• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non stop, now Tharman and Teo have egg on their face. Is our Govt that shallow that 2 DPMs are caught lying or bending the truth to this extent by a pair of siblings.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bear in mind that LWL had unfinished business with taking on her brother, the 3 SPH editors plus Janadas Devon last year. This time she and her kid brother learnt well enough to plan what is now becoming a "siege".

Now we have 3 top men of Government ensnared with their credibility in question, one Minister totally discredited. Who is next in cabinet to stick his neck above the parapet.

All I can say is this family is very hard hitting and vicious.

toothpick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bear in mind that LWL had unfinished business with taking on her brother, the 3 SPH editors plus Janadas Devon last year. This time she and her kid brother learnt well enough to plan what is now becoming a "siege".

Is it possible that this 'fight' started with some other issues the women had with each other and then the men got dragged in and this is the result?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 30889

I wonder if this was photo was taken in Singapore and if this was in Singapore....you think she would be arrested?

hold this bag in Bangkok, you would get arrested. hold it in KL, you would get sodomised. Hold it in Manila you would get shot. Hold it in singapore you would get sued. Hold it in Australia and you get loud cheers. hahahahah

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their opening statement has HC front and centre with serious allegations made and it looks like she is the pivot.

If WP made the same, Low will selling books in front of Tekka market, Sylvia and Png would be running a stall at Ramadan Bazaar.

Is it possible that this 'fight' started with some other issues the women had with each other and then the men got dragged in and this is the result?

toothpick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their opening statement has HC front and centre with serious allegations made and it looks like she is the pivot.

If WP made the same, Low will selling books in front of Tekka market, Sylvia and Png would be running a stall at Ramadan Bazaar.

Thanks, thought I'd ask since you and a few others here are usually in the know.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Ling want, she just call PAPsmearer up. I will check out one Leo 2SG from 80 SAR, drive to Oxley, and whack 10 120mm HE rounds into that old house. Sure to demolish completely. If she wants, she can sit on my lap while I pull the trigger.

never been to oxley road but i doubt there a clear field of fire for u to shoot 120mm. a few pounds of C4 more effective. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's telling that LHL was left out as executor. Why just have LHY and LWL? As the eldest and PM of the country, why did LKY decide to exclude him?

If I am in LHL's shoes, I'll feel very awkward and embarrassed. Can be PM but not qualify as executor, notwithstanding being the eldest with the 'brightest' spouse in the family?

Because Harry had stared into the abyss of Ho Ching's smiling eyes and for all his powerful vocabulary could not describe it.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah piang ! The way Pinky and his PAP Gang operate like no rule of law in Singapore.Suka suka take documents and if they cock-up anything,just setup secret committees or COIs and they get scot-free and even got promotions.
Are our CPF Board still solvent today ?Are our CPF Board able to pay our CPF members when due for payment ?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Ah Ling responded on her FB, echoed by Yang some 25 minutes ago... Hot! Hot! Hot!

And I see a trend of Ling firing the salvo first then supported by Yang...