• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Found your post :

"修身,齐家,治国,平天下。Ah Yang Mia Sia smelly to begin with, the bias is against him. If Ah Ling take more proactive stance, maybe got chance."

I am thinking differently. She is the most qualified person to tell something simple that had happened. So simple that ah pek ah soh can understand and empathise why the siblings are so angry and mad. However there will be collateral damage and can be a big embarrassment.

Me think you've misread my post... :o:o:o
Mia Sia aka 名声

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The saga has run out of steam. What was envisaged to be an explosive firework turned out to be just a dying ember. It is apparent that LHY has run out of ammunitions. LWL has decided to stay out.

It is anti-climax after all the hype and arousal.

And LHY has made himself a laughing stock after all the hoo-ha.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The saga has run out of steam. What was envisaged to be an explosive firework turned out to be just a dying ember. It is apparent that LHY has run out of ammunitions. LWL has decided to stay out.

It is anti-climax after all the hype and arousal.

And LHY has made himself a laughing stock after all the hoo-ha.

he'd better be fixing the wi-fi at changi before posting crap again on fb.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can let our Muslim brethren take a break? You so bad to let them miss out the fun?

The only one that can continue to stir the shit is LWL. She has a lot of stories to tell. But I know, in her heart, she cares for both siblings even LHL. Unlike LHY, she is mindful of the boundary line. She is not going to discredit LHL to the point of getting him to quit as the PM.

When CSJ tried to get her to comment on LHL 's integrity during the Bukit Batok 's election campaign, he was strongly rebuffed by her to his surprise. It only shows that blood still runs deeper than water.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only one that can continue to stir the shit is LWL. She has a lot of stories to tell. But I know, in her heart, she cares for both siblings even LHL. Unlike LHY, she is mindful of the boundary line. She is not going to discredit LHL to the point of getting him to quit as the PM.

When CSJ tried to get her to comment on LHL 's integrity during the Bukit Batok 's election campaign, he was strongly rebuffed by her to his surprise. It only shows that blood still runs deeper than water.

sperm is thicker than blood by 6.9%

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• goh.jpg
    goh.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 831

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
see great minds think alike... old man's death wishes being turned upside down for political gains.... and ball suckers merely took the cue from a weak and greedy man.

this should not have happened.

You are right.

Too bad sg is made up of full of suckers and leeches which are the majority.

This is why the white can hold power for 52 years.

This is also why sg can never be a great country not for its small size but pettiness of its people.

Those suckers here trying to belittle LSY is because loong is in power now.

Trust me if LSY is the pm, they will suck his dicks too.

I don't know LSY personally.

He at least looks more kind and humble than the loong to me, and I believe that's true in real life.

And also that does not mean he's less clever for being more humble.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You are right.

Too bad sg is made up of full of suckers and leeches which are the majority.

This is why the white can hold power for 52 years.

This is also why sg can never be a great country not for its small size but pettiness of its people.

Those suckers here trying to belittle LSY is because loong is in power now.

Trust me if LSY is the pm, they will suck his dicks too.

I don't know LSY personally.

He at least looks more kind and humble than the loong to me, and I believe that's true in real life.

And also that does not mean he's less clever for being more humble.

Its LHY Lee Hsien Yang. Like it's LHL not LSL.

LHY kind and humble? You based that on how he LOOKS from photographs and videos? Are you kidding me?

I agree with you about sinkies being petty. I also agree about all the suckers and leeches. I also agree that Singapore is crap.

But Singaporeans are also daft, gullible, jealous, envious, small minded, naive, obtuse, hindsighted and terribly SUPERFICIAL! Looks more kind and humble. Geez!

Go search up all the posts by papsmearer. See how he thinks and writes. He is defitelu neither humble nor kind. Papsmearer is LHY. And Papsmearer/LHY don't pretend want to bring down PAP but really you just doing this whole Oxley debacle for your personal interests.

Last edited: