• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this instance, isn't the PM is simply trying to use State Organs to obfuscate this issue (sic: a private family feud) altogether? Teehee...

Just be grateful he is using state organs and not Ho Ching's saggy boobs to obfuscate the issue, private or public notwithstanding.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's understandable when someone is old and bombarded by request after request by beneficiaries to make changes to will, at a time when only diaper changes have a higher frequency. for dead fart he must had gotten confused between diaper and will changes. "you here with my used diaper again? what is that in there? shit stains or are they my instructions?"
attachment.php

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Akan datang...no time to rehearse as he has just returned from Adelaide.

Two weeks will be enough to prepare for the performance though. Expect the timely tremble and quiver in his voice and quiet sniffles as he delivers his statement from his broken heart.

When the camera zooms in for close up shots, expect to see teary eyes, as practised extensively before Ho Ching's ceiling mirror above their matrimonial bed, and as per rehearsals.

4423279367_8d3e4bc586_o.jpg

Still got time...engage the sifu of media public crying.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
There really should be an allowance for questions sent by the public, like on a talk show.

Im really curious about the no-pay leave that was taken just after the passing. Specifics.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have quoted wrongly. Your quote :
Lee Hsien Loong now claims, “My father left a part of the property at 38 Oxley Road to me, as part of my equal share of his estate. But my siblings were not happy about it.”

I read the fb and the words "a part of" (in bold) were not there. The words causes confusion as if HY is lying.
I suspect LHY edited his Facebook post. :wink:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder what will happen if the siblings get a contractor to tear down 38 while this saga is still ongoing.

Are there surveillance operatives on duty nearby in case such a brazen move is in progress? For them to keep Pinky alerted in the event Contractors are inside 38?

Read somewhere the place now belongs to LHY.

his kkj will be bobbit n her hole superglued........

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is getting serious, brother has claimed to the foreign press yesterday that he feels his movements are being monitored.

I get the feeling that both siblings are going for broke. They probably realised that majority of Singaporeans are not in position to do anything so it will be battle using social media and the foreign press. It going to be long drawn affair even after the parliamentary session.

My sense is that they reserving the issue of Ho Ching and her conduct as the ace card.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best to use screenshots for various reasons, one of which is yours, when posting from FB instead of copying and pasting the statements made.

View attachment 30829
Here's a screenshot from:
facebook.com/1901090283464405
(click the arrow at the top right-hand corner of the post, followed by clicking "More options", and finally clicking "View edit history"), proving that LHY edited his post:

Attachments

• 12045708_1008783519179783_5914553760101228921_o.jpg
    12045708_1008783519179783_5914553760101228921_o.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 151
  • lhyeditedhispost20june2017-0847h.jpg
    lhyeditedhispost20june2017-0847h.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,603
Last edited:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crunch time for Fat fuck Kirsten han from SDP as she goes all out to bring down LHL and PAP.
It's now or never for this fat cheebye.

IMG_3997.JPG

kawan2sgmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
They feel helpless in their own country. He is not going to get any help so long as his brother holds the top job. Hence he choose to reach out to facebook to reach the international audience. Probably he knows what to expect of the outcome and he has already made preparations to get out of the country anytime.
Sometimes I wonder if we are living in the dynasty times, no avenue out.
Imagine the father had stood up for Singapore his whole life, as his son, can't even fulfill his death wish, and the son holds the top post in the country.
Where to air such grievances? Still got 'tian li' or not?
For whatever happens on 3 Jul, at least we get to know a little of their family bondage, and also had a glimpse of how the party works behind the screens.
For not wanting to tear down one house, are we tearing down the whole Sg?

This is getting serious, brother has claimed to the foreign press yesterday that he feels his movements are being monitored.

I get the feeling that both siblings are going for broke. They probably realised that majority of Singaporeans are not in position to do anything so it will be battle using social media and the foreign press. It going to be long drawn affair even after the parliamentary session.

My sense is that they reserving the issue of Ho Ching and her conduct as the ace card.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
For not wanting to tear down one house, are we tearing down the whole Sg?

Its ironic, how, in some way, this episode simply reinforces the divide between the elites and the non-elites much more strongly than before.

Two privileged and connected kids have said stuff that would get anyone else fucked up to the max…and they're still standing.

One set of rules for thems…..one set for the rest.

not that the majority of dumbasses care to reflect on this.

Then again, only steel can cut steel as they say.

Last edited: