• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will LHL give the right answer? That is another matter to think about.

He can give you any answer and you have to live with it. This is the democracy system that the brits passed to us. The majority party takes everything.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
70% will think it is fair. Media will applaud the sensitive handling, and the focus will go back to the lives of the Singapore Otters. And another 20,000 will turn up at the next Pinkdot thinking that they upheld the principles of free speech and assembly in defiance of the authoritative regime.

Sadly as it is: a non event...

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the latest as well as what has been going on, I won't be surprised if TCH will announce today that they will shut down the committee on the pretext of allowing the siblings space to get over the grieving and addressing the issue only when the house falls vacant. This will leave the siblings in a limbo and more importantly shutting down their attacks. They will also issue a restraining order to prevent the house being torn until the issue is addressed again.

It also stops the more important allegations of abuse to be pursued or raised again after the parliamentary address.

70% will think it is fair. Media will applaud the sensitive handling, and the focus will go back to the lives of the Singapore Otters. And another 20,000 will turn up at the next Pinkdot thinking that they upheld the principles of free speech and assembly in defiance of the authoritative regime.

You are almost 90% correct on your prediction, short of shutting down the committee.

TCH says any decision made now by the government will not be binding on the future government. But a decision made in favour of LHY now means LHY can demolish the house tomorrow as soon as LWL moves out.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
My prediction about WP made three weeks ago on 20 June.

Not only "do not have full facts" but they will not have enough testicles as well. With AHTC and possible prison time hanging over their heads, and depending on how the first born wants to play his AHTC card, these WP chaps have been effectively blackmailed into silence ever since the AHTC saga broke out. Expect some token questions from them and no more.

I was wrong. The useless Teochew bastard went a few steps further to whitewash everything by defending first born and his government from the crucial charges of abuses of power and office.

http://graphics.straitstimes.com/ST...es/2017/07/oxley-dispute-live-blog/index.html

He adds that this is a serious matter because it affects the entire country at a time when Singapore faces various economic and political challenges.

Mr Low says making allegations in the public domain is a reckless thing to do.

The line between the public and private is a very important one. In this saga, the line has been blurred, he adds.

"We need to do this (debate) to move on from the saga to more pressing matters", he says.

The Government should set an example and needs to maintain its dignity in the face of insults to its integrity.

"They should not get involved in Facebook brawl for the whole world to see."

I have known this Teochew backstabbing bastard since the 80s when he first joined WP and started his deceitful plot to oust JBJ at the behest of LKY. It took my colleagues in WP several years to uncover this scheming snake and political fraud. He continues to be a political fraud today, a corrupt snake who was beholden to LKY back then, and who is now beholden to his son, LHL.

Kudos to him for being a very successful fraud though. He has been able to successfully hoodwink his supporters and has been able to take the electorate for a long ride over three decades. As a result, he has grown very wealthy, something which he take pains to hide from the public.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My prediction about WP made three weeks ago on 20 June.

I was wrong. The useless Teochew bastard went a few steps further to whitewash everything by defending first born and his government from the crucial charges of abuses of power and office.

I have known this Teochew backstabbing bastard since the 80s when he first joined WP and started his deceitful plot to oust JBJ at the behest of LKY. It took my colleagues in WP several years to uncover this scheming snake and political fraud. He continues to be a political fraud today, a corrupt snake who was beholden to LKY back then, and who is now beholden to his son, LHL.

Kudos to him for being a very successful fraud though. He has been able to successfully hoodwink his supporters and has been able to take the electorate for a long ride over three decades. As a result, he has grown very wealthy, something which he take pains to hide from the public.
U have just confirmed what I have been saying for a long time, that the WP is just PAP lite and a fake oppo

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
U have just confirmed what I have been saying for a long time, that the WP is just PAP lite and a fake oppo

I have stated this way back in scs days in the late 90s and with my WP Baru revelations in the old forum in the late 90s, and early to mid 2000.

I wanted to move on. I had no energy, and couldn't be bothered to follow through over 20+ years of having to warn people since there are none so blind as those who cannot, will not or refuse to see.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have stated this way back in scs days in the late 90s and with my WP Baru revelations in the old forum in the late 90s, and early to mid 2000.

I wanted to move on. I had no energy, and couldn't be bothered to follow through over 20+ years of having to warn people since there are none so blind as those who cannot, will not or refuse to see.

Tell that to that moron forumner Steffychun, aka Stuffycunt. She is still defending WP here on Sammyboy

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ptrader is hamas capt goh?

No. GMS, giant slayer of President wannabes, was a relatively newcomer, joining the WP only much later, early 2000+ if I recall correctly.

Like many, the esteemed GMS was clashing with me back in the good old days, defending LTK and WP to the hilt. He even revealed to everyone that he and LTK had "spoken" to me one night after a WP event - Godfather style, as if that would lead to my balls dropping and the withholding of my tongue and incessant criticisms of, and revelations about them.

Of course, things are a lot different now for the esteemed madcow. Now, he plays a different brand of music and sings an altogether different tune about LTK and WP.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. GMS, giant slayer of President wannabes, was a relatively newcomer, joining the WP only much later, early 2000+ if I recall correctly.

Like many, the esteemed GMS was clashing with me back in the good old days, defending LTK and WP to the hilt. He even revealed to everyone that he and LTK had "spoken" to me one night after a WP event - Godfather style, as if that would lead to my balls dropping and the withholding of my tongue and incessant criticisms of, and revelations about them.

Of course, things are a lot different now for the esteemed madcow. Now, he plays a different brand of music and sings an altogether different tune about LTK and WP.

The white haired pot bellied ugly fuck dispenses wisdom in "gms". Unlike the PAP bastards who blast you with kilotons of shit.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It ain't over till the fat lady sings... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yes, this is the lull before the storm. LHY and LWL will come storming back. They are taking time to strategize their next move. What if they claim and show proof that LHL is a liar?

This is show card time. Either LHL loses big or LHL/LWL lose big.

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that LHY and LWL can and should commence a suit against Loony to get the ball rolling on a court case. For anything : Defamation, unfit to be PM, abuse of power , whatever. Affidavit after affidavit, to and from , open court and than the truth will have to start coming out.This will drag a reluctant Loony to court. Ordinary minions will not dare do this but these 2 should take this route to flush loony out of the cushy crony protected environment. Win or lose don't matter. Just get the skeletons falling out is good enough.

Yes, this is the lull before the storm. LHY and LWL will come storming back. What if they claim that LHL is a liar?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that LHY and LWL can and should commence a suit against Loony to get the ball rolling on a court case. For anything : Defamation, unfit to be PM, abuse of power , whatever. Affidavit after affidavit, to and from , open court and than the truth will have to start coming out.This will drag a reluctant Loony to court. Ordinary minions will not dare do this but these 2 should take this route to flush loony out of the cushy crony protected environment. Win or lose don't matter. Just get the skeletons falling out is good enough.

I am confident that LHY and LWL will not be easily bullied. They have LKY's good genes and will not let LHL and HC get away with dishing out injustices. Bring LHL to court is one option open to them. But that is not the only option open to LHY and LWL.

After today, Parliament may tone down the squabble.

But look for LHY's and LWL's counter attack.

LHL and HC will not have easy days from now onwards

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In 2011 after LKY's 2nd letter reiterating his desire to demolish the house, why did LHL immediately upon reading the letter ask him to face Cabinet the next afternoon where according to LHL "ministers were unanimous" against demolition?