• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Land Acquisition Act, Planning Act, and Preservation of Monument Act are in force to override any personal wills, legal binding or otherwise. Discuss.

Hahahhaha...these old fart laws have now come back to haunt him...he really reap what he sows..so oxley can become the pap palace n if it's against his wish..he deserves it

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The IRONY here gives me great pleasure!!

Never thought Harry's own children would cause such public debacle!

So perhaps it does require a Lee(s) to put an end to Harry's 'dynasty'?

No other top establishment figures seem to have stomach to do so!

Carl A. Trocki*

Cleveland State University

"I had always thought that the first cracks in Singapore's authoritarian system would appear within the PAP, but maybe they'll come from within the dynasty itself, and from the consort herself. How Chinese!"

LHY, LWL and each and everyone of the Lee clan including grandchildren were beneficiaries of the very "abuse of power", "misuse of position", "use of organ of the states", "big brother", "control of press", etc by LKY against all his opponents including "ordinary citizens" that he wanted to make examples off to hammer the entire populace into fearful submission.

Both had no problems with their father grooming LHL for politics and eventual ascension to the PMship. Why the big deal now when LHL wants, as much as he denies it, to do likewise by grooming his own son for politics and the PMship just as his father had done for him?

It is the height of hypocrisy for them to now whinge self-righteously as though they are heroes out to battle an unjust system in which they, prior to their family feud, were more than happy to grow up and live in, thrive on and in which they and the rest of their Lee clan have richly benefited from. The way LHY puts it, one would have thought he was leaving the country penniless with only the clothes on his back instead of with the tens, if not hundreds of millions, he has from being the son of "papa" and "mama".

Rest assured that if not for this family feud, these two would continue to be happy with the status quo of a controlled press, people being locked up, sued, bankrupted, hounded out of the country, etc and of one the Lee descendants being groomed to perpetuate the Lee dynasty.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
How fitting, this dig given what's unfolding

Lee Hsien Loong walks into DBS to cash a cheque.

Surrounded by a large entourage of bodyguards, he approaches the cashier. “Good morning Ma’am, could you please cash this cheque for me please?”

The cashier replies, "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your IC?"

Lee Hsien Loong: "Truthfully, I did not bring my IC with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, the Prime Minister of Singapore!"

Cashier: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations, monitoring of the banks, security hacks and loopholes etc, I must insist on seeing your IC."

Lee Hsien Loong: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am!"

Cashier: "I am sorry sir, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them. I cannot lose my job… I… I… I need to support my elderly parents... they can’t withdraw their CPF money."

Lee Hsien Loong: "I understand your concerns, but I am urging you to please cash this cheque. I really need to buy a gift for Ho Ching for her birthday!"

Cashier: “Look, how about this. One day, Fandi Ahmad came in without his IC. To prove he was Fandi Ahmad, he took out his football and lobbed it into the dustbin at the other side of the room. With that shot, we knew he was Fandi Ahmad and cashed his cheque. Another time, Feng Tianwei came in without her IC. She pulled out her table tennis racquet and made a fabulous shot where the ball landed in my coffee cup. With that shot, we cashed her cheque. So, sir, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as the Prime Minister of Singapore?”

Lee Hsien Loong stood there thinking, and thinking, and finally says: "Honestly, there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do and I don’t have a clue."

Cashier: "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. Prime Minister?"

Whahawhahahaha whahawhahahaha

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Carl A. Trocki*

"I had always thought that the first cracks in Singapore's authoritarian system would appear within the PAP, but maybe they'll come from within the dynasty itself, and from the consort herself. How Chinese!"

The end of the Lee Dynasty brings me great pleasure. But at the same time, it opens up an even more worrisome consequence. Who will run the show after this asshole is gone. Because of the way that he and his father have manipulated the system, we have a choice of:

a) One of the retired SAF generals, non of which have distinguished themselves in anything whatsoever.
b) His young son, according to the Dynasty theory, who has shown only a propensity for temper tantrums
c) A seat warmer like Heng, Shan, or Teo?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Over a silly house as well,what do they stand to gain from bringing down the house of cards?

I hope Xiao Lee and the rest of the jiak Liao bee establishment summon up the balls and fix those who dares threaten disobedience against the establishment and big brother and send a couple of agents much later when they least expect it with Vx baby oil to ausland and fix them.

