• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goldcheekon;2615169 The government has serious business to attend to relating to the welfare of Singaporeans." [/QUOTE said:
I almost fell off my rocking chair!
Quite clearly, the Govt has failed.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
We had expressed specific concerns on the possible membership of Shanmugam and his conflict of interest having advised Lee Kuan Yew and us on options to help achieve Lee Kuan Yew's wishes, and the drafting of the demolition wish. This represents a clear conflict of interest. When we raised this in writing, we were brushed off by Lawrence Wong with "Nothing you have stated precludes any member of the Cabinet from taking part in the Committee's work or its deliberations, with the exception of the Prime Minister." We found the refusal to identify the members of the committee, and to confirm Shanmugam's recusal particularly troubling as he is an experienced Senior Counsel and Minister for Law who should well understand the problem of conflicts of interests. Only now do we find out that he is indeed a member of this Committee.

On the plus side, both siblings can now proudly and rightfully proclaim to be FBI agents.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shitskins are double headed snakes as usual, one side eat Princess pussy another side suck Prince cock.

A very apt and graphic depiction of Kasiviswanathan Shanmugam by CM.

Need someone with talent to photoshop Froggy's snake with the two Thambis' head on it with one head chomping lovingly on Princess' love cave and the other head swallowing ferociously on first born's little pink 3-inched mamba.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys remind me of a teen who has found a girlie mag while papa is away and you've been jacking off furiously for the last 30 something pages.

well….papa is back…and let me tell you what is going to happen now.

Nothing that you think. Singos will still back someone who's seen as slightly flawed over someone who's seen as deeply flawed.

then y'all can let the albino faggot back in and he can go back to screwing with scrooby….lol.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the plus side, both siblings can now proudly and rightfully proclaimed to be FBI agents.

entire clan has been a conflict of interest for decades. what gives? pot calling kettle black when it suits them? meanwhile sinkies happily go about having their morning breakfast with kopi and kaya toast.

C4CB3224-49D0-42E0-8B02-1EAA2BE8356A.JPG

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With regards to the Lee clan saga, I mean is it going to end the pinky n the pap? It will just blow over n pinky will b voted in with 70% n aljunied will be in pap hands...Singkies love the pap...n old fart is dead n no matter what happens to oxley it's nothing to do with Singkies.
Depends. If pinky make peace and hy can be pacified, then it would blow over. If pinky continues with current way, HY may show hand and by then even the die hard may find it hard to continue supporting pinky.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have not realized by now, Straits Times ISD times propagandizing like wartime Syonan Times. It is designed to say whatever that makes the dynasty look legitimate and was designed to ruin the brains of Singaporeans. Do not be surprised that all this is a guise to have oxley made a monument. The dead man was shameless narcissist with lots of personal mental issues.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely the state law will supercede Lky will. The 2 siblings know it and is going for the broke by preventing lhl and perhaps his son from gaining any political capital even if they get to preserve the property.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
LHY and LWL want the money from the sale of the land Oxley sits on. This was also LKY's intention. But I agree with Cherian George that to be consistent with LKY's philosophy of doing anything that benefits Singapore, government should have final say , can and will use the land acquisition act to acquire Oxley if it deems so.

Too bad Lees. By the way you guys already pretty rich lah. As LKY showed die already cannot take your money with you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most likely the state law will supercede Lky will. The 2 siblings know it and is going for the broke by preventing lhl and perhaps his son from gaining any political capital even if they get to preserve the property.

that property needs to be preserved at all cost. i need to use it as public toilet before it crumbles. it has no foundation meeting today's strict building codes. so shit and pee will flow through... to water table.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Shan's assertion that his inclusion in the committee does not constitute conflict is wrong. There is clear conflict here given the fact and his admission that he had previously advised the Lees on this issue in a private capacity.

However having said that the emails do show what appears to be Shan agreeing that the house be demolished. In other words if there were to be any decision or view expected from him that constitutes conflict it would be to decide to demolish Oxley.

However it seems that Shan seems to have changed his previous position on this.

But to be clear he should recuse himself from the committee.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHY and LWL want the money from the sale of the land Oxley sits on. This was also LKY's intention. But I agree with Cherian George that to be consistent with LKY's philosophy of doing anything that benefits Singapore, government should have final say , can and will use the land acquisition act to acquire Oxley if it deems so.

Too bad Lees. By the way you guys already pretty rich lah. As LKY showed die already cannot take your money with you.

yes smart doctor. gov will win and sinkies will continue to vote for them so long as they have their 6.9 k's. nothing else matters, not this drama for sure.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
entire clan has been a conflict of interest for decades. what gives? pot calling kettle black when it suits them? meanwhile sinkies happily go about having their morning breakfast with kopi and kaya toast.

Fully agree. But with the FBI siblings being the only ones in Singapore who can fuck up and inflict damage on the entire clan, I am starting to develop some fondness towards him during this feuding period.

To clarify for those who have not heard of this FBI term, when I use it, I am not referring to the siblings' investigative skills. I am using FBI in the colloquial sense used in Singapore, i.e Fucked By Indian.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a realist when it comes to Pappie support amongst Singkies

I agree too. But at least chipping a dent and more dents in their authoritarian and arbitrary rule is better than not doing anything at all. One day, a hole will finally develop and hopefully, it wouldn't be too late for Singapore , your children and mine.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am a realist when it comes to Pappie support amongst Singkies

Same here. I came to learn the true nature of Singaporeans during my 12 year stint working as a doctor in Singapore.

The country is what it is because of the people themselves.