• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of the allegations by Wei Ling and Hsien Yang are very serious amounting to the tarnish of our Prime Minister's good reputation. If it's ordinary people they would have been sued and asked to retract but I guess the Prime Minister will show some grace and mercy to his own siblings

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Some of the allegations by Wei Ling and Hsien Yang are very serious amounting to the tarnish of our Prime Minister's good reputation. If it's ordinary people they would have been sued and asked to retract but I guess the Prime Minister will show some grace and mercy to his own siblings

I think he will take them to court. Parents gone already for some time. Dunno what influence uncles and aunties still have or not.

Let's take bets on whether LHL take siblings to court. Anyway LHY run road liao. So only left LWL.

Doctor easy to get back at one. Doctors are whipping boys and girls of professional world.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Pinky must be cursing in the middle of his vacation right now... Bwahahahahahahaa...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Once again, I think congrats are in order to the Sheep Fucker Sam Leong. His forum sammyboy already discussed/reviewed many of the items mentioned in this joint communique between Wei Ling and Hsien Yang, back in November 2016. Indeed, over 64,000 people viewed this thread started by me. In it, we discussed:

- role and influence of Whore Jinx (mentioned in post # 118 in thread linked below)
- Honyi being groomed for succession (see post # 56) in the linked thread below
- The feud between sister and Hsien yang against Whore Jinx and Gay Loong
- The tekaning of Suet Fern mentioned by wei Ling above and also mentioned in post #145 and 146 in the linked thread below
- This feud is still on and, as predicted and this is the future development mentioned in post #200

Now, regarding this latest exchange. Lets remember that Wei Ling will try and paint herself in a good light, as a savior of her father's legacy etc. and that staying in the father's house was her way to stymy brother Gay Loong. I don't really buy that. The will is out, and the house is to be sold for charity. She can carry on anytime and move out.

What is new in the latest exchange?

1) She fears her brother. More specifically, she and Hsien Yang and family fear the brother and what he can do to them. yeah, I agree Gay Loong has some sort of a mean streak in him, not as mean as his father, but its still there. But there is not enough there to strike fear into his own siblings. I read the influence of Whore Jinx behind the scenes manipulating things so that her husband is the one that will put the pressure on his siblings. So, do they really fear their brother or actually are they fearful of the wife?

2) Here is the shocker. Hsien yang is leaving the country because of the brother? Wow, WTF?

3) Wei Ling and Hsien Yang see many public servants who are leaders of quality and of integrity. No shit? where are they?

4) Gay Loong was removed as executor and trustee of Old fart's will. I am not sure what to make of this. Old fart should have known that making a sitting Prime Minister as your executor and trustee is inherently fraught with conflicts of interests and abuse. He was right not to have made Gay loong such for this reason, not for other personal reasons.

5) gay Loong was planning to move into Oxley with his family? Really? Istana is much bigger, right?

6) Definitely nepotism and conflict of interest at work here when PeeM makes his personal lawyer the AG, over other qualified candidates.

https://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?228026-Why-does-Lee-Wei-Ling-feud-with-Brothers-and-SIL

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Lee Hsien Yang, Lee Wei Ling say they have 'no confidence' in Singapore PM Lee Hsien Loong

Yahoo News Singapore 14 June 2017

The siblings of Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong have issued a statement of “no confidence” against their brother, saying that they felt threatened by his pursuit of a personal agenda in matters relating to their father’s home on 38 Oxley Road.

Lee Hsien Yang and Lee Wei Ling, the second son and daughter, respectively, of Singapore’s first prime minister, the late Lee Kuan Yew, made the open statement through their Facebook accounts in the early hours of Wednesday (14 June).

In the statement, Lee Hsien Yang said he felt “compelled to leave” Singapore “for the foreseeable future”.

“This is the country that my father, Lee Kuan Yew, loved and built. It has been home for my entire life. Singapore is and remains my country. I have no desire to leave. Hsien Loong is the only reason for my departure,” the statement quoted Lee Hsien Yang.

The siblings noted that their brother’s “popularity is inextricably linked to Lee Kuan Yew’s legacy”, and they believe that he and his wife, Ho Ching, want to use the legacy for political purposes.

“We also believe, based on our interactions, that they harbour political ambitions for their son, Li Hongyi,” they added.

Both Lee siblings said that the statement was “by no means a criticism of the Government of Singapore”, as they see “many upright leaders of quality and integrity throughout the public service”.

However, they declared, “We do not trust Hsien Loong and have lost confidence in him.”

The statement went on to recount the differences the siblings have had with their brother on Lee Kuan Yew’s house at 38 Oxley Road, which the late statesman had wanted demolished after his death, and stated so in his will.

“Indeed, his opposition to monuments was so strong that he had made clear that even if the house were gazetted (against his wishes), it should only be open to his children and their descendants,” the statement said.

They said PM Lee and his wife, Ho Ching, had opposed Lee Kuan Yew’s wish to demolish the house even when he was alive, and that they had “expressed plans to move with their family into the house as soon as possible after Lee Kuan Yew’s passing”.

“This move would have strengthened Hsien Loong’s inherited mandate for himself and his family. Moreover, even if Hsien Loong did not live at 38 Oxley Road, the preservation of the house would enhance his political capital,” Lee Hsien Yang and Lee Wei Ling said in the statement.

In the statement, Lee Hsien Yang and Lee Wei Ling called their brother’s assertion that Lee Kuan Yew would “accept any decision by the Government to preserve 38 Oxley Road” a “play on words” which was “nonsensical”.

“Lee Kuan Yew accepted, as he had to, that the Government had the power to preserve 38 Oxley Road against his wishes. But this does not mean that he wanted 38 Oxley Road preserved,” the statement said.

Lee Hsien Yang and Lee Wei Ling said it “is not difficult to see that 38 Oxley Road should be demolished”, adding that there is “full alignment between Lee Kuan Yew’s final wish and the people of Singapore”.

“We are private citizens with no political ambitions. We have nothing to gain from the demolition of 38 Oxley Road, other than the knowledge that we have honoured our father’s last wish. Hsien Loong has everything to gain from preserving 38 Oxley Road – he need only ignore his father’s will and values,” the statement said.

In closing, the two Lee siblings said, “The values of Lee Kuan Yew are being eroded by his own son. Our father placed our country and his people first, not his personal popularity or private agendas. We are very sad that we have been pushed to this. We feel hugely uncomfortable and closely monitored in our own country. We do not trust Hsien Loong as a brother or as a leader. We have lost confidence in him.”

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

if Pinky have balls

sue lah

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hosayliao! Will Harry rise up? This is karma. What more can I say? The real devil is HC. We know Pinky. He ain't a leader of his pack.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• IMG-20170614-WA0002_1.jpg
    IMG-20170614-WA0002_1.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 4,847

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
HOE CHING THAT BITCH wants to be a Wu ZeTian.

Go GOLLUM!! Take down the dishonourable bastard Cancer Lee and the bitch!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That man wife of his won't be so charitable but she's got her work cut out if she wants to take on the 2 Lee siblings.
I'm hoping she does and all hell break loose

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL can sue them till they bankrupt lah.....

You sure can choose your puppet yes-men cabinet ministers but you definitely cannot choose your brudder or sista.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sicko only? What happened to low IQ loser son of dog whore asshole fucker etc etc?

Scold must scold properly. Dun be lazy. Can even cut and paste. Dun slack ok?
U left Singapore for Malaysia
So just go.
Whatever happens here don't concern u at all.
U a old gay suck cock ah gua

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ordinary folks are facing difficult times to make ends meet daily and this most switch-off in the world and highest paid in the world CAQ can suka suka go for overseas holiday as if he got nothing to do and no job to do ?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
GOLLUM can find a team of PCK to tear down the fucking house now since that dishonourable bastard is overseas.

Give the fucker a stroke, whip his fucking carcass!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Papsmearer I remember your post about the Lee familee feud. Wah you spot on man! Good job!

So what do you think? LHL to sue his sister and destroy her? Frankly I don't think LWL is popular within the Doctor community either. She pull her weight a lot because of her father.

Seriously who likes LWL man?