlier one.