• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
On your para 1 : I truly hope so!

On your para 2: PSD being dragged into this "family matter" to conduct a poll amongst its public officers is a joke.

LHL should not involve PSD but instead he needs to SUE LHY and LWL.

Agree, and I think to the bitter end. Siblings have nothing to lose. No need for money, no need to aspire in their chosen field etc etc.

By the way the senior members of our Civil Service are laughing their head-off over the irony that this Government led by their distinguished Head has signed a deal with Facebook 6 months ago to implement their web chat comms platform for the entire Civil Service. World's first, went live 3 months ago to the first pilot cluster. Cleary the affinity for FB runs deep, professional and personally.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheers and 10char!!

From p4 of the siblings' "What has happened to LKY's values" statement:

"Hsien Loong knew that he could not establish his accusations [about the Final Will] in a court of law and raised no legal challenge. On the contrary, he was likely concerned that the fact that the gift of the house to him had been obtained by him through misrepresentations to our father and the family might be made public.[...]

Hsien Loong initiated a settlement with us in May 2015; the Estate of Lee Kuan Yew was contemplating a challenge of the disposition of the house to him based on his misrepresentations. Hsien Loong represented that this sale of the house would give us a free hand to demolish the house."

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Moh probably thought that as one of his bosses is the sister of a cabinet minister, the article will help his career. I am sure he knows full well how a select committee for an inquiry in a Westminster model operates, something that WP suggested rather than one man his party giving a sermon.

Ok, you got me over a barrel on Han, yes no one has come close thus far, agree - maybe I should do 4 re-reads to truly clear the residual bias.

Agree that she should if she has done nothing wrong. HC however will never sue - even her Mother Theresa "have a heart" rebuttal was not on her FB but his. The holier than thou image will be in jeopardy in an open court even if the final judgement favours her. She will have say if she spoke to an PS in the last 20 years on their official capacity, too much of an ask.

Reading this Robert Boxwell's supercilious sycophantic( apparent desperate attempt to kiss LHL's ass) article titled "Parliament, not Facebook, the proper forum for Oxley Road dispute" in today's ST, makes me wonder what this egregious angmoh toady seeks to gain from LHL & Co.?!

http://app.scmp.com/scmp/mobile/index.html#/article/2099577/desktop

Again I give credit to Han Fook Kwang for having the balls to come out and call it like he see's it. No other local establishment elite seems to have done likewise in the public domain thus far( I stand corrected), not even an apparent 'ex- establishment elite' like Cherian George.

"....The second issue of public concern is about the Prime Minister being accused by his siblings of all sorts of serious transgressions. They say he has misused and abused his powers, using the state to pursue his personal agenda, including spying on them. In other words, they accuse him of being corrupt. They also say he has lied and misrepresented the late Mr Lee over what he said about demolishing the house after his death.

Under normal circumstances, PM Lee would not allow these statements to go unchallenged and he would have had to sue the defamers in a court of law. If he does not, he will find it difficult to sue anyone in future even if they accuse him of the most blatant corruption and dishonesty.

But the PM also knows that it would be fatal for him politically to sue his own brother and sister. The fallout from it and the court case would damage him permanently. It is also a highly risky business because you have to be prepared for your character and all your actions to be closely scrutinised in court. The People's Action Party leaders know this better than anyone because it was once their preferred method of dealing with their political opponents. Indeed, the party's success is founded on the claim that its leaders are men of the highest integrity and that it will go to the ends of the earth to protect that reputation.

Since he will not sue, the matter has now become a full blown political battle. Mr Lee Hsien Yang has taken to social media and the foreign press to argue his case and it is nothing less than that the Singapore system has become corrupted under his brother's rule. In his latest interview with the South China Morning Post, he said: "Singapore's social compact under Lee Kuan Yew was - civil liberties may be curtailed, but in return your government will respect the rule of law and be utterly beyond reproach." He said this social compact was now broken and accused his brother of being ready to use his "public powers to achieve his personal agenda"....."

The proper forum is a SINGAPORE COURT OF LAW, plain and simple.

One that LHL, GCT and the late Harry were so happy and adamant to use previously against any person/entity who allegedly defamed them.

Oh and btw, HC needs to sue as well!

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
PSD and the Head of Civil Service thoroughly compromised - should be ashamed of themselve. They however will use the same argument that Cheong Yip Seng used to convince himself. Note that SPH Chinese media editors have never floated BS as they have accepted their role eyes wide open.

