• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oldman wasn't looking for beauty, but DNA test was to ensure that future PM's wife does not produce another albino baby.

Oldman's first utterance to 1st wife at the maternity ward was "I'm terribly disappointed & you've let me down."

The day after she returned home to Grangeford, she took her life at 3.30 pm.

So, it was not LHL who fell in love with HC and got married ? If that is the case, he has certainly given a lot of respect to LKY.

He must be thinking after the old man had passed on, " After all these years of quiet suffering, all I ask now is my way for the house. And you didn't even give me the choice! ". :biggrin:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oldman wasn't looking for beauty, but DNA test was to ensure that future PM's wife does not produce another albino baby.

Oldman's first utterance to 1st wife at the maternity ward was "I'm terribly disappointed & you've let me down."

The day after she returned home to Grangeford, she took her life at 3.30 pm.

"The Love of My Life" by Wong Ming Yang U6B2
http://sensesg.blogspot.sg/2012/12/the-love-of-my-life-by-wong-ming-yang.html

OYvWAtD.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, don't mind me. You just ask the man that is grooming you about how I pick up gossip up while at SCC. By I heard that CK Tang belongs to the Government and Tang was a govt employee. At least thats what I hard.

By the way, your analysis and conclusion on LHY and the EP is a truly seminal work. No one came thru on this even after you released it. Totally predicated on facts and sound assessments. Your mentor must be pleased. I will put it out as he might have missed it.

https://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?244328-The-Feud-The-Brother-and-Elected-Presidency&p=2613868#post2613868

The Feud, The Brother, and Elected Presidency
Things are starting to come more in focus for me. As we all know, the recent changes to the EP procedures, requiring a Malay to be elected for this next round of the EP was thought by many, including myself, to stymie the bid of Tan Cheng Bok for this position. TCB came close in the last election, but no dice. But TCB is really in my opinion, a PAP stooge and collaborator. he was in the PAP for many years as an MP, and even in their all important CEC. He has never revealed publicly the reasons why he seeked the Presidency. Was it because he was not happy with the PAP? Was it for the money? Was it for the public good? How will he change the way things are in singapore for the better? I expected TCB, if he was allowed to run and if he was elected, to fully comply with all PAP policies as the President, and dutifully rubber stamp whatever the PAP put before his plate.

But what if, just what if, the new law was written not to stymie him, but to stymie Lee Hsien Yang from running? After all, he would meet all the criteria for it. If this round of EP was open to all ethnic groups, he would have won if he had run. But we now know his relationship with his older brother, he is openly hostile to him. If he had been elected as President, there will be no free lunch for the PAP anymore, and they will face a President opposed to them. Any laws that he does not like can be vetoed by him by simply not signing it. He could use his position as President to foil, hinder and harass his brother. he would in effect have some control over his brother. With Wei lIng and Suet Fern behind him, his presidency would provide a strong counter weight to Hsien Loong and his govt. His hatred for his brother will ensure a miserable time for LHL. TCB would never dare do such a thing to LHL if he was elected as President.

SO what if they actually changed the law to make sure the LHY did not qualify on race and run for EP? Once the change has happened, he would have to leave the country anyway. he would have been opened to harrassment from his brother, once his brother found out that he intended to run. No unapproved EP will be allowed to win in Singapore, but LHY's name and experience would make him almost immune from PAP attempts to shut him down. So, instead he will leave the country, rather then face more years of threats and what not, till the next election. Maybe he will come back for the next EP after this one? Most certainly if left alone in Australia to plot his return, he can do what he needs to do without being under constant surveillance. who knows? But I would strongly encourage him to run for the EP at the next earliest opportunity and try and right some of the wrongs that he says his brother has done.

What cock are you talking about now? You have access to the rating of CK Tang and Lee Hsien Yang's security services? LOL. Every security service I know works on anonymity. Not likely they would tell a screwedball like you what their clients are like. And the security service for CK Tang was private while that for Yang was govt supplied. Not likely they would know each other and communicate with each other. Also, CK Tang passed away 17 years ago, I doubt if you can find any of his security to talk to you about him. As for Hsien Yang, most of the time, he only has one SO with him. That SO never says anything, never talks to you and never acknowledges you, much less will he give any sort of rating on his boss. How I know this? Because I used to see his SO all the time.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even taxi drivers and other common folk talked glowingly of him. Unlike wunderfool and the other idiot, who seems to be talking with lhl dick in their mouths every post now, i trust the people who actually dealt with him . And these were opinions before the feud3

I heard many foreigners talking about it too. You bet, I heard some of them said LHL is a liar.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You noticed that this time as opposed to the high with SPH, less emotion, few words and concise targeting. She I noticed is focusing on her elder brother solely unlike Yang.

Ling needs more ammo, the rehashes of those earlier points doesn't cut any deeper :(:(:(

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard many foreigners talking about it too. You bet, I heard some of them said LHL is a liar.

ingrate... to think that MIW help them steal your lunch, your job, your husband, etc, these ingrates should be jailed and caned and expelled from zikapore

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you were LHL, would you settle this privately and close the matter or sue your brother and sister for their allegations and continue the feud ? If you go on your knees before papa and mama and ask them, what would they want you to do ?

In order to keep the reputation of Singapore from going down further, I would strongly suggest to LHL to settle the matter privately and have the house demolished according to LKY's last will. There is no need to go further to investigate what went behind the last will. The man had passed on and he had stated not once, but on several occasions how he would want the house to be dealt with. So, just do it as the old man wished and be done with it. This saga, if it is to continue unabated , will not leave a legacy behind for you. Neither will it give you any political capital in the next GE if you were to preserve it. The Opps will pounce on this unrelentingly and will have a field day at it.

If you want a monument for a legacy, you can always build a replica of the house or a model to be housed in the museum or on Sentosa.

Last edited: