• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee Wei Ling delivers uppercut to moron brother with new FB post, GO LING!!!

nayr69sg is just a fucktard and eatshitndie's clone. don't waste time on him.

aiyah. must counter mah and act as lucifer's advocate. otherwise it's like a gay bath house in castro where everyone sucks each other's cock. worse analogy is sinkie parliament where 96% do the 69 to each other.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee Wei Ling delivers uppercut to moron brother with new FB post, GO LING!!!

Very much active and kicking, also posing with WP MPs after they won the Aljunied GRC.

parkinson's diagnosis by then was late. the disease does not manifest itself until years later.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not forgetting that the Parliamentary Elections Act does not provide for any offence of unauthorised entry into or presence within a polling station!

that discovery breaks the heisenberg theory and should be considered for the nobel prize in physics. it may be the holy grail in unraveling the mystery of the universe.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

1. Para 16 of LHL's SD was in reference to the 21 July 2011 date.

2. JD's email was dated 28 July 2011, seven days after the Cabinet meeting.

3. Pp 2 & 3 of the siblings' statement:

"On Hsien Loong’s insistence, Lee Kuan Yew met with the Singapore Cabinet on 21
July 2011 to discuss the fate of his personal home. Wei Ling met Lee Kuan Yew on
the steps of their home as he returned from that meeting. He was anguished and
despondent and told Wei Ling “I should not have listened to Loong and gone to meet
Cabinet.” He was pained that Hsien Loong, his own son, opposed his wishes in this
manner.

Lee Kuan Yew believed that Hsien Loong and Ho Ching were behind what was
represented to the family as a government initiative to preserve the house. In due
course, Hsien Loong himself made his position clear to Lee Kuan Yew. On 3
October 2011
[my emphasis], Lee Kuan Yew wrote: “Loong as PM has indicated
that he will declare it a heritage site.

Lee Kuan Yew specifically inserted into his will his wish for 38 Oxley Road to be
demolished so as to make it difficult for Hsien Loong to misuse the Cabinet to
preserve it. He also removed Hsien Loong as an executor and trustee of his will.
The wish, which was instructed to be made public as needed, was Lee Kuan Yew’s
direct appeal to the people of Singapore. It was his only request of them on his
passing.”

Hardly, the action of a man who "took a number of steps which put beyond any doubt that he came to accept Cabinet's position [to preserve the house]". If at all, he went the opposite way. He took a number of steps which put beyond any doubt that he wanted the house demolished.

In other words, Para 16 of LHL's SD is false.

I hope this clears things up for you.

Thank you PTADER. I see that LHL's SD is false now.

Apologies to Yellowarse and everyone else here who felt offended by my ignorance. I have to admit I did not read LHL's SD carefully.

Hopefully this false SD by LHL hits him hard and brings about good change for Singapore. That's what you guys are hoping for right?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...atutory-declaration-to-ministerial-committee/

Lee Weiling presents email which contradicts PM Lee’s statutory declaration to Ministerial Committee
Posted on June 30, 2017 by Terry Xu

Dr Lee Weiling has released an email from Janadas Devan, Chief of Government Communications at the Ministry of Communication and Information that was sent in 2011 which seems to contradict the version of story that was allegedly declared by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in his statutory declaration to the Ministerial Committee.

Dr Lee who is the sister of PM Lee, posted an image on her Facebook page showing two screenshots of two documents.

lwl-650x341.jpg

One showing an alleged part of the declaration made by PM Lee to the Ministerial Committee formed to deliberate on the government's decision on the property at 38 Oxley Road, he allegedly states,

"Soon after the meeting Mr Lee asked me for my views on whether 38 Oxley Road would be retained as heritage site. Given the strong views expressed by the Ministers during the Cabinet meeting of 21 July 2011, which also tied in with my own assessment of the public sentiment, I told Mr Lee that I felt that Cabinet was unlikely to agree to demolish the House after he died.

Mr Lee then took a number of steps which put beyond a doubt that he came to accept Cabinet's position."
(This is the first time that this statement is seen in public as PM Lee only released a summary of his declaration which did not address this point.)

The second showed an email from Janadas which was sent on 28 July 2011, a few days after the stated Cabinet meeting. The email wrote,

"Saw MM today. First meeting on Oxley book, together with team. He was in good form. He said house will be torn down. It is obvious that is what he wants. It will be a small minded people that denies him this personal wish. I think he's wrong wishing it, but I'd feel awful denying what he obviously wants."

Not the first time that LKY's demolishment wish on 38 Oxley Road was said

In fact, what Janadas wrote is as what PM Lee himself implied in his speech on 13 April 2015 over the passing of Lee Kuan Yew.

He said,"There have also been calls to turn Mr Lee’s home, 38 Oxley Road, into a museum and a memorial to him. But Mr Lee was adamant that 38 Oxley Road should be demolished after his passing. He wrote formally to the Cabinet at least twice to put his wishes on the record – once soon after my mother his wife had died, and the second time soon after he had stepped down from office in 2011. He said, talking about Oxley Road, that “it should not be kept as a kind of relic”. He said that he had seen too many other houses of famous people “kept frozen in time … as a monument with people tramping in and out”. They invariably “become shabby”, in his words. My mother also felt strongly about this. She was most distressed at the thought of people coming through her private spaces after she and my father had passed away, to see how they had lived.

Mr Lee stated his view on this matter in one of his books, Hard Truths. This caused a public reaction, as some people wanted the house preserved. So, in December 2011, after he had retired from the Cabinet, and after he had written to us the second time, I held a special Cabinet meeting and invited Mr Lee to attend, in order to discuss 38 Oxley Road.

The Ministers tried hard to change his mind. After the meeting, Mr Lee wrote to the Cabinet, and I quote from his letter:
“Cabinet members were unanimous that 38 Oxley Road should not be demolished as I wanted. I have reflected on this and decided that if 38 Oxley Road is to be preserved, it needs to have its foundations reinforced and the whole building refurbished. It must then be let out for people to live in. An empty building will soon decline and decay.” End of the quote and that was the letter.

Two years later, in December 2013, Mr Lee made his will. He appointed my brother Mr Lee Hsien Yang and sister Dr Lee Wei Ling as his executors and trustees. Mr Lee wrote, in paragraph 7 of his will, and I quote:

“I further declare that it is my wish, and the wish of my late wife, KWA GEOK CHOO, that our house at 38 Oxley Road, Singapore 238629 (‘the House’) be demolished immediately after my death or, if my daughter, Wei Ling, would prefer to continue living in the original house, immediately after she moves out of the House. I would ask each of my children to ensure our wishes with respect to the demolition of the House be carried out. If our children are unable to demolish the House as a result of any changes in the law, rules or regulations binding them, it is my wish that the House never be opened to others except my children, their families and descendants. My view on this has been made public before and remains unchanged. My statement of wishes in this paragraph 7 may be publicly disclosed notwithstanding that the rest of my Will is private.”

Mr Lee’s position on 38 Oxley Road was unwavering over the years, and fully consistent with his lifelong values. We should respect his wishes, as well as those of Mrs Lee.

Dr Lee Wei Ling has informed me that she intends to continue living in the house at 38 Oxley Road. Therefore, there is no immediate issue of demolition of the house, and no need for the Government to make any decision now.

If and when Dr Lee Wei Ling no longer lives in the house, Mr Lee has stated his wishes as to what then should be done. At that point, speaking as a son, I would like to see these wishes carried out. However, it will be up to the Government of the day to consider the matter."

For those who have been following the on-going Lee family saga would be familiar with the accusations made by the children of late Lee Kuan Yew, LWL and Mr Lee Hsien Yang (LHY) upon their elder brother with allegations of him abusing his powers and position as Prime Minister for his personal agenda.

Both of them issued a joint statement on 14 June delivering harsh criticisms of PM Lee, saying that they are disturbed by the character, conduct, motives and leadership of their brother and the role of his wife, Ho Ching.

While the media and the Ministers under PM Lee have been painting the issue as one that is about the property of 38 Oxley Road, how LKY was not one-minded to have his property demolished, how the younger brother intends to profit from selling the plot of land and a matter of family dispute between the Lee siblings.

But the matter goes far beyond a family dispute over an estate.

Till today, we do not know when the Ministerial Committee was formed to look into the matters of the property. LWL and LHY were only informed of the existence of the committee in July 2016.

LHY has alleged that PM Lee obtained documents in his official capacity for his personal affairs, but Minister of National Development, Lawrence Wong says it was normal, and in order.

Although DPM Teo Chee Hean has come out to claim that he is the chairman of the Ministerial Committee, but who called for the committee to be formed?
With this email shared by LWL, we are now faced with the heightened possibility that PM Lee made a false declaration to the Ministerial Committee. Making a false statutory declaration is a criminal offence under Singapore law, and which carries a penalty of a term of imprisonment of up to 7 years and/or a fine.

In light of the seriousness of the matter, one will wonder how can PM Lee's Parliament statement on 3 July address the allegations made against him? As LHY has pointed out yesterday, he and his sister will not be allowed to make their representation on the matter at Parliament and the Members of Parliament will be subjected to an one-sided narrative of the story. Supposed evidence as what LWL has just presented, will also not be available to the MPs.

Indeed, the Parliament is not a place to resolve family disputes and neither is it a place to clear up doubts on allegations of such magnitude. A committee of inquiry is much needed to clear up all doubts in this saga to preserve the trust in Singapore's public institution.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1498799022887.jpg
    FB_IMG_1498799022887.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 509

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

LHL making false declarations is very serious. It shows that his character is dishonest and questions his integrity. If found guilty it would mean he is a liar.

I do wonder whether Singaporeans will allow a liar to be a politician though.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

No. 18 of the SD is the basis on which he is alleging that his brother and sister-in-law conspired to either pressured the old man or misled the old man to sign the last will. So it is not simple case of false declaration. It appears that he is framing his brother and his sister-in-law.

LHL making false declarations is very serious. It shows that his character is dishonest and questions his integrity. If found guilty it would mean he is a liar.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Crony has replied:

Janadas Devan

In the meantime, I am as baffled as most Singaporeans why Hsien Yang and you wish to consume all of us in your personal family matters.

Please: Think of Singapore, and forget the rest.

Devan should instead be baffled as to why Loong wish to consume unrelated personnel, cabinet members and parliament(PAP MPs + OPPOSITION MPs + NCMPs) into the LEE private family matters. And he should rather remind Loong to think of Singapore, Singapura lah!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

With absolute power, lhl can amend the law to let him be the exception. Give himself immunity. Ownself save ownself.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you PTADER. I see that LHL's SD is false now.

Apologies to Yellowarse and everyone else here who felt offended by my ignorance. I have to admit I did not read LHL's SD carefully.

Hopefully this false SD by LHL hits him hard and brings about good change for Singapore. That's what you guys are hoping for right?

no need for apology, just compensate me with a derisory sum of US$50 mil for the shaken faith in FAP and LKY.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

no need for apology, just compensate me with a derisory sum of US$50 mil for the shaken faith in FAP and LKY.

I am sorry but I do not have US$50 mil.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"mr. lee then took a number of steps which put beyond any doubt that he came to accept cabinet's position."

that's loong's interpretation and assessment of his father's position and in no way confirms it as evidence or fact, thus it's not a lie. all politicians craft "leaves no doubt" phrases to bolster their position, but these phrases and statements do not mean shit. by taking "a number of steps", it can be anything from walking up stairs to shitting in loo or diapers, and the scantiest body language or even non-verbal or non-action afterwards can be construed favorably as "beyond any doubt". you see? i can also interpretend nodding of sleepy head as "yes" when in fact it's a "no". :biggrin:

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

"mr. lee then took a number of steps which put beyond any doubt that he came to accept cabinet's position."

that's loong's interpretation and assessment of his father's position and in no way confirms it as evidence or fact, thus it's not a lie. all politicians craft "leaves no doubt" phrases to bolster their position, but these phrases and statements do not mean shit. by taking "a number of steps", it can be anything from walking up stairs to shitting in loo or diapers, and the scantiest body language or even non-verbal or non-action afterwards can be construed favorably as "beyond any doubt". you see? i can also interpretend nodding of sleepy head as "yes" when in fact it's a "no". :biggrin:

No lah. LHL lied. Made false SD! Very serious. He should be impeached or whatever they call it in Singapore. This whole false SD should be the basis to finally bring down the PAP govt!

The end of the PAP is near! Woo hoo!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No lah. LHL lied. Made false SD! Very serious. He should be impeached or whatever they call it in Singapore. This whole false SD should be the basis to finally bring down the PAP govt!

The end of the PAP is near! Woo hoo!

you're one very sarcastic doc. must check placebo medication just in case it's the real deal. :p

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today's post is the clearest indication that LHY is prepared to go the distance and that he has more damaging materials. It has gone past the situation where both sides can reach a compromise.

Have a hunch LHL will accede to the siblings’ demand on the 3rd of July.
He will act a caring and magnanimous brother begging forgiveness from the nation for not preserving his father’s house possibly weeping in order to get a new coating for his image and be vindicated.
If that happens, it will go into history as the greatest show on earth, the plot so immense and convincing involving the parliament, ministers and own flesh and blood will be a box office of all time.
It is also a huge restoration project after the loss of ‘face’ at OBOR and Terrex.
The deflection of a few ASEAN members to China (lose more ‘face’) may well be the catalyst to this wayang.
For once, I don’t want to be right. Pray I am wrong so we could replenish our popcorns.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly bro, you might be right. And knowing Singaporeans they will buy the line and life will go back to normal. His father did the same thing 21 years ago. The next day it was a non-event. Remember he has history and form when he unexpectedly apologised on the eve of polling and saved his party's ass in 2011.

It was also kill the abuse of office and HC conduct.

He will act a caring and magnanimous brother begging forgiveness from the nation for not preserving his father’s house possibly weeping in order to get a new coating for his image and be vindicated.
If that happens, it will go into history as the greatest show on earth, the plot so immense and convincing involving the parliament, ministers and own flesh and blood will be a box office of all time.
It is also a huge restoration project after the loss of ‘face’ at OBOR and Terrex.
The deflection of a few ASEAN members to China (lose more ‘face’) may well be the catalyst to this wayang.
For once, I don’t want to be right. Pray I am wrong so we could replenish our popcorns.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i recommend to the emperor to accede to siblings' intransigence (while they are still alive), let the princess live and rot in house, then apply secret committee's decision to preserve the house for posterity. siblings will most likely outlive him, but the empress dowager may outlive all. but by then it's not his problem anymore as he will enjoy a lavish state funeral upon his passing, with sympathetic momentum swinging in favor of his dynastic successor. the committee will bear the brunt but win sympathy votes. win-win. pap should make me chief strategerist.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3/7 is an important day for Pinky. Must be at his new nadir now.

That being the case, will PA and NTUC be sending their members to show support by lining up outside Parliament to cheer that faggot when his car passes by?