On your para 2: PSD being dragged into this "family matter" to conduct a poll amongst its public officers is a joke.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
The head spins reading that statement…a verbal minefield, with zero commitments on how to move forward…just the ol' we don't have to decide now since LWL is staying there.

PeeM 3 July ministerial statement will be same or worse.......... just regurgitations of what his hatchet lancheow n cheebyes said......

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
gatehousethetinkertailo [B said:
Why is the government being asked to decide now? What is the urgency?

This question has not been answered.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

snake is twisting in pundek's tunnel............. long, windy n busok

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
You realize something . She can really spin well. In a saga like this, it is your word versus my word. One can never know who is telling the truth and who is telling lies. The trouble is the truth is not the whole truth and the lie is but a half lie. You can debate until the cow comes home and none is wiser to know who is telling nothing but the truth.

Datz why SC is paid $1000 an hour............ a top class courtesan unable to command that kind of money!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly she has no idea that she is doing. She however would be an asset for the politics of her masters.

not possible as we got a fatty paper general who sold GCT NOL for a song n yet got a bigger job with lots of rewards.......... so goof as much as you want.... the more the higher will be the reward

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is fabulously wealthy and she was one of those flipping property arising from the Nassim Gate and she did it within 2 months so she is not short of a penny or a house or two. Not to mention the Cluny Palace.

She is doing this to stop her brother. It is in her interest to get the terms that she, her younger brother and her parents wanted. I am sure if the Govt is prepared to allow them to demolish and put up a memorial garden, she will be out in a jiffy.

one day the Ceylonese doctor will turn up demanding payment for the sperm he has deposited......... no?

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is like polling SIA cabin crew on probation if they think SIA's services is good. LOL

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
PSD and the Head of Civil Service thoroughly compromised - should be ashamed of themselve. They however will use the same argument that Cheong Yip Seng used to convince himself. Note that SPH Chinese media editors have never floated BS as they have accepted their role eyes wide open.

PSD directly reports to big brown nose Teo............ so survey done for him so that bigger boss can exploit results 3rd July

PS

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMG_0417_zps4mw5xsdm.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
World's first, went live 3 months ago to the first pilot cluster. Cleary the affinity for FB runs deep, professional and personally.

Psst... I went to dig for some information from some bachelorettes- apparently the education fraternity steers away from FB. From the grapevines, it seems these chicks prefers Edmodo and/or Class Dojo to FB when communicating with their students.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Reading this Robert Boxwell's supercilious sycophantic( apparent desperate attempt to kiss LHL's ass) article titled "Parliament, not Facebook, the proper forum for Oxley Road dispute" in today's ST, makes me wonder what this egregious angmoh toady seeks to gain from LHL & Co.?!

http://app.scmp.com/scmp/mobile/index.html#/article/2099577/desktop

Robert Boxwell is a dumbshit American based in KL. He is not even singaporean and not even living in singapore, but thinks he is informed enough to write a commentary on the feud. He owns a consulting company and thinks he is hot shit because he is a harvard MBA and writes cases for the Harvard business school. For the right money, he will write you anything you want and get it published for you. He is not smart enough to realize that Ling and Yang know so many skeletons in Gay Loong's closet that if their backs were against the wall in a kangaroo court of law controlled by Gay loong, all manners of shit will come out. I am waiting for the revelation from them on how Gay Loong's first wife really died. that is why i t will never go to court.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ang Moh probably thought that as one of his bosses is the sister of a cabinet minister, the article will help his career. I am sure he knows full well how a select committee for an inquiry in a Westminster model operates, something that WP suggested rather than one man his party giving a sermon.

What shit u talking about now? Who is the angmo's boss?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psst... I went to dig for some information from some bachelorettes- apparently the education fraternity steers away from FB. From the grapevines, it seems these chicks prefers Edmodo and/or Class Dojo to FB when communicating with their students.

HeeTee ... ...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both PM and wife have been courting FB, Google etc to invest in Jurong. This the distributed ledger, banks allowed to invest in fintech, cyber security, authentication etc are part of his planned legacy of the Smart Nation. Wife also got Singtel to acquire top notch cybersecurity firm. Last thing on their mind are civil servants or the school kids.

To me we are going into the same matrix as the Suzhou, Tianjin Eco city debacles, bending over backwards only to come up seriously short short.

The transfers of whole depts from 2 MICA, MOF etc to PMO is huge.