• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very well written but the problem is, in Singapore context, conflict of interest is defined by PAP not Wikipedia or the commoners. Not forgetting the AG's Chamber is under his thumb.

Agree. Anyone else who breathes a statement 1/1000th of what both siblings have stated in the past few days would have already been on the receiving end of several defamation lawsuits from first born, Pinocchio and that shameless and dishonest Indian double-headed snake, K. Shanmugam.

This is based on Singapore's useless second Prime Minister's theory and practices on how clean and incorruptible governance in Singapore can and must be achieved, i.e.:

"But if they've defamed us, we have to sue them -- because if we don't, our own integrity will be suspect. We have an understanding that if a minister is defamed and he does not sue, he must leave cabinet. By defamation, I mean if somebody says the minister is on the take or is less than honest. If he does not rebut it, if he does not dare go before the court to be interrogated by the counsel for the other side, there must be some truth in it. If there is no evidence, well, why are you not suing?" Wooden Dud, Asiaweek 03 Dec 1999

Useless Wooden fuck. As usual, talk cock, sing song. Or to put it in a dialect that this hopeless Wooden dud excel in and will be able to understand: kong lancheow wei.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, his undoing was the secret committee. If thad not be secret, it will be interesting if the siblings could have raised those allegations. Conduct gives away the agenda and the intentions.

The committee had to be secret because Shan is advising both sides. This is in addition to his wanting to teach his siblings a lesson financially not to play punk with him and Chung.

Any other plausible reasons?

Did Lucien when appointed AG touch this matter at all? If so, that's another conflict of interest.

Last edited:

kawan2sgmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
We had enjoyed watching the whole saga thus far.
From here, where it is heading?
I guess LWL and LHY have said what is to be said, and all their concerns have been raised.

Now it’s up to LHL team to: go ahead and sue, OR to settle behind closed doors and closed the whole saga
Will it be so simple, and the saga will end abruptly?

Or the story will continue to develop further, and we will have more insights into what is happening in the Lee household?

Remember who will have more to lose if it continues to drag further?

If LKY can stand up for Singapore, why the son cannot stand up for his father’s death wish? Why so anti-demolish?
And keep harping on the timeline of how when and what the final will was drafted and executed.

Using facebook to open up the whole story was the wisest choice of social media.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
There have been overwhelming evidence from YouTube, LKY's memoirs, interviews he had with journalists, correspondence about his wish on demolition of 38Ox.

On the contrary, we have yet to see any credible evidence tendered by Loong and Ching nor the "SECRET" committee that LKY does not want 38Ox to be preserved.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its show how cunning and devious he is.

He chose the word "client", asked LHY to ask his lawyer to write to him as well as stating that he was already in cabinet with the clear intention that these 3 factors will cause or inspire someone to bring out or cite the Legal Profession Act (Chapter 161), Legal Profession (Professional Conduct) Rules 2015 where it is not applicable at all.

When someone cites these laws and rules, it starts to create doubts on the minds of the ignorant that he (Shan) might be right. This is despite the fact that none of these has any bearing as he is not a practising lawyer.

The desire is clearly to cast doubt on LHY's interpretation. That is why I refused to be drawn into his call and made it clear there is no legal technical definition for conflict of interest where he and the common man is concerned.

This double-headed snake of a double-dealing dog adopted a simple sleight of hand and words to deliberately mislead everyone in his attempt to wriggle out of LHY's "conflict of interest (COI)" charge against him. He did it by choosing to cunningly define LHY's "general" COI charge within the specific context of the "Legal Profession Act (Chapter 161), Legal Profession (Professional Conduct) Rules 2015".

The entire Act and Rules, specifically Rules 20, 21, 22 (matters concerning COI) and Rule 47 (Giving of free legal advice) no longer applied/applies to him as he was already a Minister (during that period), and was not a practising lawyer.

Notwithstanding this, LHY's charge against this double-dealing dog is entirely true and valid. No one needs to be a son or daughter of LKY, or to be familiar with the legal concept of "conflict of interest" to sense that it cannot be right for this dog to have "helped and "advised" LKY and the two siblings back then on a subject matter of which he is now deliberating on, in his position as a member of the secret committee for the "opposing" side.

This dog is in breach of LHL's own "Rules of Prudence". In addition, he is guilty of conflict of interest not only in the moral and ethical sense but also as spelt out in the "Code of Conduct for Ministers" that has been in existence since 1954. If applied, it would warrant this dog's immediate removal from office.

The huge problem of course is that first born is also in breach of his own "Rules of Prudence" as well as the "Code of Conduct for Ministers". Hence, this dog has first born's balls on a vice-like grip. First born has zero moral authority to act on this dog and cannot remove him from office without fucking himself up completely.

To put it colloquially, this is call ownself fuck ownself.

kawan2sgmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY built up Singapore against all odds; the son is anti-demolish using all sorts of acts and state organs to bring it down!

zzuper

Alfrescian
Loyal
what sort of info, if leaked by civil servants, about the workings of the LHL admin would finally wake up some Singaporeans about the true nature of LHL and some of his ministers? Or would they remain deluded?

1. Circumstances behind the appointment of AG lucien Wong
2. The setting up of the secret ministerial committee

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY built up Singapore against all odds; the son is anti-demolish using all sorts of acts and state organs to bring it down!

me think not only the 1 pot... the other kettle, cup & saucer are all the same .... greed, .. more greed.. and more, more greed... it'll only end when lightning strikes....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure some members of the cabinet and even the secret committee are shocked by his conduct not that they are all good citizens by any measure. His conduct undermines his colleagues and their credibility. The secret committee is totally gone on so many fronts by this guy.

I suspect that LHL and Teo were using Shan as their pawn to do their dirty work including being made a Trojan and also explains the need for secrecy on the composition of its members. Why else the need for secrecy. Lawrence Wong's response to LHY suggest that he knew or he is an idiot being manipulated.

The committee had to be secret because Shan is advising both sides. This is in addition to his wanting to teach his siblings a lesson financially not to play punk with him and Chung.

Any other plausible reasons?

Did Lucien when appointed AG touch this matter at all? If so, that's another conflict of interest.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Flatearther! Good job in that analysis! I think your guess in LKY's estate is pretty close!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impressive. The 2 scenarios 42, 66 are the 2 likely possibilities based on limited information. When he got caught over Nassim Jade, he pleaded pitifully that Nassim Jade was going to be his retirement home and that it would be his second property that he owned after 38. And therefore Cluny was in his wife's name only. He was always cautious of his own wealth for political reasons. In his memoirs he mentioned that he bought his merc before becoming PM to avoid any allegation. His wife became the bank.
Flatearther! Good job in that analysis! I think your guess in LKY's estate is pretty close!
I'm flattered. :o
My only fear was/is that my calculations were/are wrong, so I was hoping that at least one person would bother to double-check. :o

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on. It's win-win for Pinky. Get money from younger bro first. Then let the committee decide. Meaning he has final say on 38. What a greedy bastard!
But LHL said that he donated all of the money (that LHY paid him for the house) to "charity" (while LHY donated only half of that amount), which is probably why LHL dares to "punish" LHY by gazetting the house, resulting in its market value going down significantly (maybe it will go down by half and LHY might be "forced" to sell it to the government at that new lower market value, which would be "fair" because LHL's net worth also went down by the same amount after he donated the money to "charity", right? :wink:):
facebook.com/notes/lee-hsien-loong/summary-of-statutory-declarations/1507498539312847

36. After the General Elections, LWL and LHY agreed to my fresh proposal to transfer 38 Oxley Road to LHY at market value, on condition that LHY and I each donated an amount equivalent to half of that value to charity, to pre-empt any future controversy over compensation or redevelopment proceeds. I was prepared to transfer 38 Oxley Road to LHY so that he and LWL could handle the 38 Oxley Road matter as they saw fit between them. In accordance with our agreement, I donated half of the value of 38 Oxley Road to charity. Although not required under the agreement, I also donated a sum equivalent to the other half of the value of 38 Oxley Road to charity. 38 Oxley Road now wholly belongs to LHY. This is consistent with the position that I had always held and conveyed to my family: that it is not tenable for the family to retain proceeds from any dealing with 38 Oxley Road, as it would look like the family is opposing acquisition and preservation of the House for monetary reasons. LHY was and continues to be unhappy about my taking this position. So, it would appear, is LWL.

straitstimes.com/politics/lee-family-to-donate-value-of-38-oxley-rd-to-eight-charities
(Published on Dec 5, 2015, 5:00 am SGT)

"The eight charities PM Lee and his brother will make the donations to were named in their father's obituary notice.

They are the Education Fund, the NTUC-U Care Fund and the Garden City Fund, as well as five community self-help groups: the Chinese Development Assistance Council, Mendaki, the Association of Muslim Professionals, Singapore Indian Development Association and the Eurasian Association.
"

Attachments

• straitstimes.com-Lee family to donate value of 38 Oxley Rd to eight charities.pdf
    26.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 19225897_1900921746814592_8440329356033659316_n.jpg
    19225897_1900921746814592_8440329356033659316_n.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,072
Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sr Col Papsmearer

This is a war betw two BGs..... one Arti n the other Tankee
Seems to me arti got lots of big guns n fire power n Tankee only has Leo2, no M1 120mm smooth bore capable of 3km. So the chessboard is lopsided.
Who will win........ Patton Yang got better strategy.......... and came out credible

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will never be a Prime Minister Li Hongyi. Kenna hong diowed by this humiliating episode. Chee Soon Juan have been kneeling before his God's altar crying and sobbing his gratitude in the last few days.

yes the first lamb to be sacrificed .......... but time will reset new path given the might n cunning of his parents

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah Shan said something liao

Cabinet Committee
Mr Lee Hsien Yang has questioned my being in the Committee chaired by DPM Teo.
There are dozens of Cabinet Committees set up on a variety of matters. Some are permanent, some are temporary.
Their composition is not public and they report to the Cabinet.
I am well aware of the rules of conflict, having been in practice for over 22 years. The suggestion that I am in conflict is ridiculous. If Mr Lee Hsien Yang seriously believes that I was in conflict, he can get a lawyer to write to me and I will respond.
I was already a Cabinet Minister when I spoke with some members of the Lee family -- at their behest -- and gave them my views. They were not my clients. Nothing that I said then precludes me from serving in this Committee.
I am sure most Singaporeans are sick and tired about these endless allegations, which are quite baseless.
The government has serious business to attend to relating to the welfare of Singaporeans.

https://www.facebook.com/k.shanmugam.page/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

I am sick n tired of papigs playing dirty....... damn dirty
destroying promising young men like Roy Ngerng n Amos Yee - was it necessary?