There can be no loyalty except loyalty to big brother and the party.there can be no power except true power.all must submit themselves to the system,the North Koreans understood that,there can be no one greater than the system,not even family members,all must serve the party and big brother.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Carl A. Trocki*

"......How Chinese!"

Chinese dote on the eldest kid especially if it is a son. Some how the second kid if of the same gender as the first, will be 'neglected' in comparison to the first kid. The youngest will be pampered.

Chinese guide and coach the eldest kid in every detail with the hope of nuturing him/her to be successful. The end product is the eldest kid becoming a mama boy; arrogant yet lacking in self-confident without his own knowledge. He enjoys the company of a domineering woman. (probably the same way the mama treats him) The second kid becomes rebellious with sub-conscious deep jealousy of what his older and younger siblings got from the parents. The youngest becomes independent but reckless.

This sequence of development happened in most Chinese family. I came to realize this terrible way of bringing up our children when my 2nd kid complaint that he is the most neglected. The youngest is the most thoughtless while the eldest is the most arrogant among them to the extend of what we call kay kiang.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese dote on the eldest kid especially if it is a son. Some how the second kid if of the same gender as the first, will be 'neglected' in comparison to the first kid. The youngest will be pampered.

Chinese guide and coach the eldest kid in every detail with the hope of nuturing him/her to be successful. The end product is the eldest kid becoming a mama boy; arrogant yet lacking in self-confident without his own knowledge. He enjoys the company of a domineering woman. (probably the same way the mama treats him) The second kid becomes rebellious with sub-conscious deep jealousy of what his older and younger siblings got from the parents. The youngest becomes independent but reckless.

This sequence of development happened in most Chinese family. I came to realize this terrible way of bringing up our children when my 2nd kid complaint that he is the most neglected. The youngest is the most thoughtless while the eldest is the most arrogant among them to the extend of what we call kay kiang.

Absolutely agree. What about daughters?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who will run the show after this asshole is gone. Because of the way that he and his father have manipulated the system, we have a choice of:

Teo?
Video from Channel NewsAsia's Facebook page yesterday evening:
facebook.com/10154706261242934
(“There are so many issues and problems and challenges that we’re facing now as a country, we need to focus and work on them. PM has my full support”: Acting PM Teo Chee Hean when asked about a dispute between PM Lee Hsien Loong and his siblings.)

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not just chink, it happens to all. Google birth order.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the first born hv leadership quality the rest of siblings hv respect for him and will listen to him.

In Lee family case first born lack leadership but like to bully siblings the rest of the siblings will turn defensive and await to strike down the first born if opportunity arises. Revenge.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• 19146202_1898738337032933_7033651969014321309_n.jpg
    19146202_1898738337032933_7033651969014321309_n.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,333
  • 18881791_1892851597621607_7481030821128057041_n.jpg
    18881791_1892851597621607_7481030821128057041_n.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 163
  • 19113706_1898884287018338_9045310328343864049_n.jpg
    19113706_1898884287018338_9045310328343864049_n.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,120
  • lee5.jpg
    lee5.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,709
  • DHibg0J.jpg
    DHibg0J.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also got no confidence

in public say restore CPF when economy recover, after recover kay siao say no need.

cannot be trusted

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore such a small and tiny country yet rule until so jialat.

Running Singapore is like running Marseilles,said the French prime minister.imagine if singapore was having the same problems as France now.

jw5

Loyal
It is also ironical that 2 of his children are accusing the other child of behaving in the same manner that he used to behave towards people who opposed him.

Hahahhaha...these old fart laws have now come back to haunt him...he really reap what he sows..so oxley can become the pap palace n if it's against his wish..he deserves it

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for saying so, next time I am in TO, will buy you Tim Horton kopi. last time I was there, some years back, I love their Dutchies.

Thank you for coffee at Tim Horton's.
If you wish to come to my neighbourhood (Playter Estates to the North of Danforth Ave., Broadview to the West, and Pape Ave to the extreme East), we can consider Italian Cuisine or the numerous Greek restaurants, and then to Tim Horton's or Starbucks or Second Cup or one of the several cafes.