• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Not only the best of the best, they will even believe that Singapore will collapse if Emperor Loong and Empress Ching plus their cronies decide to quit ... LOL...

They are right, it will
collapse because they will loot the whole place before they quit.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Off he goes....Will he be back?

..Picture from another forum

19429928_1468146783207903_765427566850284301_n.jpg

Fern went with him? I thought she was staying back.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right.

Too bad sg is made up of full of suckers and leeches which are the majority.

This is why the white can hold power for 52 years.

This is also why sg can never be a great country not for its small size but pettiness of its people.

Those suckers here trying to belittle LSY is because loong is in power now.

Trust me if LSY is the pm, they will suck his dicks too.

I don't know LSY personally.

He at least looks more kind and humble than the loong to me, and I believe that's true in real life.

And also that does not mean he's less clever for being more humble.

I agree with you that Hsien Yang is a very humble person.

I had encountered him thrice at the NTUC Best supermarket at Thomson Plaza. On one occasion his both hands were lugging 8 or 9 bags of
groceries when an old auntie, a NTUC Best supervisor offered to assist him to carry his bags to his car parked at the basement. He refused
her offer and politely explained that he was capable and had no problem at all.

Saw him driving off from the basement by himself with no minders or bodyguards.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, a nice guy. He and the late CK Tang were rated by the security services as the nicest people they had to deal with. When he moved out for the first time to Cairnhill after marriage, he was well liked by neighbours. The same with the Army and the Singtel folks.

Funny you mentioned supermarkets. One thing I noticed over the years - he loves to shop at supermarkets. It was something that his neighbours noticed as well. Not just in Singapore but everywhere he goes. He used to fly out on Fridays night to his house in Perth and on Saturdays late morning he can be spotted at Whitford Shopping Centre at the super market. I suppose it was some sort of therapy.

The thing that surprised me was the issue with Han Cheng Fong. Not sure if it was the father or HC driving the issue.

In contrast used to see JBJ at Centrepoints yelling at staff at Cold Storage, Cashiers reduced to tears. I suppose it is a crazy world.

I agree with you that Hsien Yang is a very humble person.

I had encountered him thrice at the NTUC Best supermarket at Thomson Plaza. His both hands were lugging 8 or 9 bags of groceries
when an old auntie, a NTUC Best supervisor offered to assist him to carry his bags to his car parked at the basement. He refused her
offer and politely explained that he was capable and had no problem at all.

Saw him driving off from the basement by himself with no minders or bodyguards.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wanted to briefly touch on the points she makes in her posting but Papsmearer has already put up a good riposte in his "Re: Ho Ching's Letter to LHY, nice try bitch, but not good enough" thread. I will just touch on the writing style she adopted, obviously for PR reasons and not to clear the air.

Her response to LHY is not an "argument". It's pretentiously written in the traditional Gaskellian "gentle" and "tactful" style which is more suited for fictional (and not expository) writing, and which was intended not for LHY nor his sister, but for the audience that will determine her and her husband's fates, and her son's political future.

There is no doubt her Gaskellian's piece, along with the sob story of a filial and dutiful daughter-in-law doing nothing more than carrying out her "filial" duties that she has thrown in for good measure, will convince the gullible; or those who are unaware of her double-faced personality starting way back in MINDEF in the mid 70s and 80s; her backstabbing skills, and her ruthlessness behind the public persona she puts on.

A leopard doesn't change its spots.

The gullible will forget that along with her husband, she has used all her God given talent to try to do a number on LKY, including scheming to move into his 38 Oxley Road house as soon as possible after his death.

The siblings' 6-page statement @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByodqaSLlpPIWHdRdFE2QlZYbzg/view, is worth a re-read now that more information have surfaced which provides more context to the siblings' charges about first born and his two-faced wife.

Here's her pretentious post again.

I don't know about Whore Jinx's ruthlessness and back-stabbing skill, but I do know how she was selected to marry Pondang Lee.

Right after his 1st wife's delivery of a baby with albinism she was driven to suicide by her father-in-law.

FIL then instructed the director of security & intelligence dept to invite 50 females from various govt agencies for interviews.

After round one interview more than 25 girls felt disgusted and backed out when they learned that the exercise was to select a suitable wife for LHL.

For those who chose to remain, they underwent four or five more rounds of interviews by SID, thorough background checks and eventually DNA testing.

The last one standing was the Whore and the rest is history.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, a nice guy. He and the late CK Tang were rated by the security services as the nicest people they had to deal with. When he moved out for the first time to Cairnhill after marriage, he was well liked by neighbours. The same with the Army and the Singtel folks.

Funny you mentioned supermarkets. One thing I noticed over the years - he loves to shop at supermarkets. It was something that his neighbours noticed as well. Not just in Singapore but everywhere he goes. He used to fly out on Fridays night to his house in Perth and on Saturdays late morning he can be spotted at Whitford Shopping Centre at the super market. I suppose it was some sort of therapy.

The thing that surprised me was the issue with Han Cheng Fong. Not sure if it was the father or HC driving the issue.

In contrast used to see JBJ at Centrepoints yelling at staff at Cold Storage, Cashiers reduced to tears. I suppose it is a crazy world.

