• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would suggest all three of them go and pay respects to their late pa and Mom this week. That will bring some sanity and peace to their minds and hearts.

I am afraid with this disturbing feud boiling to feverish pitch, both their urns may overturn.So all three should just go there.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Auvandil is asking if opposition repeats what LHY and LWL have been saying, and since LHL doesn't want to sue, can he pick his target and sue opposition instead ?

if the WP ahbeng said "the PM's own siblings have said (exact quote here)... and they were not challenged in court and held accountable….", is that really untrue? How can he be sued for just repeating what has transpired?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gay Loong has already stated that he will step down from PM and not run in the next elections.

Is there a fuckin doctor in the house?

From what Ive read the one thing that is sure to bring about a cancer relapse is stress…this guy must have copped as much stress in the past 10 days than most seriously troubled guys cop in a lifetime. I would be surprised if he isn't worried about the fallout from this.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Fuck lah LHL! Your father said if anything happen to him take care of your mother little sister and brother. And this is how you treat your brother? Screw him with he cock a Nathan scheme to sell your share of the house?

What an asshole.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah LHL! Your father said if anything happen to him take care of your mother little sister and brother. And this is how you treat your brother? Screw him with he cock a Nathan scheme to sell your share of the house?

What an asshole.

Plus avoiding stamp duty ? Haha... Yang just posted something in 38 Oxley Pre Ltd.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHY has stated in his latest FB postings that his motive of bringing up the Oxley 38 issue is nothing but to honor his parents
s wishes. So, it is not just LKY , but also KGC.

Quote :

We have nothing to gain other than to honor our parents' wishes - LHY

Unquote

Damned it ! Listen, if it is just that , then do the right thing. Demolish the house and restore the relationship with your brother and sister.

Wasn't this what LKY tell you to do when you were 13 years old and when his life was apparently in great danger ?

Take care of your sister and younger brother. He didn't say take care of my Oxley house, did he ?

Why do you shed tears as if you can't do anything to fix the matter when you have the power and means to do something to restore the siblings' relationship and also a second chance to honor your father and mother ?

Just tell the Parliament that I want the house to be demolished according to my father's wish.

If I were you, this is how I will take care of my sister and brother.

But of course, the caveat is Ho Ching must not be my wife.:wink:

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would suggest all three of them go and pay respects to their late pa and Mom this week. That will bring some sanity and peace to their minds and hearts.

I am afraid with this disturbing feud boiling to feverish pitch, both their urns may overturn.So all three should just go there.

I strongly suggest they go to their parents' altar and throw dime, head: demoslish 38OR, tail: keep as heritage site. Decision final.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Roy yi ling chap who ahh ??? Always see his name there ,:biggrin:

Ah Kua Roy Ngerng yi Ling is happy like fuck in Taiwan kena pump in the backside Everyday by Taiwan yandao Kia.

IMG_4453.JPG

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
One way out of this mess is .......REFERENDUM.

Let the people of Singapore decide. It lets the people of Singapore also make their voices heard. The decision will be final. And frankly having a Referendum on whether a house should be demolished or not will NOT hurt the economy at all.

Just have the Referendum and be done with it whatever the outcome is.

It is a tough call on what Singaporeans will vote for. On one hand their beloved PAP and LHL's direction is to vote for preservation. On the other hand their dear departed LKY Papa/Grandpa wanted it demolished as his DYING WISH.

Let the people decide. After that either LHL or LHY eats humble pie. In the meantime, LWL can stay in the house. Case will be closed henceforth and then they can move on to more important issues?

How? Win win for all?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gaylong shouldn't waste public fund gg toa meeting where he is a nobody n might b shafted one side by angmohs,

Given his wimpness merkel unlikely to intro the hot chicks to service, not becos he cant handle the rough play or golden shower but like trump, chao kuan act rich wont pay

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
After giving it some thought, I realise perhaps why LHY and LWL will not release more damaging allegations is because......they would IMPLICATE THEMSELVES as they too are part of the abuse of power etc.

Similarly LHL cannot use that tactic against his siblings because it would implicate himself too.

Hence this whole charade is confined to the 38 Oxley issue.

There you have it. Case closed.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was looking for some postings which I distinctly recall reading in this thread. I couldn't find them after trawling through several pages. After a further tedious search, I found these postings (including some of mine made in this thread) in a different "38 OR in Parliament" thread. Not sure why as I recall clicking on "Reply" to a posting that carried this thread title when I posted.

As well as contents specific to the "38 OR in Parliament" thread, the 38 OR thread also has contents posted from this thread as well as from the "Re: Live Cover 3 July 2017, Mon : PM Lee delivering a ministerial statement in Parlia" thread. I am not sure what contents from other threads will be added on later.

These mergings and movements make postings tedious, troublesome to find and read. It makes things very confusing and sometimes context is lost. Also, as the mergings/movements are time sorted, they may end up in pages that a poster has already gone through and hence, will miss reading.

My request to whoever is doing this: do go easy on these mergings and movements. It does fuck things up.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What I would like to know is why LHY wanted to buy over 38OR in the first place? Consequently, why the need for a settlement between Harry's estate and LHL?

Its all about the money. LKY wanted the house demolished for the privacy reason, ie, not wanting tourists to trample around the house looking at his personal things, bedrooms, toilets, etc. He also wanted the house "redeveloped" and sold off. The word redeveloped is mentioned numerous times in LHL's address to Parliament on July 3rd. LHL sold his share of the house to LHY at a premium because he expected that LHY would A) demolish the house and fulfill the father's wish B)redevelop it and sell it off to a construction company for a big profit. The part about giving the proceeds to charity is a red herring, because to date, no charities have been named, no charities have come forward to say that they received xxxx amount from the Lees, and finally, no dollar amount has been even mentioned other then "market value". I personally believe that no charities received a single sen from these assholes.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
One way out of this mess is .......REFERENDUM.

Let the people of Singapore decide. It lets the people of Singapore also make their voices heard. The decision will be final. And frankly having a Referendum on whether a house should be demolished or not will NOT hurt the economy at all.

Just have the Referendum and be done with it whatever the outcome is.

It is a tough call on what Singaporeans will vote for. On one hand their beloved PAP and LHL's direction is to vote for preservation. On the other hand their dear departed LKY Papa/Grandpa wanted it demolished as his DYING WISH.

Let the people decide. After that either LHL or LHY eats humble pie. In the meantime, LWL can stay in the house. Case will be closed henceforth and then they can move on to more important issues?

How? Win win for all?

U are sounding more and more retarded every day. Referendum simi lancheow? It will cost millions to conduct a referendum. Just to print the ballots, arrange the voting, set up the website, advertising and media campaign, etc. why would you even consider having the taxpayer spend millions and millions of dollars voting for something that does not belong to them, and for which there is no possible gain at all?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I was looking for some postings which I distinctly recall reading in this thread. I couldn't find them after trawling through several pages. After a further tedious search, I found these postings (including some of mine made in this thread) in a different "38 OR in Parliament" thread. Not sure why as I recall clicking on "Reply" to a posting that carried this thread title when I posted.

As well as contents specific to the "38 OR in Parliament" thread, the 38 OR thread also has contents posted from this thread as well as from the "Re: Live Cover 3 July 2017, Mon : PM Lee delivering a ministerial statement in Parlia" thread. I am not sure what contents from other threads will be added on later.

These mergings and movements make postings tedious, troublesome to find and read. It makes things very confusing and sometimes context is lost. Also, as the mergings/movements are time sorted, they may end up in pages that a poster has already gone through and hence, will miss reading.

My request to whoever is doing this: do go easy on these mergings and movements. It does fuck things up.

Its Sam the Sheep Fucker that do these things. He rules this forum like a mini PAP fiefdom. Better watch your tone of voice. LOL.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
U are sounding more and more retarded every day. Referendum simi lancheow? It will cost millions to conduct a referendum. Just to print the ballots, arrange the voting, set up the website, advertising and media campaign, etc. why would you even consider having the taxpayer spend millions and millions of dollars voting for something that does not belong to them, and for which there is no possible gain at all?

See? First sentence always insult people.

At the moment you are also paying those PAP Ministar fuckers millions to talk cock about the house when they should be debating more important things.

As it is LHL will do whatever it takes to make him look good. He doesn't give a shit about spending your tax and COE money.

If he holds the referendum it may even improve job numbers part time and give a "boost" to economy from govt spending.

You are just as moronic as your brother. You bezoar. As I have said you no guts to reveal more cos it will implicate yourself. Talk so big for fuck?

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After giving it some thought, I realise perhaps why LHY and LWL will not release more damaging allegations is because......they would IMPLICATE THEMSELVES as they too are part of the abuse of power etc.

Similarly LHL cannot use that tactic against his siblings because it would implicate himself too.

Hence this whole charade is confined to the 38 Oxley issue.

There you have it. Case closed.

Sounds like a Mexican stand off...