• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its the pink rafia string swinging on the index finger that gave that extra swag in those days. Maybe some aviator raybans too. And squatting on the chair whilst you sip. 50cents no more.

good riddance to rafia string and recycled tin can. one of the most unhygienic poor practice of sinkies plus the cuts on the lips of kids who drank from it. sinkies need to progress and not keep glorifying past impoverished and filthy good ole times. pulling shit bucket from outhouse to give to shit collector is still fresh in mind but not nostalgic at all.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
69% sinkies should be asking...."what have princess gollum and princeling adulterer done for us? at least clown prince signs free trade deals, bring in heaps of foreign trash, increases minimum sum on cpf, enhances assets of hdb prepaid rentals (not leased nor owned), allows sinkies to put food and tissues on the table, ensures the smooth flow of kopi and kaya toasts to keep 6.9k's going, attracts billionaire investors to stash their tax-avoidance cash in sg, etc." what have gollum and playboy done? zilch.

i have not benefited a single shit from LHL's policies in the last 13 years,the country has grown immensely wealthy while im poor as fuck even after sacrificing 2 years for my country.i have to put up with 2 million trash everyday,my standard of living has deteriorated,and the mrt stinks like shit,especially on the circle line.its like the stench of poverty has developed into a life of its own,like a alien root system,pulsating and draining life from its host and surroundings while it covers the ship in growth and tentacles,perhaps a old pioneer sinkie rat has crawled into the ducts and died somewhere.it smells like they have not maintained or cleaned the train carriages in 3 months perhaps from a lack of patrols or stand by train by the hardworking and industrioius Minister Lui tuck yew.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excerpt of the Old Man's will that have been publicly disclosed according to his wishes.

“I further declare that it is my wish, and the wish of my late wife, KWA GEOK CHOO, that our house at 38 Oxley Road, Singapore 238629 (‘the House’) be demolished immediately after my death or, if my daughter, Wei Ling, would prefer to continue living in the original house, immediately after she moves out of the House. I would ask each of my children to ensure our wishes with respect to the demolition of the House be carried out. If our children are unable to demolish the House as a result of any changes in the law, rules or regulations binding them, it is my wish that the House never be opened to others except my children, their families and descendants. My view on this has been made public before and remains unchanged. My statement of wishes in this paragraph 7 may be publicly disclosed notwithstanding that the rest of my Will is private.”

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good riddance to rafia string and recycled tin can. one of the most unhygienic poor practice of sinkies plus the cuts on the lips of kids who drank from it. sinkies need to progress and not keep glorifying past impoverished and filthy good ole times. pulling shit bucket from outhouse to give to shit collector is still fresh in mind but not nostalgic at all.

a little tetanus never hurt anybody.its like chicken pox,good to have when ur a kid,deadly when ur an adult.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Excerpt of the Old Man's will that have been publicly disclosed according to his wishes.

“I further declare that it is my wish, and the wish of my late wife, KWA GEOK CHOO, that our house at 38 Oxley Road, Singapore 238629 (‘the House’) be demolished immediately after my death or, if my daughter, Wei Ling, would prefer to continue living in the original house, immediately after she moves out of the House. I would ask each of my children to ensure our wishes with respect to the demolition of the House be carried out. If our children are unable to demolish the House as a result of any changes in the law, rules or regulations binding them, it is my wish that the House never be opened to others except my children, their families and descendants. My view on this has been made public before and remains unchanged. My statement of wishes in this paragraph 7 may be publicly disclosed notwithstanding that the rest of my Will is private.”

I wonder which part of this is not clear to Lee Hsien Loong and his Cabinet

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Actually what's the big deal LWL and LHY? LKY (papa) already foresaw what will happen. So not demolishing "the House" is still in line with his will. Just that the only people who can go into the house are family and descendants.

So LHL is following his father's will also lah.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about you guys but i do feel embarrassed for having such a prime minister.

LHL do not have the qualities of a great man and cannot run the country well.

China and other head of states look down on him.

His own family members are against him.

How much lower can a person get???

he has to go much lower in order to go between

his bu 2 legs

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I wonder which part of this is not clear to Lee Hsien Loong and his Cabinet

Law, rules and regulations changed.......so the House cannot be demolished.

Old Man knew that it would happen. So LHL is still legally in line with what is stated in the will.

jw5

Loyal
Forget about Old Man and His Son. Forum Old Man will take over. :biggrin:

Law, rules and regulations changed.......so the House cannot be demolished.

Old Man knew that it would happen. So LHL is still legally in line with what is stated in the will.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually what's the big deal LWL and LHY? LKY (papa) already foresaw what will happen. So not demolishing "the House" is still in line with his will. Just that the only people who can go into the house are family and descendants.

So LHL is following his father's will also lah.

damn sneaky!!!why did LKY include that clause?it essentially makes the rest of will null and void.anyway dont open dont open lor,what does it matter?people can still worship it from outside no?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This issue is a family dispute among the siblings over the parents' house, why must Pinky Bastard made use of PMO's letterhead to reply on this matter? Isn't this a clear cut case of "公私不分" (inability to differentiate between official and private matters)or "公器私用" (make use of public/official establishment for private usage)? Nabey chao chee bye!

Nabeh eh ..... you all si-peh ngm chai see wan!

Pink_r.jpg

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a late contributor to this thread, I find it astonishing that LHY has publicly decided to stick (and twist) the knife into his sibling.
There are two sides to every story but it's is clear that there's more to this than what has been published.

This is certainly unprecedented in Singapore politics
I look forward to reading LHL's rebuttal when he gets back from his leave.

Has Ho Ching made any comment yet?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
LWL just posted a while ago on FB, so it seems...

I quote in verbatim:

"Private family matters don't involve setting up secret committees of ministers to get your way. There is no way that this committee was set up without LHL's tacit consent and approval."

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
LWL just posted a while ago on FB, so it seems...

I quote in verbatim:

"Private family matters don't involve setting up secret committees of ministers to get your way. There is no way that this committee was set up without LHL's tacit consent and approval."

Spies / Informers inside the Committees. very sad.