Yang & Loong were living in Grangeford Apartments, Leonie Hill Rd and I learned about the suicide from my tenants who were living on the same floor with Loong.

Poor thing injected water or air into her veins.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I used to spot him at Cold Storage Holland jelita when he was still in the army. He would do his shopping there, collect his dry cleaning and his tailor was in the same building too. He was always alone. Polite and unassuming. Then already one star General.
Even in the army he was Super welfare and the men under him got many privileges. Not sure if that was a carefully crafted public persona or what. But compared with his Brother who had a strict reputation even back then. Punished a soldier for hrs for saluting wrongly. Even the Sister had a no nonsense suffered no fools reputation. I would say he was the nicest Lky offspring

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What cock are you talking about now? You have access to the rating of CK Tang and Lee Hsien Yang's security services? LOL. Every security service I know works on anonymity. Not likely they would tell a screwedball like you what their clients are like. And the security service for CK Tang was private while that for Yang was govt supplied. Not likely they would know each other and communicate with each other. Also, CK Tang passed away 17 years ago, I doubt if you can find any of his security to talk to you about him. As for Hsien Yang, most of the time, he only has one SO with him. That SO never says anything, never talks to you and never acknowledges you, much less will he give any sort of rating on his boss. How I know this? Because I used to see his SO all the time.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I used to spot him at Cold Storage Holland jelita when he was still in the army. He would do his shopping there, collect his dry cleaning and his tailor was in the same building too. He was always alone. Polite and unassuming. Then already one star General.
Even in the army he was Super welfare and the men under him got many privileges. Not sure if that was a carefully crafted public persona or what. But compared with his Brother who had a strict reputation even back then. Punished a soldier for hrs for saluting wrongly. Even the Sister had a no nonsense suffered no fools reputation. I would say he was the nicest Lky offspring

He is a genuinely nice guy. can't say the same for his wife. I remember on the first occasion I met him, I would stumble into 46 SAR Officer Mess after a long day out in the field, covered in sweat and Area D dirt, still in my tank overalls. I was not from his unit at that time. Imagine my shock and dismay when I walked into the nice cool aircon mess, and saw the one crab there with his porlumpar entourage. I was thinking KNN, now must salute him and his whole entourage and then watch myself in there. Instantly regretted walking in. I greeted him, and he read the name on my overall and simply call me by my last name and told me to go get a beer on him. HAhahahahha. Instantly put me at ease. After that, if he was in the mess same time as me, I never bought a beer. Genuine nice guy, into outdoor and fitness. I recall he once disobeyed his parents, and went for jump school on the secret and took a jump to get his wings. His parents didn't find out until later. I am sure CO Commandoes got shit. LOL. Hsien Loong don't have the balls to jump out of a perfectly good plane.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, same story all thru out.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

don't invent controversy when there is non. Han Cheng Fong specialty is properties. Not properties and soft drinks. F & N real estate business build up by him, but core business was still soft drinks of which he couldn't give a shit about. was head hunted by Ng Teng Fong to take over his 100% property company and run it. He did well for Teng Fong.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yang & Loong were living in Grangeford Apartments, Leonie Hill Rd and I learned about the suicide from my tenants who were living on the same floor with Loong.

Poor thing injected water or air into her veins.

Yeah I was next door to them at that time, was living in Horizon Towers.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't know about Whore Jinx's ruthlessness and back-stabbing skill, but I do know how she was selected to marry Pondang Lee.

Right after his 1st wife's delivery of a baby with albinism she was driven to suicide by her father-in-law.

FIL then instructed the director of security & intelligence dept to invite 50 females from various govt agencies for interviews.

After round one interview more than 25 girls felt disgusted and backed out when they learned that the exercise was to select a suitable wife for LHL.

For those who chose to remain, they underwent four or five more rounds of interviews by SID, thorough background checks and eventually DNA testing.

The last one standing was the Whore and the rest is history.

I did not hear this story before. If I know Old Fart was looking for charbors to marry to Gay Loong, I would suggest he look no further then Winston Choo's office. Winston use to take the best looking girls from Golf Company OCS and post them to his office after they got commissioned. He had at least 6 girls working there for him, all minimum Lt rank and all very chio. Ah Loong should just walk in and help himself. SMDC was another place for chio charbors, and slutty ones too.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not hear this story before. If I know Old Fart was looking for charbors to marry to Gay Loong, I would suggest he look no further then Winston Choo's office. Winston use to take the best looking girls from Golf Company OCS and post them to his office after they got commissioned. He had at least 6 girls working there for him, all minimum Lt rank and all very chio. Ah Loong should just walk in and help himself. SMDC was another place for chio charbors, and slutty ones too.

Oldman wasn't looking for beauty, but DNA test was to ensure that future PM's wife does not produce another albino baby.

Oldman's first utterance to 1st wife at the maternity ward was "I'm terribly disappointed & you've let me down."

The day after she returned home to Grangeford, she took her life at 3.30 pm.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even taxi drivers and other common folk talked glowingly of him. Unlike wunderfool and the other idiot, who seems to be talking with lhl dick in their mouths every post now, i trust the people who actually dealt with him . And these were opinions before the feud3