• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great summary bro, including some gems. Here are some that I found excellent especially point 3 - what power can do

1."But in 2 of the wills (5th & 6th?) this clause was left out. Probably he was under some kind of coercion then."
2."NO, if you want to lead Sg, it must be based on your own merits, and own values. Don't use my house, or make any monuments whatsover."
3. "Just imagine, if old man cannot talk LHL into it, who else can?
The gist of the whole saga: I stand to be corrected on some info."

The Lee feud started somewhere in 2011 when LKY was about to write his 1st will.
I guessed it was then that the subject of 38OR was brought up for discussion.
Internal war probably started brewing then.
But becos LKY was still alive, everything was kept under wraps.
LKY passed away in 2015. It can be observed that the issue was still outstanding even at time of his death.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to Philip. The President has the power to direct CPIB if the executive fails to do so. The allegations came from 2 individuals are not your ordinary man in the street. One is the current Chairman of a Statutory Board. Another is with the Singapore Civil Service. If these people's cannot be looked at by the CPIB, what chance has the man in the street has?

CPIB got to get its head out of its arse - spending money, resources and valuable time investigating misappropriation of an iPad when the email clearly shows the chap asked to pay for it and sought the cost of it.

Oxleygate confirms we do have a finger-lickin-good President

http://www.tremeritus.com/2017/07/01/oxleygate-confirms-we-do-have-a-finger-lickin-good-president/

Oxleygate may likely be a noose tightening on PAP.

The latest to continue flogging a dead horse is Indranee Rajah, SMOS for Law. Like other ministers who have aligned themselves with PM Lee, Indranee believes she knows LKY’s thoughts better than LKY himself.

Recall that after the PAP had hiked water prices by 30% and the whole world knew this increase will trickle down to all goods and services, Indranee was the goondu who said: ” The cost of such goods should not and ought not go up”. Lawyer Indranee is also MOS for Finance.

On the issue of power abuse allegations, this would have been urgently addressed in other democratic countries. But in unique Singapore, the PM AP simply fixed a date for a scripted question and answer session in Parliament for his subordinates to whitewash extremely serious allegations of power abuse.

If PM Lee is certain that the allegations were baseless, he would have taken legal action against his siblings as he had done so immediately against ordinary citizens like Roy Ngerng, all because of one blog post.

If the 3 July Parliamentary sitting ‘proves’ the PAP government was not corrupt, legal action must also be taken for defaming PM Lee globally.
Since legal action has to be taken either way, why delay the inevitable?

At stake now is the integrity of the entire civil service because allegations of a corrupt government have gone unanswered.

Despite the main actor and his supporting cast have all refused to acknowledge extremely serious allegations of power abuse, the President could have acted in the interest of our country by calling for a CPIB investigation. Andrew Loh’s article

After all, the PAP legislated the EP in 1991 to help safeguard Singapore’s national reserves andensure the integrity of the public service.

The complete silence from President Tony Tan therefore speaks volumes of the real objective of our EP, ie to serve only PAP’s interests.

To be fair to Tony Tan, he had won by only a whisker in 2011 and could not have been any unifying figure the PAP would have us believe.

In reality, Tony commands very little respect and has been the butt of many jokes.
Tony’s silence on the allegations of power abuse and other national issues will likely see him go down in history as a finger-lickin-good President.

Phillip Ang
* The author blogs at LikeDatOsoCanMeh.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wei Ling delivers a series of jabs to Gay Loong's head with the latest posting

Seems like well planned assault - we are now approaching the carpet bombing phase. The Govt's , LHL's and Teo's failure is to hide things until they are exposed bit by bit and hoping for the best. The The Govt photographer from Comms Ministry though minor provides pieces of the jigsaw highlighting her access and control over Govt resources.

HC also did not read the sibling's ability. So she came out with a housewife' response hoping to please her dim witted followers.

Now the these clowns will be second-guessing what the siblings will reveal post 3rd July.

So tactically well planned but strategically no

Wrong timing as it at least 2.5years away till next GE. By then the impact would have fizzle out. Of course it another matter if the siblings plan a second wave with new revelations when GE draws near. Right now they should not shoot everything they have.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wei Ling delivers a series of jabs to Gay Loong's head with the latest posting

Seems like well planned assault - we are now approaching the carpet bombing phase. The Govt's , LHL's and Teo's failure is to hide things until they are exposed bit by bit and hoping for the best. The The Govt photographer from Comms Ministry though minor provides pieces of the jigsaw highlighting her access and control over Govt resources.

HC also did not read the sibling's ability. So she came out with a housewife' response hoping to please her dim witted followers.

Now the these clowns will be second-guessing what the siblings will reveal post 3rd July.

LHL is in deep trouble.

LHY and LWL have declared all out war. LHY and LWL know what LHL did throughout his life.

They have said that many issues have not been brought up yet.

Depending on how 3 jul Parliament is conducted, LHY and LWL may reveal some hidden LHL secrets to show LHL is a liar eg the true cause of Wong Ming Yang's death. Some of LHL's hidden secrets may be incriminating to LHL and only known to LWL and LHY

Will we see LHL having to step down as PM soon?

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe there many more skeletons in HC's cupboard yet to be found.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wrong timing as it at least 2.5years away till next GE. By then the impact would have fizzle out. Of course it another matter if the siblings plan a second wave with new revelations when GE draws near. Right now they should not shoot everything they have.

LWL and LHY may be waiting for the right time to reveal more deadly secrets. These can knock out LHL.

Did you notice LHL has been very subdued?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe as LHL's siblings, LWL and LHY know many of LHL secrets which have not been revealed yet

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Bro, they are related to him for their whole lives. They have so much ammo for him, right from the time he cheated on his secondary school exams, to his time in the army, etc. They have not even unloaded 10% of the bombs they have the Gay One.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I doubt they have any interest in the GE or toppling the PAP. Its LHL and HC at all cost.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

When I break down this latest post by Ling, a number of things got my attention.

1) Gay Loong has a fucking temper. Holy Shit. This gay faggot piece of shit, so brave to bully boys like Amos and defenceless people like Roy still has kids temper tantrums. I guess there was something to the rumours of him losing his temper and slapping Dhanabalan at a cabinet meeting. I wonder if he lost his temper when Whore JInx guided Stomachsick to $40 billion plus in losses, and slapped her too? Threatened angrily to gazette Oxley right in the lawyer's office, right during the reading of the will? Wow.

2) Seems like the PMO is also the personal office of Whore Jinx. What's wrong with her own office at Stomachsick. She can come and go as she likes and commands the resources of the PMO any time she wants. What kind of a pussy whipped gay fuck must Gay Loong be to allow his wife free rein over his own office. Doesn't he have the balls to tell her to fuck off?

3) This fucking sabbatical was fake all along. Did the fucking Board of Stomachsick know she was going to take the sabbatical to be a garang kuni bitch and rummage thru the Old Fart's basement? I thought you had to have a very very good reason to take 6 months off from such an important job. And all this time she was spending it clearing a basement?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both sides have a treasure trove each. As I see it both sides are working within the perimeters of the will and the house.

For instance, LHL as the Min of MTI appointed his brother as CEO of Singtel straight out of the Army. No prior link to the commercial world or based on any iota of merit - nepotism to the hilt. Then his controversial chairman and $1m appointment by HC. Again nepotism . It created so much mess that it had to be re-done.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
:*::*::*::*::*:

LHL publicly stated that he will recuse himself from cabinet's decision whether to demolish or preserve 38OR.

From LWL's revelation today, LHL was not truthful when he said he will recuse himself. That makes him a liar

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
For instance, LHL as the Min of MTI appointed his brother as CEO of Singtel straight out of the Army. No prior link to the commercial world or based on any iota of merit - nepotism to the hilt. Then his controversial chairman and $1m appointment by HC. Again nepotism . It created so much mess that it had to be re-done.

What shit are you spouting now? I can't believe gullible people here fall for your shit. As Minister of T & I, Gay Loong cannot appoint his brother as SIngtel CEO. His Ministry has nothing to do with Singtel. Singtel is owned by Temasek Holdings which is in turned owned by MOF. Therefore, LHL has nothing to do with any appointments to Singtel. Only MOF/Temasek can do that. Added to this, When Hsien Yang was appointed CEO of Singtel in 1995, LHL was no longer in MTI as he had resigned the position in 1992 after he contracted cancer. At the time of Hsien Yang's appointment to Singtel, the Minister for T & I was Yeo Cheow Tong. How Hsien Yang got the job was that Old Fart simply told Whore Jinx to give it to him.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
yang and Ling was just waiting for the July 3rd wayang in ParLeement to play out. Gay Loong has made a big tactical error in making this wayang. He is sweating right now, because all the questions asked by his MPs will be scripted and his answers will also be scripted. No questions will be impromptu. Each MP has been delegated to ask a question, a questioned designed to be answered in such a way by Gay Loong to maximize his credibility and to undermine Ling and Yang's position. Herein lies the big rub. If he answers untruthfully or makes a mistake, Yang and Ling will be all over it right away with supporting emails and documents to tear holes in his answers. Which ever clown suggested he take this path of action is an idiot. I can see he is really surrounding himself with morons. This debate will not end well for him. Of course, the prostitute press will say he defeated his siblings handily in the parliamentary session. But he really loses.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i recommend to the emperor to accede to siblings' intransigence (while they are still alive), let the princess live and rot in house, then apply secret committee's decision to preserve the house for posterity. siblings will most likely outlive him, but the empress dowager may outlive all. but by then it's not his problem anymore as he will enjoy a lavish state funeral upon his passing, with sympathetic momentum swinging in favor of his dynastic successor. the committee will bear the brunt but win sympathy votes. win-win. pap should make me chief strategerist.

Technically jinx not dowager yet as pinkie still alive while her son now consider potential clown prince. Empress only but with possibility of becoming emperor herself.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What shit are you spouting now? I can't believe gullible people here fall for your shit. As Minister of T & I, Gay Loong cannot appoint his brother as SIngtel CEO. His Ministry has nothing to do with Singtel. Singtel is owned by Temasek Holdings which is in turned owned by MOF. Therefore, LHL has nothing to do with any appointments to Singtel. Only MOF/Temasek can do that. Added to this, When Hsien Yang was appointed CEO of Singtel in 1995, LHL was no longer in MTI as he had resigned the position in 1992 after he contracted cancer. At the time of Hsien Yang's appointment to Singtel, the Minister for T & I was Yeo Cheow Tong. How Hsien Yang got the job was that Old Fart simply told Whore Jinx to give it to him.

Just to revisit history that LHY did not join SingTel direct as CEO. They had to tailor a new position just for him. That position was previously non exsistent. Then he took over the helm a year later. Just like in the army cannot straight go from recruit jump to general.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Just to revisit history that LHY did not join SingTel direct as CEO. They had to tailor a new position just for him. That position was previously non exsistent. Then he took over the helm a year later. Just like in the army cannot straight go from recruit jump to general.

Yang joined Singtel in 1994, and was appointed CEO one year later. Since then, many generals and colonels in the SAF have gone straight into high positions in GLCs. eg Desmond Quek, Ng Yat Chung, etc.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think he joined as Sr VP or Exec VP..............like Yong Pung How appointed as judge to be promoted to CJ later

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL handled the privatisation of Singtel as well as IPO of Singtel from the very start and set the actual IPO pricing $3.60. Temasek did nothing The position of EVP of Local Services, Singtel was nothing but hogwash to avoid SGX forced to ask questions in the name of governance and within a year he took over as CEO. The $3.60 pricing was subject of much controversy. Every man and his dog knew what his actual position was going to be.

The same controversy surrounded his appointment to F&N in 2007, first as Non-exective director and Chairman designate. Then the $M surfaced.

Last edited: