• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kenna fucked left right center by people commenting in his page
He was ex political secretary to Loong. So, he knows he needs to clear his script with his boss first. This guy is becoming a clown of the year. I am sure he will start deleting all comments he deemed negative.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more the interferences, evasiveness and denials by first born and his gang of ministers and bootlickers, the more evidence from both siblings to back up what they say.

Lee Wei Ling · 58 mins ·
_Y91QzmaslR.png

Now the PAP itself has decided to opine on the matter of our father's true wishes for 38 Oxley by taking a note of his to Cabinet out of context.

LHL sets the c...ontext straight in this 12 Apr 2015 email to his siblings planning his parliamentary statement on our father's passing:

"I say in my reply that the Will is subsequent to his note to cabinet, and that Papa's position has been consistent throughout. Even his [LKY's] note to Cab did not say that he wanted it preserved, only what has to be done if it is not to be demolished.

Yang 8.JPG

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
PAP now ownself pawn ownself liao - what a touching video

[video=youtube;c5Ubg-9ZQj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Ubg-9ZQj8[/video]

First we are watching a straight forward family feud, then the cabinet or rather the government also got involved, now PAP posting this video meanign a political party also got involve liao, how messy can this be?

PAP should bring this to the court come up with a video like this for fuck they also selectively quote LKY what

Last edited:

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read this 3 times to get the intent right. Han is firmly with the establishment and taking the role of a wise man of sort to diffuse the situation and they are indeed sensible suggestions. He however completely left out the part of the committee composition being kept secret with no basis and no explanation to date, the role of Shanmugam and the concept of conflict of interest and lastly the appointment of Lucien Wong. This is where the abuse of office takes place.

And I have to say the guy is "good"

I have to respectfully disagree with you on this. He will be like Balji when he is cut loose.

HFK is a pro-establishment man. Otherwise, he won't be who he was in ST. The only reason why he would turn against the establishment is because they did not give him what he think he is worthy of - some high position in SPH - or if they did not keep him under their patronage in some comfortable job. He will have much to say about how the establishment handled the press, and more. It was not pretty when he was asked to leave the newsroom for WF to come in.

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HFK is a pro-establishment man. Otherwise, he won't be who he was in ST. The only reason why he would turn against the establishment is because they did not give him what he think he is worthy of - some high position in SPH - or if they did not keep him under their patronage in some comfortable job. He will have much to say about how the establishment handled the press, and more. It was not pretty when he was asked to leave the newsroom for WF to come in.

He was their mouthpiece right till the end but as of now he and Patrick Daniel are both mostly out of the game am I right to say?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
(Rebuttal by LHY)

Lawrence Wong in his Facebook post is not telling the whole truth. He omits to mention that the deed of gift was signed with the CEO of NHB on the evening of 8 Jun 2015. NHB accepted the "unusual" conditions. Lorries came to collect the items on 9 Jun 2015, and on the morning of 10 Jun 2015, I received an urgent message from Rosa Daniel (CEO of NHB). Lawrence Wong had "changed his mind".

This was an important gift to the people of Singapore. Someone clearly did not want them reminded of Lee Kuan Yew's wish to demolish his house.

Lawrence Wong speaks up in defense of LHL

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawrence Wong just got smacked down, not sure if he up the same lorry that came to collect the stuff. That leaves only our Russian star jump champion Grace Fu. Will she brave the sniper fire from the family that looked after her father and her family.

For the moment it's looks like a barrel shoot.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is now getting to be incestious with Patrick Daniel's wife in the supporting cast. Let's see the timing of her appointment to NHB.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Following the siblings' red-black themed posts, here's the Sammyboy's Alfresco Score Tracker.

Attachments

• Score Tracker.JPG
    Score Tracker.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 627

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A few natters appear to indicate that is a possibility.

[Papsmearer] was an armour officer.
LHY was a President's Scholar, and then was an armour officer.
Both of them appears to be very sharp, and very well connected.

no way lah. playboy princeling will never disparage his late mom as "greedy evil incarnate" like papsmear did in an earlier post.